Paranoid sickfvcks who should be institutionalized

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was walking on a rather quiet side walk today where there were a few people around, and this girl was coming from the opposite direction; the moment she looked at me she smiled as if she saw the love of her life.

I didn't hesitate, turned back immediately and got close to her (Less than 30 seconds from the moment she smiled). Once I approached her and was walking besides her, I said hi; She stopped right there hysterically and ORDERED me to move along with a loud voice. I smiled and said nah you move along I Don't want anything to do with you. Again she ordered me to move along and I said "NO! I'm standing right here, YOU GTFO[rough translation]". WTF?! Was she afraid of getting stabbed from behind? LMFAO:crackup: Why smile like a loose hoe if you don't want to talk? I just said hi.

She almost ran away like a lunatic clown. Anyone else with similar shocking experiences?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached like a considerate gentleman, furthermore, smiling back and saying hi when someone smiles at you is not creepy.

Good points found via google search :
Code:
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/3950196-post2.html

Last edited:

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol dude you took way too long you should have been like hi, I'm Suspens, lovin your style -- or whatever, point is she smiled at you and you went trailed her for 30 seconds on a dimly lit street. My last daygame open was a 1030PM on a dimly lit street from behind. Of course thats cause she was walking faster than me and passed me. Once she passed me I opened in 3 seconds thereby avoiding "trail mode"

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just said 'Hi' to myself and then counted to 30. 30 seconds doesn't sound like much but its an awfully long time when you're sitting there doing nothing. Not that I think the time was a major factor here. She was probably one of those fruit cakes who goes around smiling at everyone because she thinks she's spreading a little bit of happiness around the world because she wants to believe that she's a good person really and not the nasty b1tch everybody's told her she is. Well that didn't last long, did it?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have asked her if she was off her meds.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on some of your other approaches you've described... I think it's you.

Your timing, mannerisms/body language and spoken word are probably not what you perceive them to be.