Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My gf is going to a party what should i do?

Reaction score
My gf is going to a farewell party hosted by her female friend, however I know they will be hosting it in a club with a group of people including guys. I'm assuming she will have a drink, or two. How should I react to this? I feel if I tell her not to go, it will be to possessive, but If I tell her to go there will be a lot of ****ing guys hitting on her. I seen this **** happen to other girls, a lot of this ****ing guys get very aggressive when they're drunk.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with going to a damn party. Just tell her to have a good time and to let you know when she gets home.
My ex used to call me when she got home and I liked that.
If you don't hear from her, nuke her azz.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question is: why didn't she invite you?

Best thing to do is make your own awesome plans for that same day. Preferably one involving other women you could possibly get laid with. (not family)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop acting like a b!tch about the whole thing? What's next, you want to be in the stall with her while she takes a sh!t in public to make sure no guy is hiding in there? SMH...insecurity is such an unattractrive trait bro.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HoneyHitter said:
Was about to say the same thing.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HoneyHitter said:
Probably same reason she drank and got bounced off every wall by another dude in the last thread.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didn't get invited is because its a farewell classroom party. I'm guessing its for students only. No, im not insecure, but like I said, when guys get drunk they get very aggressive, but also I don't know what to do in this situation because I never been there before.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Are You Serious?

You should sit home and cry like a baby.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
walker_hunter2010 said:
I didn't get invited is because its a farewell classroom party. I'm guessing its for students only. No, im not insecure, but like I said, when guys get drunk they get very aggressive, but also I don't know what to do in this situation because I never been there before.
Why don't you go out with your boys that night ? Look she's your gf, you can't worry about stuff you can control (other guys). If your gf is righteous with her actions and herself, she will not be entertaining those guys.

Besides, how would you react if you were to go to a party and your gf would act up (my ex did that and guess what, that's why she's my ex lol)

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
didn't get invited is because its a farewell classroom party.
BS ALERT, Red flags high.

Don't be so insecure, its just a party, take a deep breath, do the right thing and dump her ass.
Why don't you go out with your boys that night ? Look she's your gf, you can't worry about stuff you can control (other guys).
You can control anyone you want with the right amount of game and manipulation.

Besides, how would you react if you were to go to a party and your gf would act up (my ex did that and guess what, that's why she's my ex lol)
I would not go if it bothered her that much, if you want respect you gotta be a respectable person.
If your gf is righteous with her actions and herself, she will not be entertaining those guys.
If your GF is righteous she will not go.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to have aa good time and maybe offer to be designated driver if anyone wants to get home safe.

loco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually these type of parties include their bf's,gf's or family members as part of the invite to make the event a celebration which means you dont have to worry,but it's not so expect these guys to go all out long kok style with your girl,and why should they worry,they are not gona see her again.

chaj3_11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy the time apart. Get a cigar and put your fave music on or go for a beer with your mates.

If she moaned you was going to a party you would hate it. If you dont trust her or cant take other lads being interested in her (see it as a compliment) then you shouldnt be with her.

She shouldnt even have to check in with you or anything and whatever you do please do not argue on her about this. You ll look paranoid n immature.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want to spin her hamster, heh? Give her a condom.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop acting like a b!tch. That's what you should do. My wife goes out with her girlfriends once a month, I could care less.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Did you even ask if you could go or are you assuming you aren't invited from the get go? I've been to plenty of parties with my gf where I didn't know a soul, but she introduced me to people.

loco

Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Stop acting like a b!tch. That's what you should do. My wife goes out with her girlfriends once a month, I could care less.
Well I guess it's ok she will only cheat on him this once, goodthing she is not graduating every month.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loco said:
Well I guess it's ok she will only cheat on him this once, goodthing she is not graduating every month.
Yes, because every time a woman goes somewhere she cheats. Grow up you insecure little boy.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably gets hit on at the grocery store...you gonna ban her from going there too?