What are your best go-to lines you guys say to girls who say they have a boyfriend?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For instance, if you approach a girl and she comes out with the "I have a boyfriend" line

What are some of your favourite lines to say in order to keep your frame strong and show that you aren't fazed whatsoever, and make light of the situation.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When john lennon asked cynthia out on a first date and she told him she was engaged:

"I didnt ask you to fvckin marry me, did i?"

Classic.

Either they are saying it because they arent interested, or they are saying it because they are interested but want to be honest, in which the above type of mock outrage is good, tease and keep pushing.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a red-flag, whichever way you play it.

Should you persist and "win", you won a slüt/branch-swinger/attention whøre, and the same treatment of you is likely; congratulations.

Best simply take it as "no" and not get sucked into that game.

V: "That's a shame."

Nothing more. Just eject. No "thanks anyway" or "sorry for bothering you" pandering sh¡t.

They are one of three things:
1. Taken, legit. (has boyfriend)
2. Liar that wants you to persist. (gamey attn. whøre)
3. Taken, but wants you to persist. (slüt)

All three options mean an uphill battle, with no guaranteed victory. Don't waste your breath.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
It's a red-flag, whichever way you play it.

Should you persist and "win", you won a slüt/branch-swinger/attention whøre, and the same treatment of you is likely; congratulations.

Best simply take it as "no" and not get sucked into that game.

V: "That's a shame."

Nothing more. Just eject. No "thanks anyway" or "sorry for bothering you" pandering sh¡t.

They are one of three things:
1. Taken, legit. (has boyfriend)
2. Liar that wants you to persist. (gamey attn. whøre)
3. Taken, but wants you to persist. (slüt)

All three options mean an uphill battle, with no guaranteed victory. Don't waste your breath.

Really good break down of the dynamic behind girls that claim the "boyfriend" card!

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Better not tell him about all the fun we're going to have tonight"

Go big or eject. Usually they won't bring that up if they are interested. Boyfriend or not.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Chick You're Tryin To Mac: I have a boyfriend!

You: That's great, but I'm really more interested in you.

But yeah, that's a bad sign. A soft rejection. Just say "oh well, I tried...see ya"...and walk.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this problem, kinna related, EVERY year, about 10 times annually, a woman I've just met really starts bringing up her husband, and her husband this and husband that, as if she thought I was coming on to her, when I wasn't, although I may have been flirting a little, but these b!tches just bring up their husbands way too often in my life Every year, as if they thought I was being too forward with them or actually Wanted them (when, eh, I could taker or leaver, she's older than I'd like, so she's just fishing for a self-pump in the moment on My account, and I ain't givin it to her, there will be no fishing or toying with me).

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Just walk away. Unless this line comes up after you banged her senseless.

They are saying that to you because they aren't interested. Stick around if you want to be her beta orbiter. You will be because you are not in a position of power.