The emotional payout VS the physical payout

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so I've been thinking about this for a while and I'm hoping I'm going to be able to crack it in this post

first things first

whoever said women want sex as much as men is talking dog ****e ,

i have several massive social circles of guy friends and not one of them has easy consistent access to puss

and these aren't your average geeky , burger eating nerds .....these are good looking guys with money nice cars and style

however every single one of them is clearly lacking something and that is the knowledge of how to manage a woman

so lets begin by rephrasing that too "women want sex as much as men"

PROVIDING the guy ticks all the boxes"

and i mean ALL the boxes

so whats the problem

well its this

the male wants a PHYSICAL payout......

in an ideal world we as men would like to pound just about every piece of walking pu*ssy that has a half decent face and a half decent body

personality,charisma , money , power etc etc dosent come into it

all we want is that chick working behind that desk over there to bend over pull her skirt up and we shall take care of the rest :up: .....rinse and repeat

its as simple as that for us right ? fvck her and chuck her no nagging no stress just sex everyones a winner :cool:

WRONG

enter what the woman wants - the EMOTIONAL PAYOUT

now to be quite honest with you the woman couldn't really give a flying fvck about getting sex especially in her younger more fruitful years

she can get sex at a click of her fingers

NEVER underestimate a womans ability to get c0ck .......for some reason the modern man is brainwashed into a hyper sexualised society which prays on mens physical desires he is programmed to do virtually anything for puss

(red pill internalisation can help you to break free of this but thats for another thread)

so anyway with this she knows now that she can start "playing" around

what guy is going to give her what she craves .....

what guy is going to make her check her phone every 15 mins for a new message

what guy is going to have the power to be on her mind every moment of everyday

what guy is going to make her wonder what has she done wrong now

and on and on and on we go

of course the modern man isn't programmed to be able to even comprehend he would need to treat a woman like this in order to get between her legs .....

so the womans needs go unfulfilled by a vast majority of the male population and most guys can't understand why she don't want sex as much as he does but is prepared to converse with him........

i hope i have covered this in enough depth and i hope a few people can "catch my drift"

newbies please read this and digest until you understand

Juan's please feel free to add

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying you need to hurt them a bit, basically dictate to them when they are happy and when they are not?

I've thought that by hurting them, ie cheating or flaking, then you DHV and that's what draws them to you.

Even right now I'm sat work, this girl has just been cheated on and I can tell from her tone she still wants this guy even though she knows she shouldn't.

This is why I think I will end up with a girl beneath me or one that I don't really care about. I'm not at the stage yet where I can bring myself to purposefully hurt a girl so those ones will likely get bored of me, but the ones i hurt by accident, mainly by not caring about her and so cancelling on her, ignoring her etc, will be the one I end up with.

It'd be to my benefit if I ignored some of the hotter girls texts from time to time, but I can't seem to do it. I always reply.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the "women dont know what they want" kind a thinking spawns a generation after generation of retarded females (and males).

Women know what they want. If they want sex they have sex. If they want commitment they go for it, but are able to supress their inner *****dom as long as the relationship is working for both parties. Commited woman dont see their men as gods\saviours\captain save my ho ass ass but as normal human beings who have shortcomings and strong sides. Commited women dont go out without their man seeking attention in clubs or whatever. Commited women dont flirt with other men then hint it at their guy to show him they have "options". Commited women flirt as much as commited men with the other sex, but dont feel the need to stick it up your face all the time couse they know its pointless and they know their value and showing value through inducing jealousy is ****ing retarded and shows how hollow you are which they aint. These women are few and far between tho.

Problem is girls (or *****s) are not able to feel love yet they seek it. Couse love suggests some level of personal developement that they never underwent. They never felt the need to develop their intelligence, education, interests, life, her only dream is being in a relationship. They are *****s who play decent (but pathetically tragicomedic proto-decency). They confuse looks and personality and take every single bit of attention from the other sex as an ultimate praise for their personality, when in fact its a compliment to her looks. Smart girls know when a guy wants to get in their pants and say yes or no, these hos actually believe everyone (including her) is a saint when everything points in the opposite. So they go on looks only and trick fools with sex to become their boyfriend or husband doormat mangina while she seeks attention. She will never tell anyone who tries to mess with her "I have a boyfriend sorry." No she will build them up and crush them just like she crushed her doormat. Meanwhile the doormat believes he doesnt deserve her while in fact he is 10000000000000x more than her. Its sad. He isnt happy couse she doesnt satisfy him intellectually, emotionally, and sexually and she is not happy because shes a nobody and hates herself and doesnt know the first thing about life.

Many of these retards dont come to a realisation until they are old and ugly and already missed all trains. And the genders can be reversed.

**** them man. **** them. Literaly and indirect. You are much more then them in every aspect of personal developement. Know your value.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
i have several massive social circles of guy friends and not one of them has easy consistent access to puss
I do, even after 11 years, and I've never once tried to hurt her or play mind games with her. So I reject this premise.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
I think the "women dont know what they want" kind a thinking spawns a generation after generation of retarded females (and males).

Women know what they want. If they want sex they have sex. If they want commitment they go for it, but are able to supress their inner *****dom as long as the relationship is working for both parties. Commited woman dont see their men as gods\saviours\captain save my ho ass ass but as normal human beings who have shortcomings and strong sides. Commited women dont go out without their man seeking attention in clubs or whatever. Commited women dont flirt with other men then hint it at their guy to show him they have "options". Commited women flirt as much as commited men with the other sex, but dont feel the need to stick it up your face all the time couse they know its pointless and they know their value and showing value through inducing jealousy is ****ing retarded and shows how hollow you are which they aint. These women are few and far between tho.

Problem is girls (or *****s) are not able to feel love yet they seek it. Couse love suggests some level of personal developement that they never underwent. They never felt the need to develop their intelligence, education, interests, life, her only dream is being in a relationship. They are *****s who play decent (but pathetically tragicomedic proto-decency). They confuse looks and personality and take every single bit of attention from the other sex as an ultimate praise for their personality, when in fact its a compliment to her looks. Smart girls know when a guy wants to get in their pants and say yes or no, these hos actually believe everyone (including her) is a saint when everything points in the opposite. So they go on looks only and trick fools with sex to become their boyfriend or husband doormat mangina while she seeks attention. She will never tell anyone who tries to mess with her "I have a boyfriend sorry." No she will build them up and crush them just like she crushed her doormat. Meanwhile the doormat believes he doesnt deserve her while in fact he is 10000000000000x more than her. Its sad. He isnt happy couse she doesnt satisfy him intellectually, emotionally, and sexually and she is not happy because shes a nobody and hates herself and doesnt know the first thing about life.

Many of these retards dont come to a realisation until they are old and ugly and already missed all trains. And the genders can be reversed.

**** them man. **** them. Literaly and indirect. You are much more then them in every aspect of personal developement. Know your value.
EXCELLENT POST.... KNOW YOUR TRUE VALUE AND DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE YOUR WORTH TO A SEX THAT HAS TO PUT LIPSTICK AND MAKEUP JUST TO RAISE THEIR SELF ESTEEM...YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!! :nono: