I think my GF is pregnant

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Well i think my gf is pregnant. Although i felt this way about her the past 3 months, she never was pregnant, but this time its different. Her chest bone is hurting, out of no where she completely blew chunks after eating Teriyaki chicken bowl, and her stomach has been hurting a lot. Although her stomach is ALWAYS hurting, shes just one of those types of girls tahts always in pain i guess, but seh says this feeling is different so im worried. I hated for this to happen, everytime we have sex i always insist that i wear a condem, but the weird thing is she doesnt let me. I Would say its her fault but i know it really is mine. But its either her way or the highway and its always without a condem, its weird.. its like a totally different person takes over her. she turns into this psycho nympho and goes crazy. i try to stop her because after 10 pumps i wanna put a condem on but she wont let me.. and she keeps tackling me and jumping on me pretty much raping me. its pretty hard to resist this type of seduction because it is so sexy. But anyways its very weird. When im not interested in sex its when shes most interested.. when i push her off me or tell her to stop is when she craves for it more.... WEll I'm hoping that shes not pregnant.. Well I was wondering since she isnt interested in condems, does anyone know of any of those spermicide products.. Its kind of like a listerine product where u put inside their vagina and u let it settle for 15 minutes and its supposed to kill 99% of sperm. I heard about this but i have no idea what its called, does anyone know here?? And my gf doesnt want BC cus she doesnt want to get fat. I was thinking of morning after but i thnk you need a prescription to get that..

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my chest bone never hurt during a pregnancy, and aside from a little morning sickness, neither did my stomach.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
lol

Yes I'm a 10 year old big pimpin DJ haha. Nah im 18.. Yeah I'm getting one for her when she comes back from Cali. But trying to find out if she was pregnant wasn't really my question...

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your girl friend "doesn't want to get fat" but you already told us that she "blew chunks" and turned into a fat cow after just eating a bowl of terriyaki. So what's the difference?

Take the hormone shot, it's only $100. If she's broke as hell tell her she's going to have to get pregnant because she's an idiot, and then leave her.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, read this:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94678

Second, go to the drug store and buy a pregancy test.

Third, spermacidal foam is messy and not as effective as condoms. If you're allergic to it, you'll have razorblades going through your d1ck.

Fourth, if she's not pregnant, I'd seriously consider telling her to deal with using birth control. If she still refuses, kick her to the curb. This woman knows what she's doing, and she wants a baby. She's forcing you NOT to use birth control and doesn't respect the fact that you don't want children yet. She's got an agenda to fill, and you're the one who's going to get screwed in the end.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't mean to say she's a fat cow, ever hear of sarcasm?

Anyway, HERE'S A REAL ADVICE: look up clinics that give free hormone shots on google.com and then take your girlfriend there.

Good luck.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ooh baby i like i raaaaaaaaaaaaw, yeah baby i like it RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW