Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Very High
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

I mean ... LoL
Anyway I would appreciate it if somone else would take this test as well, I myself dont see any of this **** lol I get along fine with everyone ppl like me I like myself ect. I mean this test asks questions like do you dress exceptionally? well .. yeah IM a ****ing DJ I have a style of my own ;)

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it,. Someone who spells it "degreeZ" isn't likely to be putting together a very professional "personality test"

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I took the same test a little earlier and it is full of crap. I was high on 3 things I can't even remember. The info did not describe me at all.

Anyways, don't let a test like that tell you who you are.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took the test for the fun of it:

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

I don't think you have so much to worry about.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Histrionic: High

Antisocial
A common misconception is that antisocial personality disorder refers to people who have poor social skills. The opposite is often the case. Instead, antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of conscience.

Histrionic
People with histrionic personality disorder are constant attention seekers.

Narcissistic
Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by self-centeredness.

That's me to a T... if you're going to answer, be completely honest on the questions..

If you want something really accurate, go to http://www.colorgenics.com and do the mood analysis thing... don't randomly choose the colors either. It's scary.

By the way, this should be moved to Anything Else...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
By the way, this should be moved to Anything Else...

I'll take you up on that offer.

This is going to be paranoid over in the Anything Else forum.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BISHOP, that test is freakin scary!!!!!!!

My archetype:

The Net
The Net reaches out to the world and pulls in experiences of all forms and kinds. Spontaneous, immediate and active, these people are natural racecar drivers, mountain climbers, skateboarders and skiers. Competitive to a fault, these personalities have a natural tendency to win, whether this is in the business world or on the freeway. In the right context this can be a positive encouragement to those around the Net. In the wrong context it can lead to a pathetic display of ego and misplaced pride.

These personalities at their most intense are always on the prowl for clues as to how to win, in an argument, in a simple conversation, in a placid walk along the lake. Usually this behavior is unconscious or "playful" but the sense of play can rapidly disappear if the Net is found to be losing in the aforementioned contest. If you do outmaneuver this personality however there are rarely any hard feelings. The Net believes in competition and a good competitor is someone to be respected. Only those who don't compete are met with derision.

----------

You have always longed for tenderness, love and a sensitivity of feeling into which you would like to blend. You are a very gentle warm person and responsive to 'All things bright and beautiful'. This personifies a caring person, a person who 'needs' and indeed 'needs to be needed'.

You are a leader in every sense of the word. You know where you are going and you know what you need to do in order to get there. You exercise an inherent initiative in overcoming obstacles and difficulties. You either hold, or wish to achieve, a position of authority by means of which full control can be exerted over events.

You are a perfectionist in everything that you put your hand to. You are demanding and very exacting in the standards you apply to your choice of colleagues and friends -perhaps you demand too much from people. That perfection you seek in a particular person is illusive - perhaps it does not even exist.

You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.

You wish to be left in peace... no more conflict and no more differences of opinion. In fact you just don't want to be involved in arguments of any shape or form. All you want is for 'them' to get on with it - and to leave you alone.

-------

Your Mood: At the moment you want to reach out and make contacts with others. You are feeling friendly inside and others around you will unconsciously pick up on this. You want to connect with people and be sociable.You feel more determined than usual and are not prepared to put up with unnecessary delay or restriction. Not in the mood to be told what to do you resent anyone trying to control your behavior. You do not want to be held back at this time.

Your Present Situation: You feel an overwhelming sense of aggression on a fairly regular basis. Though you are a passionate person by nature, your strong passion can easily turn into anger with provocation . You feel you are not being heard, not taken seriously - and this is leading to your behavior.Your present situation is draining your energy levels and can be very frustrating. Whatever efforts you make things do not appear to be getting any better. You need to be very careful as your vitality at the moment is low and you may feel that you cannot meet the challenges of your present circumstances. It is important to realize that this phase is temporary, and if you are careful not to let despondency take over, you will triumph in the end. You can make the necessary changes in your life, but it may take some time.

Your Conflicts: You have no conflicts at the present time

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my result:

Antisocial: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Lol, I'm really NOT surprised...:D

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Antisocial: Moderate

This is actually pretty close to how I really am.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bishop, the colorgenics thing is prettu accurate.
I did the test seriously once and did it randomly once and finally did it the "reverse way" (starting with the color I hated the most) once. They are actually not bullsh*ting you, it's not some horoscope or fortune cookie stuff.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moderate on paranoid, schizoid, anti-social, and obsessive-compulsive--low on everything else. This is pretty accurate about me, except I'm not paranoid.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disorder | Rating

What the? High in Histrionic and Narcissistic... Moderate of being Paranoid. Lol Funny part is that its true. x_X LOL when it asked if I were being Manipulative with others I clicked no but I dunno. Histrionic claims I am.

Paranoid
Paranoid personality disorder is characterized by a distrust of others and a constant suspicion that people around you have sinister motives. People with this disorder tend to have excessive trust in their own knowledge and abilities and usually avoid close relationships with others. They search for hidden meanings in everything and read hostile intentions into the actions of others. They are quick to challenge the loyalties of friends and loved ones and often appear cold and distant to others. They usually shift blame to others and tend to carry long grudges.

Histrionic
People with histrionic personality disorder are constant attention seekers. They need to be the center of attention all the time, often interrupting others in order to dominate the conversation. They use grandiose language to discribe everyday events and seek constant praise. They may dress provacatively or exaggerate illnesses in order to gain attention. They also tend to exaggerate friendships and relationships, believing that everyone loves them. They are often manipulative.

Narcissistic
Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by self-centeredness. Like histrionic disorder, people with this disorder seek attention and praise. They exaggerate their achievements, expecting others to recongize them as being superior. They tend to be choosy about picking friends, since they believe that not just anyone is worthy of being their friend. They tend to make good first impressions, yet have difficulty maintaining long-lasting relationships. They are generally uninterested in the feelings of others and may take advantage of them.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Schizotypal: Moderate
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st result.

2nd result.

Well, the fact that I am willing to post here that I am a high narcissistic proves that I'm not. It is alot of BS if you ask me... You can't sum up an entire personality into some stupid little test. Oh, did that make me sound narcissistic!? :p

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They ask the same questions over and over. I had moderate on anti-social and histrionic. The rest were low.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow low across the board!

Disorder Rating Information
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kourt
wow low across the board!

Disorder Rating Information
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low

Well you're just a boring guy, then! :p

Yeah, the Colorgenics thing isn't one of the "one-size-fits all" types of tests... I did the same thing you did, in doing it honestly once then randomly a second time - first result was me, second was way off.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the first test I'm a Narcissist.

According to Colorgenics:

The North Star
Fond of tradition, but attached more to the joy of human interaction, the North Star is often a beacon of hope to those members of society who have lost faith or who are in need of succor. Powerful personalities, North Stars are often in charge of the workplace and yet are not so rigid in their functionality that they can't take time off to play once in a while.

This type is often emotional, and this emotionality is rarely held in check. Kind and helping by nature, when affronted the North Star will usually explode, and just as suddenly when the pain has passed return to normalcy again. On occasion this quick and vibrant emotionality is translated into a life on the stage or screen.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That colorogentics crap is freaky, remind me, never ever to use the internet again, some stuff I rather not have dictated to me by a bunch of HTML text, no matter how on the money or accurate it is.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The Net reaches out to the world and pulls in experiences of all forms and kinds. Spontaneous, immediate and active, these people are natural racecar drivers, mountain climbers, skateboarders and skiers. Competitive to a fault, these personalities have a natural tendency to win, whether this is in the business world or on the freeway. In the right context this can be a positive encouragement to those around the Net. In the wrong context it can lead to a pathetic display of ego and misplaced pride.

These personalities at their most intense are always on the prowl for clues as to how to win, in an argument, in a simple conversation, in a placid walk along the lake. Usually this behavior is unconscious or "playful" but the sense of play can rapidly disappear if the Net is found to be losing in the aforementioned contest. If you do outmaneuver this personality however there are rarely any hard feelings. The Net believes in competition and a good competitor is someone to be respected. Only those who don't compete are met with derision.
"
Thats what I got on colorogentics. I've gotta say, that fits me pretty well... How many results are there? - It seems kinda strange that all that came from a few colored objects on a test. I wonder what the odds are...

I don't give out my credit card info on the net, so I didn't read the rest. Maybe thats why I'm not too shocked.