she said she would text me but didnt

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is this 19 years old chick who I met like two months ago, I went on seven dates with her, banged her once, then had a one month break because of some misunderstanding etc.

Last week we went to play some pool, made out etc. Last Monday I said that we should go to the movies on Saturday, she agreed. Today she texted me in the morning, I reminded her that we were suposed to meet to go to the movies but she said:

her: Im not sure, I have to go to X first and not sure when I'll be able to come back, I'll let you know.

me: if you cannot make it we can go some other time. Let me now as soon as you can

her: ok, I'll text you in an hour.

Well, she did not text. I sense that she's seing another dude so it seems now I am option B.

Anyway, any ideas or suggestions on how to proceed? Im not texting her again since she flaked on me.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
What they say/text means nothing.

All that matters is what they do.
Defin. that and don't do anything, you did your part, go ghost until she reaches out

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries. Find another. Its her loss or at worst a neutral situation.

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
So there is this 19 years old chick who I met like two months ago, I went on seven dates with her, banged her once, then had a one month break because of some misunderstanding etc.

Last week we went to play some pool, made out etc. Last Monday I said that we should go to the movies on Saturday, she agreed. Today she texted me in the morning, I reminded her that we were suposed to meet to go to the movies but she said:

her: Im not sure, I have to go to X first and not sure when I'll be able to come back, I'll let you know.

me: if you cannot make it we can go some other time. Let me now as soon as you can

Well, she did not text. I sense that she's seing another dude so it seems now I am option B.

Anyway, any ideas or suggestions on how to proceed? Im not texting her again since she flaked on me.

Dude, that was only one flake, and as u might recall from the secret guide on how lead a DJ lifestyle by Brad80, he says you should give them 2 strikes and thats only when u first meet them.

Youve had sex with her and 7 seven dates, she can flake up to 3 times before you should ditch her, bc shes obv been intersted enough to spend 7 dates with you and fuvk u :)

send her this text "As a busy man,you do realise i have a very tight schedule so i would appreciate if you showed more commitment and alerted me at an earlier time in order for me to keep my schedule on a roll, nevertheless i hoped you enjoyed your time at X "

something along the lines of that , as it shows that you have other things to do and you dont take shvt from people like her, especially because she didnt even tell you she wasnt going to come! im sure that the above message will get the point across, and judge by her response if u will give her a second or third chance.

hope i helped

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
void957 said:
send her this text "As a busy man,you do realise i have a very tight schedule so i would appreciate if you showed more commitment and alerted me at an earlier time in order for me to keep my schedule on a roll, nevertheless i hoped you enjoyed your time at X "
Don't ever send a text like this. If you have to say it, you really aren't that busy. For whatever reason, she didn't get back to you. So, go do something else instead of worrying about why she didn't. Your happiness doesn't (or shouldn't at least) depend on her. Go have fun without her.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
void957 said:
Dude, that was only one flake, and as u might recall from the secret guide on how lead a DJ lifestyle by Brad80, he says you should give them 2 strikes and thats only when u first meet them.

Youve had sex with her and 7 seven dates, she can flake up to 3 times before you should ditch her, bc shes obv been intersted enough to spend 7 dates with you and fuvk u :)

something along the lines of that , as it shows that you have other things to do and you dont take shvt from people like her, especially because she didnt even tell you she wasnt going to come! im sure that the above message will get the point across, and judge by her response if u will give her a second or third chance.

hope i helped
DJ lifestyle by Brad80??? Seriously??? The woman that pretends to be a man and posts on here.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Well, she did not text. I sense that she's seing another dude so it seems now I am option B...
And why do you make this assumption?

Personally I don't like to schedule meet ups with girls, I either go to her place or I call her (when I know she's not working) ask her what she's doing and tell her to meet up with me at that moment, which would seem like it would increase the chances of flaking but actually doesn't.

IMO don't call up planning something in mind (i.e. going to the movies) this is something you do with friends, it's boring and predictable...just call to hang out and go and do whatever you feel like on the day.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its safe to assume there's another dude however since she kissed you when you last saw her then you're still in play.

The other night you kissed and you let her go home all wet and bothered without taking her to your place?

Instead of going to the movies why not take her to your place then maybe see a movie inside?

Make moves.

As of right now, I'll say wait it out, till you run into each other or she hits you up. Rather than romanticize it before hitting (which for some bores them), just try to get into her pants like an animal first then go out later.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this silly chick texted me several hours later just to say:
her: "sorry, I completely forgot"

Nice. Im not gonna contact her again unless she shows some respect + interest.
It is obvious that she's seing another dude who has priority...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just chicks and they're silly games bro

go ghost and get some more options really the only thing you can do

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
void957 said:

hope i helped
I lol'ed at this. Thanks.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
void957 said:
Yeah, do this. She'll be wet for you in no time.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros, forget about her like you said! She is not CRAZY about YOU! Women with HIGH interest make time for you. Unless their working or something legit, and will even go out of their way to see YOU!! You already been on 7 dates and took a small break!? Kick that Ho' to the curb!

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, go quiet until she replies.

If she doesn't then what does it matter..you have to believe you can have any woman you want, that belief in itself will make you act like a DJ, imagine if you could have any woman you want..how would you act? Would you be sitting here ruminating about this girl? Is she that special?

I think you would laugh because she obviously doesn't realise what she's missing

soden

Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:

Better: Give her an exact time frame when to text you if she can make it or not.

Me for example: Let me know if you can make it by tomorrow evening.

I always got a response with this approach. Before I used the same as you did and then there was often something like "oh sorry I forgot to text you yesterday blabla"

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Bruh, why do you do think answers to this question are going to be different from the answers you got when you asked it exactly to weeks ago to the day?

What Do You Do When Your Text is Ignored? http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2189084#post2189084

because we're talking about two different girls.

First one I banged her once etc, and the second one I just went on a date with her.

Read properly next time.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Exercises in Futility

pyros said:
because we're talking about two different girls.

First one I banged her once etc, and the second one I just went on a date with her.

Read properly next time.
Even more of a reason to not ask the question. If you're effin' one chick, then why another chick isn't returning your texts should be of no concern to you. It would seem to me, that you would focus on the chick that you are banging or new prospects.