halloween - costume ideas?

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive organised a big halloween party for halloween night at a hall with a bar near my college. everything is set and ive sold all 180 tickets, but i still dont know what to go as. i want it to be good, and i need ideas! anyone?

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have two favorite comstumes.

i have a nurse costume. its even got a cool hat and an apron with the red cross on it. i got infatable boobs for it too. only do that if u just want to get laughs.

my ohter costume is a wolverine costume. its stretchy but fits tightly. i dont know, i like it. it even has the mask.

other things ive seen:

hugh hefner (kind of, they had a bathrobe like the one he seems to always wear.

you can always be a pimp. with one of those cool hats with a feather in it.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to be a sumo wrestler. THey have inflatable costums at Target you can buy...I've already invited two girls over to sit on my lap Halloween night, and they accepted.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
me and my buddies are all going has super heros, i think im gonna be batman, they got this sweet suit with like big huge muscles in it(i already got some anyway ;)

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have quite a few ideas planned. I'm debating between Tony Montana (Al Pacino in Scarface), Leatherface from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Alex de Large (Malcom Macdowell in A Clockwork Orange), Peter Griffin and Mr. Pink or Blonde from Resevoir Dogs.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be Mr. Blonde. Then you can act like a sick piece of ****.

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know, but it goes against the name. Plus, Pink is the only one alive at the end...

-Mr. Pink

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got the full pimp costume action going. Crushed purple velvet jacket and pants with a shiny purple hat that has a feather in it. Complete with a cane and platform shoes.

Booya :D