Got Arrested Last Weekend - Everyone Read

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Friday night my ex gf and I were arrested for Disorderly Conduct. Long story short she had moved out but still wanted an rship. I said "fvck no" particularly because one of the main issues was her questionable behavior around a couple male friends and slvtty girlfriends - yeah, I'm sure things will be better when she's living on her own and has MORE freedom.....

Anyway, she comes over unexpectedly, starts demanding all the gifts she gave me during the rship back, attacks me, trashes the house, she charged me on the front lawn and I shoved her back and knocked her on her a$$. In all, she hit me about 4-5 times and charged me about the same number. I only pushed her to get her away from me. B!tch was screaming in my face, calling me a pu$$y and begging to get hit, talking $hit about my mom.

End result? I called the cops and we both got arrested. The cops were cool and tried to only arrest her, but because she told them I pushed her they had to do me too. We're dealing with family relations at court rather than a prosecutor and a friend who's a procecutor in another district has been watching the case and says it will get Nollied (sp?) no problem.

Bottom line? If you have an irate woman in your house get her OR yourself out ASAP and try not to touch her.

gixx

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does married or not have to do with it? Please explain......

Thanks

gixx

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gixxer said:
says it will get Nollied (sp?) no problem.
nolle prosequi

Which, of course, means the prosecutor's office decides to not prosecute a case.

(And on another note, I perform background checks on women whenever I can. Usually nothing comes up but when I come across a record for battering a police officer, like I once did, I'm happy I look.)

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
treefingers said:
How do you do a background check?
It depends on where you live. In my area, at least, one county provides free public access to criminal records and traffic citations, but of course it's limited to that one county. The law enforcement agency for the state provides a more comprehensive scope but at a small fee. Also, some agencies provide for free other information like property tax returns or how much someone paid for a mortgage but it really depends on where you live as to what agencies give out what information. And then there's always Google, which occasionally produces interesting results. You could always hire a private investigator to go around digging but that's expensive and I like to stick to what's out there for free (unless I were to contemplate marriage, then I'd pay).

(People often look down upon my digging through records but as this thread illustrates, it's smart.)

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gixxer said:
What does married or not have to do with it? Please explain......

Thanks

gixx
If you don't plan on marrying the girl, or you're at least not 85% compatible with her - you should not let her live with you. Because if you do breakup, it will be messy instead of the usual gf/bf business where two people just part ways and never see each other.

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I sure as FVCK learned that the hard way LOL

Never again.........

gixx

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most domestic disputes usually go this way. I mean it's always been one word against another. Instead of the heat taking sides and answering questions later they took you both in.

Makes sense to me.

Sounds like either you too are splitting or you both need to figure why you two should stay together.

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, we did split. Actually, we had been done for a few weeks but she wouldn't let me go. In fact, sometimes she would call or email as if we were still together - NUTCASE!

The funny thing is that everything was completely amicable for WEEKS while we were moving her out and on this night - when she was getting the very last of her stuff and I had all mine back i.e. there was no need for any further contact, she went nuts. My guess is she was freaking out about the final loss of control over me..........

gixx

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows. Maybe she got mad because she didn't want things to end the way it did. When things become more and more worse, it's hard if you aren't one to address the situation and make improvements.

Or She might have thought she had it like that with you and she was looking like fool moving her stuff out of apartment. She could have been telling everyone how much of a punk you were. Now she's getting punked. Now everyone knows the score of how she had to pack her sh1t up and bounce.

Sorry to hear that man. Don't think of it as a waste because I'm sure in the beginning things were great between you two at some point. Those are the only times that count. It helps to remember these things. And helps bring closure after the love is gone.

Hold your head.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CraigMack said:
Man he is rocking today. He stated that his show has grown tremendously to 666 downloads within just days of starting it.

I don't like that number :nervous: