How to respond in certain situations....tips & questions very welcome

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, after a very recent break-up a few past conversations spring to my mind, you know, the unrealised DJ, uneducated moments of not knowing what to say to her.

Well heres a few on my mind at the moment, posting them here will help me forget about the awkwardness and hopefully with your help, enable me to conquer the situation when it presents itself in the future. ;)

1. So you're chatting on msn; she says she is afraid of falling in love with you.
It feels like a crossroad moment.

2. (Regarding the older woman who knows she should settle down but wants to have fun with a younger guy). She hints you can't give her what she needs, just what she wants. You feel inadequate.

3. She wants to send pics of her to you- great!
a) The pic shows her looking worse than usual, a little tired looking...
b) She looks stunning, you cant wait to see her again...

4. She says that you look tired-when you feel energetic and wide awake!

:rock: So how do you react in these situations coming out a Don Juan?

Feel free to add your own questions, we will suceed! :box:

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your advice. I think you have struck a chord with the terminology concept.

This really what I would value knowing, how to deal with the situation, RECOGNIZING IT then applying the DJ philosophy.

Its a case of one thinking outside of the current conversation, looking at the situation from an external point of view?

I am keen to learn how to recognize signs and and deal with them accordingly.:up:

All ears here

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry its my second day of realisation, please help me understand what C & F is or show me where to read.
much appreciated ;-)

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers guys, been studying the bible, does the glossary not work?

Anyhow, I still cant find an answer to 2)
I guess the concept is she is putting you in a zone which limits you.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer to 2

My friend had the same problem a few months ago.

He is a really good looking guy and 15 years younger, he's late twenties. What she was worried about was that she would be left by him in 5 to 10 years, he couldn't see her issue because all he could see was his needs. I was worried about her because quite frankly I thought the same as she did. She called him immature but couldn't break it up because she didn't have the strength. She needed him to do that.

Now I needed him to come to that conclusion himself because that showed maturity and the ability to put her needs first and when he did offcourse that was the ticket to her heart because now she trusts him. I didn't want to tell him that because I liked the women and didn't want to see her hurt.

Anyway - it might be a different situation - but I thought that might help.

Try to understand what she needs and then give it to her.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh by the way

The reason he didn't get "her needs" was because she's older and therefore has a shelf life that is fast approaching, 5 to 10 years makes all the difference to her. To him it's nothing, he can move on and get another girl.

She wouldn't be able to do that.

Look at it from her perspective too I guess.

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

I remember at one point she was putting me on the line saying I can't give her what she needs, asking would I walk downtown with her, would I introduce her to my mates and family ....... I got so pressured I just said NO sarcasticly and walked off - i think i should have been calmer.

She also said, if you really love someone you can let them go, insinuating that she could let me go if i left - what should i have said? i think i sai out straight, well i dont love you (error)!!!

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, how would a DJ react when a girl clocks on to what you are doing and straight out says " So you think you're a bit of a DOn JuAN eh?"

I think i would say, yeah and you better be a good girl and respect me for it....