Turned down sex. Right Decision?

house

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'll try & keep this short..........

The first part is about why I turned down a guaranteed s**g, was it the right decision? Or have I played the indifference game all wrong.

Background story (I've tried bulletpoint's because the other option would be a load of waffle)

-My target girl is a waitress (yes I know) in a local restaurant

-Known her a few years, our social circles sort of overlap from time to time

-Got chatting one night, got on to the topic of playing sport & decided we'd go for a game of a particular racquet sport (one which as the better player you get to send her forward & watch her run around in front of you alot).

-We went two weeks on the bounce, she arranged/paid for one & me the other.
This is the first 'MAJOR' redflag Contact has been through sh**book (Rarely go on) as her phone is apparently 'broke'. TBF I haven't seen her with it out when we've been out. But she always replies enthusiastically online so it didn't bother me.

- I didn't kiss close after either, at the time I wasn't even sure if I was interested in her.... (Or I was being a p****y)

- In between dates I never made any attempt to talk to her other than to set up these things.

- 3rd week I get a message saying she wouldn't be able to play this week but asked me if I was going to a local show. I said I was but on a different day to her so didn't meet up.

Now this is where I reckon I blew a great opportunity to either get some or get rejected. I went to said restaurant for a few bevvys. Playing the standard indifference to her chatting to other staff etc. Anyway I end up getting sh**faced with the owner until the early hours & eventually she gives me & him a lift home. She Drops him off then comes to mine for a beer. Chilled out for a bit then she goes to leave plants a kiss on my lips then leaves. Front door shuts & in my head I scream 'You f**kin p****y' I Should have gone for the kill & then there would have been no need for this thread.

Oh well, didn't bother initiating contact again as I was believing that my indifference tactics would pay off (By this time I'm starting to think about how I really want to bang her because I was on a dry streak).

Saw her a couple of days later when I was in there for a meal but didn't really get chance to talk to her and tbf I thought she was a little blunt with me.

Fast forward to this weekend (4th week). ANALYSE THIS PLEASE. Basically I turned down sex....

Went out to a party on Saturday, got ruined & woke up with a bird in my bed. DRY SPELL OVER! I know this girl & she is regarded as a family friend & is a mutual friend of the waitress.
Lets call her VV (Vampire Victim)
Lets just say it got a little wild & required her applying some makeup to her neck...

Later that day a few of us meet upto finish the weekend off with a pint. As per we go to said restaurant & she is clocking off so joins us for a drink. I'll cut to the chase.
-We all go back to a house for drinks inc. both girls.

- I'm still in indifference mode with everybody

- People are taking the p**s out of VV's neck.
Obviously the waitress is picking up what happened last night. I keep as coy & quiet as possible at this point and try and keep out of the banter but she obviously knows what occurred.

-VV tries to get me upstairs again but I refuse as I didn't want to do that with the waitress being there, if indeed I did have any chance with her.....

-End of night comes, me & waitress leave at same time, again kiss on the lips / hug. I genuinely didn't think it was a good time to escalate as she knew what I was up to saturday night.

Again I Don't Know, Am I just being super AFC here????

DID I DO THE RIGHT THING OR HAD I ALREADY F**KED MY CHANCES UP BY NOT TRYING TO ESCALATE EARLIER ON, PLAYING TOO HARD BALL WITH MY INDIFFERENCE (FEAR OF REJECTION, whatever), BY F**KING THE VV.????

As you can tell I am starting to over analyse which is not healthy & I need to knock that on its head hopefully by some recieving some decent feedback/ criticism. Any ideas on what my next move should be with the waitress?

Cheers in Advance!!!

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're over analyzing. Live and learn yes you should have thrown waitress on your bed. Is vv attractive to you? If not why **** her, if she is you should have just screwed her I mean waitress already picked up on it you said. I say be more aggressive with the waitress and find an excuse to get her back to your place. You could do a repeat of last time. I mean don't get drunk but ask for a ride home. Invite her in for a drink and pounce. Throw her on your bed.