Inner Struggles: Conclusions of a New Born Man

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 - The End

Well, let us begin, or should I say, let us end these series.
It's been great sharing my thoughts with you, and getting all that positive feedback.
Now you stayed with me through the hard time and it's time for the reward.

2 - A Discovery

Dear brothers, I have a confession to make.
In this last week, I was born again. Another BBB appeared.
After thinking about all the things that led me to these series, I felt worried. Really worried. Why?

Because I didn't know what to do next... I saw my friends in need of help, my social life on hold, no goals and no news.
I felt worried. For as funny as it sounds, I felt like I went back to the beginnning of everything... I had nothing and knew nothing...

Seriously, I know you all have felt, or will feel this way eventually... you'll know so much, and you'll change so much, that you just can't grasp at how's the future going to be like.

It's like if you went back, and knew nothing anymore, knew anyone anymore.
Because... your concepts are different... you old reality was based on your old concepts... how can you know how is your new reality going to be?
And the people you know... how can you know, that you'll relate to them in the same way you used to? Your values have changed... maybe theirs have changed too... how's it gonna be?

3 - A Blessing

A couple of days ago, while I was taking a shower, it finally crossed my mind... I was very worried, looking for help, advice and some enlightment to take me out of this maze... I stopped to think about what, in all the things my dear natural DJ friend told could actually be useful now?
I wasn't finding anything... until two things crossed my mind...

4 - The two things

a-) The "Try" speech

I covered this already in my post "I'm winning", but now it has taken a completely new dimension.
My friend told me once, that whenever you wanted something very hard... you should be determined to the extremes... for an example, he used a girl...

(he told this to a friend of mine, who had one-itis)

" ... if you like that girl man, go there and try! Have you tried? Are you whining because you called her 5 times, asked her out, talked to all of her friends, waited some time, then tried again, it didn't work, then you waited more time and it still didn't work out?

Or haven't you REALLY TRIED yet?
You have to try man... if you want her badly, persist! Try to kiss her 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 times !!
And in the meanwhile, don't abandon the other girls... try with 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 other girls too !!
You're giving up too easily... whenever I wanted a girl so bad, I tried 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 times... and you know what?
Sometimes they were all nos... but the eleventh was a YES.

So, are you really determined? Are you willing to do whatever it takes, and to have patience and to continue living and meeting new women, or are you gonna just sit there, and cry like a sissy girl?
There's no such thing as trying too much, when you know HOW to try... Real persistence will give you success man... if you really like her, then persist !! Wait !! What is better, getting her 2 months for now, or ruining everything and never getting her??
Try MAN !! Feel the real determination inside you... if that's what you want so much... then persist as much as you want her... "

b-) A Song

My friend would love a brazilian song... especially the first verses of it... which I will share with you:

" You have no idea of how much I've travelled
To end up getting here
I ran for miles and miles before getting some sleep
I couldn't even take a nap "

Well, reading it here, doesn't seem so bright... I never found myself too much meaning in it until this light turned on inside of my head...

Our goals are the end of the road. We enter this road not knowing how to drive, not having anyone else to support us...
Some wander alone, and without destination, for a long time, before they learn the shortcuts on their own, or they eventually give up, settle up for a regular life, and abandon the road.

But we have found the Blueprints... we have found a guide, written by experienced drivers, who gives all the hints of how the roads goes, its nuances, its shortcuts.
But, noone can guide you till the end of your road. Because the road ends at a different point for every individual.
You can follow someone around, but eventually you'll have to face the most particular, and most challenging part alone.

So, there are shortcuts on the road, there are easier ways to reach your primary goals... but the bigger goal, the final one... is at the end of the road... and to go there, you have to go alone, run for miles and miles, get tired, get pis$ed and almost loose all hopes, until you finally get there.

The road is long, and unfortunately, you're not the only one controlling your advances... specially because your advances will very often envolve other people...
And it is good, because you'll have friends and allies by your side... but when you reach the final stretch, you're alone.

And that's a blessing... because each mile you thread, you gain knowledge... you gain experience...
If you're really determined, and if you really persist, you'll get to the end of the road...
And the end of the road is something I want to approach more in a next chapter.

5 - So?

Try and persist, for real !
Do not say: Yes, I'm really going to try, and then when the moments comes let every opportunity pass you by... enough with that...
Take the shortcuts, when you feel you're not ready, but know that the real challenge awaits you... and there are no shortcuts to that.

6 - Bruce Almighty

Nice movie right? I watched it twice, and found a gem, that is said by "God" :

- Handwork is a blessing, it purifies a man. Some of the most happy people I know come home smelling to heaven's..

Well, this is not verbatim, excuse my memory :eek:
The point of it is: whenever you're feeling down, go do some hand work. ( this does not include masturbation :p )

Clean your room, take care of your garden, do the dishes, go play some soccer, or take a walk through the park, or even take a swim!
Activities like these get you closer to nature, to your environment, and give you a great feeling that can't be described, only felt.
Who never felt great after two hours of hard work, and then your room is finally clean and organized. Sweet huh?

Sometimes we get so caught up with studying, going after girls, working, that we forget to take five minutes to interact with Mother Nature.
Seriously, I know this sound silly, but, the feeling is greater than most of all we're accostumied to.

7 - The Road. Part II

So... the end of the road... is very hard... lots of sweat, blood, tears, worries and time spent.
But... it holds the reward we want so much. Even if we change our minds in the middle of the way, the reward will always be sweet... and if it isn't, the lessons learned along the road are worth the effort.

The experience you'll have, will give you ultimate confidence and knowledge for going for new goals... we just need to run, on and on... with persistance, trying a lot, failing, stopping, going again, until we finally reach the end of the road, be its end where you want it to be.

Determination. You can't put that into an injection and inject it on yourself... or into the others... you have to enable it by yourself.

8 - Yes, now I see it !

Yes, now you see it! You came back to the beggining. The starting point... the judge is about to fire the gun... and you have all this self-knowledge to help you reach the end of the road... sometimes you can skip parts that you know well, while other parts you may want to run twice, so that you finally understand them.
And you won't be alone !! You'll have us, maybe your friends too!
Whenever you need hints, you'll eventually find it... even if it is on your own!

9 - Turn off the PC and embrace life!

No, not yet!
Be careful, not to get too fast to soon, because you may get tired earlier than you thought you would... and it will delay you a lot...
keep your own pace, until you can make it faster... and when you feel that it's necessary, slow down a bit!

10 - Okay, now you can go!!

Yeah... for now, I don't have much more to say... the road metaphor was the best I could think of... maybe because I live near a big road, and I take it everyday to go to school... it has become a part of me... so, now, it's the moment of truth.
I can't do much more for you now... as I can't motivate myself any further either... always have in the back of your mind, those who would be proud of you, and those who will be waiting for you there in the end.

Whenever you feel down... go take a swim, or a walk, or even clean up your room... you'll automatically recover your forces and your drive.

11 - One last secret.

There's one thing, that is very childish, yet is very delightfull, and very revigorating for your spirit.
It's simple, free, but only happens ocasionally, so you better enjoy it when it appears to you.

It is...
Getting soaked with the rain!!

I know you expected something better, but honestly, after you allow yourself to feel completely the experience of a good rain wash, you'll see life with other eyes.

Once again, I fail to describe the feeling with words... forgive my ignorance... but like hand work, this one you have to feel.
I didn't give much attention to this, but some months ago, I stayed out when it was raining, and man, it felt awesome. I felt like being born again... for free... sometimes, all we need is just a simple "session" of cold water over our heads... to feel fresh and ready to hit the road again!

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12 - Previews

Well, classes are returning, and BBB is a new man now.
A man who has a lot of goals to achieve.
So, after I see the results of the things I'm aiming for, I'll present you BBB: The Fire and Ice series.

They will cover action, interaction, and mostly, improvisation :D with HS girls.
So get yourselves ready... for more action.

13 - The Beggining

Well, like the song says, "every new beggining comes from some other beggining's end."
I don't have anything else to say to you... only good luck, and count on me for anything I can do.
Okay, it was very fun, and growing for me writing this all. But now, the road awaits for me.

Enough with the reflection, it's time for action.

See you guys in the road!

Sincerely,

BBB

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Sniff* It's been a beautiful series BBB. If another one of you was born, that would explain the decrease in females around this area, lol. Keep up the good work along the road of life...And watch out for my car when shifting lanes!

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is all about ambition. You couldn't have put it any other way. Excellent work, my friend. This is going in my personal archive.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude that was so inspirational, i LOVE your writing style.

This was great.

I got a bit upset when you said to reach the ultimate goal you have to run by yourself and it will be hard, i think i go so upset because i knew it to be true. I felt alot better once you pointed out that the forum is here, its a great atmosphere at the moment.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dbot
Life is all about ambition. You couldn't have put it any other way. Excellent work, my friend. This is going in my personal archive.
*sigh* yes, life is about ambitions. But not even in your dreams like the ones you "DJs" praise everyday...

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blues guy, when i read your post, the only thing i could say was: "Oh, my god!"
But not because of what you wrote, but because of what i saw in it. And the only thing i can say is "I hope for your own best, that one day you will see for real what you are dealing here with, and what you may see as pride, honor and glory soaked in blood, sweat and tears, is really just a bunch of lies you have been fed to long enough for you to incorporate them."
Or to say it more clearly: You've been lied to so much, that now you not only totaly believe it those lies, but you have taken them as your own, as if you have made them up yourself. As if you have forgotten that somebody else put them in your head a long, long time ago.
Wake up Blues, you are living a lie. A much, much big one.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Inner Struggles: Conclusions of a New Born Man

Originally posted by Titus
But not because of what you wrote, but because of what i saw in it. And the only thing i can say is "I hope for your own best, that one day you will see for real what you are dealing here with, and what you may see as pride, honor and glory soaked in blood, sweat and tears, is really just a bunch of lies you have been fed to long enough for you to incorporate them."
Or to say it more clearly: You've been lied to so much, that now you not only totaly believe it those lies, but you have taken them as your own, as if you have made them up yourself. As if you have forgotten that somebody else put them in your head a long, long time ago.
Blah, blah, blah... that's pretty much all we have heard from you thus far Titus. Now... granted you have said some pretty good things since you got here, but almost every other time that you post something... you always go into some tangent about how "we" "Don Juans" are sadly deluded... and that "we" have been living these "lies" that "someone" fed to us. If that be the case... then for Jesus H. Christ's sake inform us of the truth Titus? You keep telling us that we have been misinformed... by telling us that I am assuming that you have the answers. If you do have the "answers" then why leave us in the dark? *Reloaded thinks about it for a second* Could it possibly be that you enjoy talking out of your ass for some mysterious purpose?

If you did not get the memo Titus... this is how things work here. If a newbie, an intermediate, or even a "master" (using this because I could not think of anything else) says something that is incorrect or may be a lie... another person(s) may step in and tell him why he is "wrong"... and then suggest tol him the possibly better way to do something. We do not just tell him that he's been lied to since he came out of the womb and laugh in his face. So... two options from now on Titus:

1. Either show us this "mystical" truth that you somehow know and all of us "Don Juans" don't know

Or...

2. Shut the **** up.

The Matrix: Revolution™

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Inner Struggles: Conclusions of a New Born Man

After reading this piece of garbage, I only have one thing to say...What would you know about pride, glory, and honor? Especially soaked in blood, sweat, and tears? You haven't known BBB for as long as a lot of people on here have...He's gotten to where he is today by WORKING at it. He didn't just come to the board with a "well, here's a post that is completly wrong...Let me say that but don't give a reason why." If you are going to try and take away some else's pride by questioning thier pride, glory, and honor, atleast have some of it yourself.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i haven't even known about BBB long, and i've always seen him as a genius. i only started reading his posts a month or so ago, and i love them. he's a very inspirational guy! titus, i think crazykid and matrix are right: either PROVE that you know everything (which we all know you don't), or shut the hell up. we need CONSTRUCTIVE criticism here, if any criticism at all.

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey BBB,
Love your post, beautiful as always.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and what you may see as pride, honor and glory soaked in blood, sweat and tears, is really just a bunch of lies you have been fed to long enough for you to incorporate them."
Well... this is interesting. I thank my dear brothers crazykid and Matrix for standing for me, but it's time to step in.

Seems to me, Titus, that you should change your handle to Morpheus.
But, you're a very twisted kind of internet messiah.

Keeping my cheap analogy, you're like a Morpheus that instead of giving the red pill for everyone who searchs for it, you just walk around the neighborhood screaming: Hey you morons!! I have the red pill! You're all stupid... you don't see the Matrix !!

And then, when people rush to get it from you, you just run to another neighborhood and do the same thing, over and over again.

Yet you never give anyone even a glance at the pill...

Well, I suppose, from my humble knowledge, that if there really is someone so "awaken" and enlightened, he'd be more than happy to share it with us...

Or are you saving it, to sell as the Titus Method® ?
Geez, I'd better buy some dollars...

The most knowledgeable people I know, are those who are more than happy to share it with you... you see, from all the old people, married people, and "natural DJs" I've ever met, I haven't found a single one who denied me information... and those who did, weren't really meantful to me in my journey...

So it is hard for me to believe, that one individual here, knows a secret so complex that not even one of our hundreds of members hasn't ever thought of... We have some brilliant people around here, there aren't many more secrets to be unveiled...

When, and IF, you post again, and debate logically and objectively my arguments, then if you're so right as you preach, I'll be more than glad to accept my misunderstandings...

But, if you want to fight my ideas with misterious, subjective premises, then I'm afraid that I'll have to stick with what I felt and still feel in my bones...

Just as I quoted before...
" I never claimed to be a wise man
A poet or a saint.
I'm just another man who's searching for a better way..."

BBB

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everybody!
Your reactions to my post were quite unexpected. What the hell are you talking about, me being a morpheus or some knowitall? Jesus shyt, god forbid that i ever should be! What i am striving for is just the opposite, don't be more than anyone else, because that just puts unneeded pressure on your ego which automaticly distances you from your true self.

And there is no "mythical truth." I have already told most of it within all of my posts up to now, as i see it, but i'll try to rephrase it again, for you people. You wanted it yourself, so it's going to be long. Here goes:

We have all been 3 or 4 years old once. That is what i, myself, call the age of purity. What Jesus, Budda, Mohamed or any other religions desribes as Heaven, Nirvana or whatever you want to call it. Purity in it's most primal form. Have you ever seen a 5 years old kid being anything else then joyful and being happy to just run around all day, do nothing but bathe in the sun and play? Most probably not. For them, there is no need for anykind of fame, being better then others, having status, lots of material possessions or sweating, spilling tears or blood. All they need is the sun, a tree, a flower or a stream, and they are happy as they can be. They are their true selves. They don't hide their emotions. They do what their true "them" tells them to do, any nobody else.
Then, as we grow up we become aware of more an more things. We get influenced by many, many things from our surroundings, which, unfortuonatly, soon clog us up complety. That is what Adam, Eve, the snake and the apple of, i don't know how it is in english, knowledge is all about. We get knowledge of all of our surroundings and how it works and that is what takes the primary form of our inner child away from us. Soon, trees, flowers, streams and running around is not enough to satisfy us anymore. It is replaced with wanting to know, learn, have and to no end. We want only more and more, and never to stop. And this is where our true "us" is covered with allkinds of crap, like "i'm a communist, i'm a christian, i'm a hippy, i'm a DJ, i'm an AFC..." and this is where masks, being afraid of our true self and compressing of our emotions steps in.
The heaven, or to say it differently, the carelesness of us as a child, is left behind, and we fall to earth, or, again to say it differently, the system starts brainwashing and fycking us up.
Want to know, if you have fallen out of heaven too? Do a simple test.
Are you hurting? Very much, not very much or just feeling the sting of something that just cannot be schratched? The need to "go on?" The feeling that you dont want to stop, but want to do at least one thing more, before you croak? If you answered "yes" to any of those, and ESPECIALY the last one, welcome to earth.
So, if you look at the things from this perspective, we are all blind. We have seen once a long time ago as a child, but now, that we are grown up and our surroundings have given us lectures, teachings and everythings that is not the true "us," but just something that covers the true "us." Ad we are all covered in that shyt and we think that the covering is the true us. And that is why we don't see things like they truly are. We see them throu our fycked up sigh and we act accordingly to it. We act false. We act differently as our true "us" would want us to react. But usualy, the poor guy is so covered and compressed in all the shyt that we have been thought, that we don't even feel him.
How about blood, sweat and tears? Bullshyt. The road never ends. That's the point. We are thought that it does, but for us, it does only when we are too old and fycked up to run anymore and the system has no use for us anymore, so we are spat out. Doing things for a purpose, to reach a goal, is wrong. It is again, a thing that we are tought. Strive! Climb! Fight! The light at the end of the tunnel is near! Just a little more! But it's not... we always expect an end of the road somewhere, but i have already said where it ends.
So what is there to do? Nothing else but to do what a child does. Do things without a purpose. If you have a hobby, something you like doing without thinking of what it will bring you or when it ends, then you have found gold. That is when our kid in us steps out and we are truly happy. Without a realy reson.

There is lots and lots more. If you want the "holy knowledge," read Anthony De Mello: "Awareness" It's a small and short book. Which changes lives.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everybody!
Your reactions to my post were quite unexpected. What the hell are you talking about, me being a morpheus or some knowitall? Jesus shyt, god forbid that i ever should be! What i am striving for is just the opposite, don't be more than anyone else, because that just puts unneeded pressure on your ego which automaticly distances you from your true self.

And there is no "mythical truth." I have already told most of it within all of my posts up to now, as i see it, but i'll try to rephrase it again, for you people. You wanted it yourself, so it's going to be long. Here goes:

We have all been 3 or 4 years old once. That is what i, myself, call the age of purity. What Jesus, Budda, Mohamed or any other religions desribes as Heaven, Nirvana or whatever you want to call it. Purity in it's most primal form. Have you ever seen a 5 years old kid being anything else then joyful and being happy to just run around all day, do nothing but bathe in the sun and play? Most probably not. For them, there is no need for anykind of fame, being better then others, having status, lots of material possessions or sweating, spilling tears or blood. All they need is the sun, a tree, a flower or a stream, and they are happy as they can be. They are their true selves. They don't hide their emotions. They do what their true "them" tells them to do, any nobody else.
Then, as we grow up we become aware of more an more things. We get influenced by many, many things from our surroundings, which, unfortuonatly, soon clog us up complety. That is what Adam, Eve, the snake and the apple of, i don't know how it is in english, knowledge is all about. We get knowledge of all of our surroundings and how it works and that is what takes the primary form of our inner child away from us. Soon, trees, flowers, streams and running around is not enough to satisfy us anymore. It is replaced with wanting to know, learn, have and to no end. We want only more and more, and never to stop. And this is where our true "us" is covered with allkinds of crap, like "i'm a communist, i'm a christian, i'm a hippy, i'm a DJ, i'm an AFC..." and this is where masks, being afraid of our true self and compressing of our emotions steps in.
The heaven, or to say it differently, the carelesness of us as a child, is left behind, and we fall to earth, or, again to say it differently, the system starts brainwashing and fycking us up.
Want to know, if you have fallen out of heaven too? Do a simple test.
Are you hurting? Very much, not very much or just feeling the sting of something that just cannot be schratched? The need to "go on?" The feeling that you dont want to stop, but want to do at least one thing more, before you croak? If you answered "yes" to any of those, and ESPECIALY the last one, welcome to earth.
So, if you look at the things from this perspective, we are all blind. We have seen once a long time ago as a child, but now, that we are grown up and our surroundings have given us lectures, teachings and everythings that is not the true "us," but just something that covers the true "us." Ad we are all covered in that shyt and we think that the covering is the true us. And that is why we don't see things like they truly are. We see them throu our fycked up sigh and we act accordingly to it. We act false. We act differently as our true "us" would want us to react. But usualy, the poor guy is so covered and compressed in all the shyt that we have been thought, that we don't even feel him.
How about blood, sweat and tears? Bullshyt. The road never ends. That's the point. We are thought that it does, but for us, it does only when we are too old and fycked up to run anymore and the system has no use for us anymore, so we are spat out. Doing things for a purpose, to reach a goal, is wrong. It is again, a thing that we are tought. Strive! Climb! Fight! The light at the end of the tunnel is near! Just a little more! But it's not... we always expect an end of the road somewhere, but i have already said where it ends.
So what is there to do? Nothing else but to do what a child does. Do things without a purpose. If you have a hobby, something you like doing without thinking of what it will bring you or when it ends, then you have found gold. That is when our kid in us steps out and we are truly happy. Without a realy reson.

There is lots and lots more. If you want the "holy knowledge," read Anthony De Mello: "Awareness" It's a small and short book. Which changes lives.
Interesting. I have a different oppinion on this.

Sure children are easily satisfied and seem like they have not a care in the world, well the reason for this is that they actually DONT have a care in the world, they shant worry their little heads about survival.

You see it with animals in the wild as well, cub lions for example they always play with one another and dont seem to have a care in the world, this is because their mothers do all the work to feed and protect them. The same is with humans.

The reason people strive to be better is to survive and get the luxuries their mothers once gave them, they learn to appreciate the things their mothers give them and want to learn ways they can cultivate these luxuries at their own free will.

It is at the age of 9 (an average) that children start to display independance because they have come to an unconcious realisation, something that was bound to happen as they matured unless their life dynamic was destroyed or disrupted, the realisation is that if they dont learn basic survival principles they will be left behind.

Some want more then just to be 'part of the pack' they want to dominate, i actually believe that all men want this power, it comes naturally, tehre is no reason to fight what comes naturally i mean after all that is not what you preached in the first place? Play like a little child because it comes naturally. Well im sorry to break it to you but as the unconcious brain matures other things come naturally, ALOT of things.

Survival is but one burden that is laid on a mans shoulders.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup BBB?

Wish I had time to write a longgggg response to this but alas, the real world beckons!

Sidenote: I find it funny how you tap into what I am currently writing even though we are an ocean apart! I guess the inspiration of the universe speaks in many voices.

I have my own take on your rain therapy, which you will soon see! Stay tuned.

Thanks for the slammin post.
:)
back 2 reality 4 now

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
BBB, my brother,
That was truly amazing. It was so beautiful, I can't describe it. It can only be felt.:) It cleared somethings up too. I have been thinking about this for a little while now. I am a really persistant person. I don't give up easily at all. Now I have realized that I can just keep on doing what I'm doing with getting girls and be perfectly fine. Thanks a ton. Love ya bro. Can't wait for your next series.

Brandon

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Inner Struggles: Conclusions of a New Born Man

Originally posted by crazykid
After reading this piece of garbage, I only have one thing to say...What would you know about pride, glory, and honor? Especially soaked in blood, sweat, and tears? You haven't known BBB for as long as a lot of people on here have...He's gotten to where he is today by WORKING at it. He didn't just come to the board with a "well, here's a post that is completly wrong...Let me say that but don't give a reason why." If you are going to try and take away some else's pride by questioning thier pride, glory, and honor, atleast have some of it yourself.
Exactly, Titus it sounds like you are trying to boost yourself up while bringing down my bro BBB.

Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
1. Either show us this "mystical" truth that you somehow know and all of us "Don Juans" don't know

Or...

2. Shut the **** up.
Very well said matrix buddy. It's great to see bro's standin up for one another.

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
The most knowledgeable people I know, are those who are more than happy to share it with you... you see, from all the old people, married people, and "natural DJs" I've ever met, I haven't found a single one who denied me information... and those who did, weren't really meantful to me in my journey...
This is exactly what my mom told me. She is a very smart lady. She also said that the most knowledgeable people the ones who aren't afraid to learn from others. This is a really great realization.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bjon
This is exactly what my mom told me. She is a very smart lady. She also said that the most knowledgeable people the ones who aren't afraid to learn from others. This is a really great realization.
I'm sure your momma is a great lady, but you should wieght her words too. Just because she is your parent doesn't mean that she cannot be wrong, or that she is not bullshytting and blinding you, like the rest of system. No words and teachings in existance are holy and should never be doubted, no matter if they come from your momma, your dog or Saint Peter himself.
I learned that one the hard way.

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure your momma is a great lady, but you should wieght her words too. Just because she is your parent doesn't mean that she cannot be wrong, or that she is not bullshytting and blinding you, like the rest of system. No words and teachings in existance are holy and should never be doubted, no matter if they come from your momma, your dog or Saint Peter himself.
I learned that one the hard way.
What is you're problem? You act like there is a conspriacy going on. Like everyone is out to hurt you and decieve you. Do you not know that there is any good in this world? I just don't get how someone can be like you. I belive my mom. She has learned a lot from her experiences. Why would she try to lure me astray? That's not what she is doing. She is just giving me advice to become a better person.

Titus, you need to get a grip on things and start trusting other people. People are not natually evil. They're naturally good. People need to take other people's opinions and learn from them. Even if you don't agree with it doesn't mean you can't learn anything from it.