Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get perfect skin? (Neutrogena, Loreal, Nivea For Men, Clearasil)

zip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neutrogena
Loreal
Nivea For Men
Clearasil For Men
Gilette For Men

-all make lines of products just for men that help clear up faces and make them look good.

***I do not have acne***

I just want to make my face betting looking, smoother, better toned and grease/ oliy free and get rid of blackheads on my nose.

Right now I wash my face with Cetaphil in the morning shower and then at night. At night after the cetaphil, I use these Neutrogena Deep pore Blackhead removal exfoliating pads on my face right before I go to bed.

So far I have noticed very little change.

What do you guys recommend?

Have any of you tried any of the products above? Arn't they all the same basically? What am I doing wrong?

Am I touching my face too much during the day?

Do I need to use a moisturizer?

What foods can help clear up skin?

I don't want to wear one of those masks like girls do.

Having a clear smooth face is important to the womens, so I want to invest the time and money into this so I can look my best.

What do you guys think?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink plenty of water throughout the day, get into a good sleeping pattern and apply cold water followed by moisturizer after shaving.

Occasionally, you might want to exfoliate. Steam your face over a sink/bowl of hot water with a towel over your head for 5 minutes, then use an exfoliating scrub (gently!), which should remove dry skin and blackheads and leave your skin smooth. Make sure you apply cold water and moisturizer afterwards.

Btw. I'm not gay, I just dated a beauty therapist at one time. :)

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
lol... funny sh!t.
Pretty sound advice though man. Cheers'

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Jariel said:

Was the therapist the one who was gay? :rockon:

Just kidding brother. I agree with drinking plenty of water. I also use witch hazel after every shave to clean my pores and I use skin milk exfoliating scrub
followed by skin milk moisturizer. Works wonderfully. I haven't had a pimple in 4 years (watch me break out now for christsakes!)

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I exfoliation is the KEY, it helps removes dead skin, dirt and oil. I actually exfoliate every night and I do an intense exfoliation twice a week, also find a nice moisturizer (i use the cvs rip off of palms)

and yes, I am a pretty motherfker

suikeisuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just stick to ProActiv. One of the things I do differently from their instructions which cleared my acne completely is leaving the Cleanser (this is the first step--the one that is exfoliating and has benzoyl peroxide (sp) in it) on my face for 10-15 minutes and then washing it off. More time for absorption. Try this with whatever you are using now and see if that helps.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard good stuff from Proactive, never used it but I've been using an acne medication that I heard about from these boards called "Nature's Cure" it's not cheap. A 1 oz tube costs you $10 compared to the above mentioned brand names.

jordan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything Jariel said is right. Plus i would say, eat a good diet.Adding flax oil to my diet seems to have made a differents.

Denny

Reaction score
suikeisuru said:
I just stick to ProActiv. One of the things I do differently from their instructions which cleared my acne completely is leaving the Cleanser (this is the first step--the one that is exfoliating and has benzoyl peroxide (sp) in it) on my face for 10-15 minutes and then washing it off. More time for absorption. Try this with whatever you are using now and see if that helps.
proactiv is by far for me the best face cleaning soulution made to this day, i used it once and the next day my face was already 50% better looking
and after a week the results were incredible, i recommend this to everyone, and those commercials on t.v. are absolutly true about proactiv

i belive you can get free samples somewhere, im not exactly sure, check out the site or somthing

but try using it and let us know your results

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats why u guys dont get gurls.. u need to put some effort into what u look like first then expect to get some girls..

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i use neutrogena face wash pads and clearasil tinted/vanishing creme and my skin is clean,clear and under control :woo: if you REALLY want to have great skin, try fasting or eating lightly for a month or so to really clear it up,also (this may sound really gross) but consider a colon cleanse.It cleans out all the gunk inside your intestines and it helps your body renew itself, it makes your skin glow like a new born. it detoxifies your body ,your skin being one of the things it has an awesome effect on :rockon:

http://www.ghchealth.com/health-products/product_info.php/products_id/28

also lots of fruits and veggies keep your skin in tip top shape,don't forget lotion and drinking lots of water,avoid fatty and acidic foods,wash your face in cold water to avoid dehydration (hot water dehydrates and makes the face & create more oil to compensate or something like that)

Ripass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Proactive works... If you use it faithfully. I had that and it worked but it takes 10 damn mins to use each time.. well for me since i had/have chest acne. It was a pain.

Denny

Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
(this may sound really gross) but consider a colon cleanse.It cleans out all the gunk inside your intestines and it helps your body renew itself, it makes your skin glow like a new born. it detoxifies your body ,your skin being one of the things it has an awesome effect on :rockon:
how do they do a colon cleanse, and im guessing it hurts if they have to shove somthing up your butt

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Denny said:
how do they do a colon cleanse, and im guessing it hurts if they have to shove somthing up your butt
youre thinking of an enema or colonix,where they stick a tube inside your butt and put water into your colon to get all the poop out.Colon cleansers are supplements that you take to clean out all the gunk in your gut thats impacted in there.i like Oxypowder because it brings oxygen into your colon and it liquifies everything and dissolves the crap that tightly packed into there,where does all the stuff come from??? mostly from bad diet,processed foods,fried foods,fat thats not natural, unabsorbale crap,bindings and fillers from pills,artificial man made engineered food substances and whatever else thats in food nowadays.How does this screw up your skin? well the skin is the largest organ on the body,and certain toxins when eliminating from the body- it comes up through the skin causing things like bumps,rashes,pimples,etc.:nervous: