A Book for Dating for 35+yrs Gentlemen

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(I clipped this off from one of my recent post as I thought it would serve a greater good for all of us older guys)

I picked up this book years ago. "How to Date Younger Women -For men over 35" by R. Don Steele. The book was printed in 1987 and he was 46 year old at the time and was picking up younger women from their teens (18) to older women. (He was picking up younger women for 10 years.) He discourage the use of conventional pick up methods as described by the likes of Eric Webber (because you end up getting shot down painfully nearly everytime). His approach is to go to places where there are younger women to begin with. Sadly it doesnt have anything on street pick up methods. It does have some interesting info on the psychology of women in the various age groups however.

If he can pick up young women at his age then you can to!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought that book as well even though I'm under 35. I think I have volume II.

In any event it's at my other residence. Could you briefly summarize some of the top tips from it?

One I remember is to workout daily (for those that need to lose the spare tire, 30 minutes a day is a mininum, until it's gone).

He did mention to go to restauraunts and become a regular to pick up young waittresses. Ironically I found myself at a place where that might be a reality, however turnover can be bad, which is a good reason to make a move quickly.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
might we all recall the 80s here for a moment...
anyone could get a 20 yr old chick back then.
watch vh1, those chicks went from guy to guy.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I'm 45, and have his book, but don't care too much for his stuff.

Also, on his web site, you can see his "beautiful" wife/girlfriend, who is anything but.

It reminded me of the time I was at a Ross Jeffries SS seminar about 9 years ago, and Ross had his g/f there.

Ross was fawning all over this girl, who was average looking.

These PU Guru's who have only average looking g/f's just don't inspire me.

I can easily get girls like that, but I'm not going to lower my standards.

I got into the game so I can get younger 8's and 9's on a regular, predictable basis instead of occasionally, and to even get a 10 here and there.

You would think a "guru" like RJ would have a 9 or 10 for a g/f, and not a 6 that he was acting like an AFC over.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
I'm 45, and have his book, but don't care too much for his stuff.

Also, on his web site, you can see his "beautiful" wife/girlfriend, who is anything but.

Is it the same girl in his 'body language' book?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by Aztec
Is it the same girl in his 'body language' book?
Not sure, but it's R. Don Steele's wife/fiancee/g-f whatever.

She's on one of the videos on his web site.

Don't have time right now to search for it.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its an awful alot of work to summarize a book. I havnt read it for awile since I've been on the Jeffries/mystery etc. phase for the past number of years. But I give you the content page as its alittle self explanatory about the book.

Contents
what's it all about
understanding her
Which young women
boyfriends
why young women
understand yourself
your moltives
get ready for her
looking good
the right attitude
women first
ethics
court her
find her
meet her
talk with her
date her
sex with her
phase two
who's in charge here
love rears its beautiful insane head
the end
disadvantages
closing advice

Theres a good "Understanding Her" section that deals with women psychology and how women from different age group think. Immensly valuable to understanding women and what to do or not to do.
Qoute
p.16 "Understanding All 18-24 Year Olds"
"Young women, even girls as young as 14, have the same undersirable, unpleasant qualities of adult women, they are catty and viciously competitive over males. Dont be surprise if you have to contend with the 17 year old sister of your 21 year old lover vying for your attention and favours.
Although this sounds like it might be fun, it isnt. It turns ugly quickly if either gets her ego bruised. One will threaten to tell dad or the other boyfriend." sound advice

His system basically deals with going to places where there are young women in general and looking for young women in those places that are open to such relationships. (The book doesnt deal with street or cold pick ups unfortunatly. ) But there are catches all through the way.
For example she may be willing to date you but you have to let her keep her boyfriend as well etc.

Another thing I didnt like is that if your thinking of marrying her you run into problems with that too. (Off note. Thats the same problem with Jeffries system. You can have a sexual relationship but there will be time where you have to let her go regardless or theres going to be some negative consequences.)

Last edited:

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint makes a good point.
It seems with all these various systems theres holes and flaws in them.
As for Jeffries theres been quite a number of guys here and elsewhere that has been quite critical of his system. Some say he's nothing but a b.s. swindler who cant really pick up women himself. I have my criticism of his system as well (been on it for 3 years. I switch over to another system).
My standard are generally high as well. But it may be helpful for guys who havnt dated for a long while (marrage will probably cut your balls off) or are still new to the game as a good learning experience and gain more confidence.
(basically more experience will create more confidence)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79287

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if anything Ross suffers from being kind of a fruity voiced average looking guy.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
C'mon 46 yr. old guy picking up teens? That's just immoral man....
Don't ya hate it when other people start fishing in your pond?:cheer: