Smiling=death

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not with the idea that smiling is bad, or beta. How you smile though is different. Smirking and giving evil grins will turn a girl on like a faucet if you're doing everything else right.

Not smiling and asking how the weather is is worse than smiling like a pre-teen at a Good Charlotte concert and busting her chops and displaying confidence.

Here's a tip: don't focus on her. Focus on saying things that YOU would find amusing. If you're TRYING to make her laugh, you're doing it wrong. Say things that you know would make you laugh. This is what I do and never, ever have a problem conversing with an attractive woman and making her chuckle.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Smiling at her is bad. Smiling when you are with everyone else is good.

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Smiling at her is bad. Smiling when you are with everyone else is good.
Yeah the past two times I saw this girl (who I used to date) I smiled. One time I stopped and said hey and the other time I smiled and made eye contact as I was leaving after telling her what I've been up to. You guys think it's too late for me to charm her?

Reaction score
How do you charm a girl and how do i know whats funny to me? Usually things i find funny are stupid

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can smile one they become yours, until then be serious.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what? If I smile at a girl and that's a turnoff for her, then she can fvck off.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
zekko said:
You know what? If I smile at a girl and that's a turnoff for her, then she can fvck off.[/QUOT

Ya seriously duhfuq are you guys being so serious for? I'm naturally happy, most of the time ;D, and some girl complimented me on my smile and how happy I seem to be with the world . Huge turn on for me = when girls smile back.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao at this no smiling stuff...you are going to stop smiling because you think it turns girls off? The problem isn't smiling it's obviously n your mentality...

Do what you want when you want ufbthey dont like it then that's their problem not yours...

If you have confidence, it really doesn't matter what you do...

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Being a stone faced robot won't get you any girls. The creepy guy who stares is not the best way to be out in public. If you can't smile and laugh enjoying yourself why are you alive?