• Yes, somewhat.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No, not at all.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks dig alpha males. Becoming an alpha male of a class is easy. Just follow a few simple steps.

1. Have a good relationship with the teacher. Be cool with the teacher. He or she is the overall facist ruler of the classroom. You must be cool with the teacher or else the teacher will not put up with your non sense or talking. Talk to he or she in person about her weekend, day, etc. Seem really interested in their life.

2. Have good grades. An alpha male is looked on by all types of people, including the scholarly and the not so scholarly. Having good grades is also a DJ trait. Some people look at grades as a measure of how smart you are. DJs are also smart. Teachers also like people with good grades. Class is also based around your grade, If you have a good grade, you are doing well in class.

3. Make the class laugh. Everyone loves a comedian, not to mention what would flirting be without laughter? This may be something you'll have to work on but if you say the right things at the right time the class will laugh. The easiest way to make the class laugh is to make fun of someone. Don't just pick on one person, make fun of everyone. It will individually knock everyone off their pedestal when you make fun of them one by one.

4. Constantly flirt with the HBs. A DJ is surrounded by women and always maintains attraction with them. Push your ****y and funny, be confident, and just FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT!

5. Converse in class. DJs are always friendly and talking to people due to their people skills. Conversing includes conversations with HBs, popular kids and the teacher. I will break this up to make it more simple.
  • Talking to the teacher - This is the easiest person to have a conversation with. In a quiet classroom the teacher is the only person in the environment who can talk out loud. If you were to talk to the teacher you can do it at almost anytime where as with other kids it may be disruptive and other kids may be trying to focus.
  • Talking with friends or guys - This can be easily achieved, I usually use this as a fill in for time when I'm not flirting with the HBs. Try to talk to the popular kids over the non popular kids as a reputation booster.
  • Talking to the HBs - FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT all you can, squeeze in the most flirting you can get. Push that ****y and funny, lay down the DJ skills. Do this at appropriate times in class, before class, after class, when the whole class is loud. You may probably talk quietly if you sit in the back and the teacher doesn't hear it.

6. Talk out loud. The most confident people can speak in even the most inconvenient times. Don't be affraid to. This is most easily obtainabile with the teacher. It will portray friendliness, confidence, and social skills.

7. The don'ts.
  • Don't get carried away, if people dont laugh, lay off it for a while.
  • Don't disrupt the class while everyone is working. This will lead to students being agitated. Just keep quiet.

Become DJs! Go go go!

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd put it in the high school bible, congratulations man!

i completely agree with you on points 2, 3 and 6.

i'd like to tell you the only 2 points i don't agree with:

a) flirting with hot babes: i would suggest not to mess around with girls in your class... i mean, be charming and dj, but never flirt explicitly with them... to be sincere, the greatest high school don juans i know never hit on their classmates

b) i've always thought that you should prefer to talk with popular guys over un popular guys. though, the other day i was at my brother's high school (which also was my high school before i changed) and i noticed that the 2 greatest don juans were talking with everyone, being cool or uncool people. however, from what i've heard, american school is pretty different and if you are seen with losers or nerds too often, you get labeled as one of them

besides these 2 points, again congratulations!

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
from what i've heard, american school is pretty different and if you are seen with losers or nerds too often, you get labeled as one of them
That is true, for the most part. However, if you hang out with the 'popular' kids more often than the 'loser' kids then your reputation will not take a shot to the gut.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

a) flirting with hot babes: i would suggest not to mess around with girls in your class... i mean, be charming and dj, but never flirt explicitly with them... to be sincere, the greatest high school don juans i know never hit on their classmates
[/B]
I rebute this statement. I never said to explicitly flirt with them. Being a Don Juan isnt about getting girls but improving yourself. Why not use these girls in your class to improve your game, if you hook up... woo hoo! You flirt with girls to practice, improve your game, etc. Which is why i say flirt with ALL girls. I dont see a reason why you wouldnt flirt with a girl in your class.

b) i've always thought that you should prefer to talk with popular guys over un popular guys. though, the other day i was at my brother's high school (which also was my high school before i changed) and i noticed that the 2 greatest don juans were talking with everyone, being cool or uncool people. however, from what i've heard, american school is pretty different and if you are seen with losers or nerds too often, you get labeled as one of them
I didnt say NOT to talk unpopular kids, preferably popular kids. If you have no problem with your popularity(meaning no one hates you but no one loves you either) then you can talk to whomever you want.

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being spontaneous and random always works for me.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xomel
I rebute this statement. I never said to explicitly flirt with them.

no? really? well, what about this?

4. Constantly flirt with the HBs.

it's your 4th point, man:D

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theres something youre missing from my post or perhaps its the translation of English from European English and Proper English.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xomel
theres something youre missing from my post or perhaps its the translation of English from European English and Proper English.
maybe you are right... but "constantly flirt" means "always flirt". then you rebuted that sentence, saying that you never said to flirt;-)

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
constantly = always
explicitly = only

therefore

contantly =! explicitly

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"European" english vs "Proper" english.

Way to come off as a total idiot.

In regards to your post, it's all lovely to say what theoretically works but you do forget to help us by saying HOW to do all those things. To some people, flirting is impossible, making the class laugh is impossible and good grades are just not worth working for.

You need to give them a reason.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam

In regards to your post, it's all lovely to say what theoretically works but you do forget to help us by saying HOW to do all those things. To some people, flirting is impossible, making the class laugh is impossible and good grades are just not worth working for.

i think he just mistook when confronting european and proper english, maybe he just meant american and proper lang.
anyway, i think that there already are lots of posts about flirting on this site... i agree with you about the lack of articles about humour and provoking laughter....

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
constantly = always
explicitly = only

therefore

contantly =! explicitly
quoted for truth.

Originally posted by LikRetsam

It's called a joke.

I can epxlain it to you but I'm sure you're smart enough to get it.