Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game is for average to ugly guys.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently moved to a new state. I have a new social circle and i am hanging out with guys that are very good looking. One is an actual model and the other is a fitness model. No HOMO but these guys look like some Abercrombie/ Polo bag models. My paradigm has shifted since i starting hanging out with them. Many girls in our social circle drool over them and actively state how they want to f*** them.

These girls do not talk about personality one bit. They openly state that if these guys call them that they will def put of on the first or second hangout. These guys have smashed many girls in our social circle with VERY minimal game. In fact these guys admit that they have no game. They go to pool parties and they kill it.

The only times where they dont do well is in the following 3 scenarios:

1.) The girl is very intellectual and still hot. These girls are not impressed with looks and they tell me that they need an emotional connection with a guy in order to get physical.

2.) In a club environment. These guys dont do well becuz it takes a lot of personality, balls and dancing skill to do well in a club. You have to be able to be a master of approaching girls in clubs. Dancing is also a plus. Very good looking guys are generally underdeveloped in approaching and dancing.

3.) Cold Approaching: again they have under-developed approach skills becuz they never had to use it.

4.) Keeping the girl for a LTR. If you are a boring person then it doesnt matter how hot you are. It gets old and they girl will want to end the LTR quickly. The problem is that if you are average looking its hard to get into a LTR with the girl in the first place.

For the first time in my life i feel...inadequate. I have realized that i was just an average to slightly above average dude with a lot of personality and game. This explains my results with women. I get a lot of numbers from doing a lot of approaches. I go on dates with about 50% of the numbers i get. I make out with 30% and i smash about 20%. Many of the hot ones lets me make out with them but string me along for sex. They often dont give it up or give it up months later. Once in a while i will find a hot girl that gives it up right away to me becuz she is that interested. But these tend to be really smart and academic ones.

It sucks to finally realize that you have to put in sooo much more work then the super good looking guys. It makes you resent girls that date you but make you wait a long time to smash becuz you know that they have put out right away for super good looking guys.

Any man that says looks doesnt matter need to STFU. They just have not hung out with very good looking guys. Its a whole different universe. I am not complaining. I am just shocked becuz its a world i never know existed. The only option i have is to keep developing my self personally. Its hard when you are constantly around guys that get it way easier though.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that explains it, i'm always wondering why the hell they want to hang out with me, i can't blame them, being born with a matinee idol look and having a greek god physique among other things. I have hot supermodel chicks working as my personal maids that bathe me, brush my teeth, and feed me using their mouth, yeah they munch the steak first and feed it to me like a mother bird to it's baby bird. Cool isn't it.

I'll give you an offer you can't refuse. Drink my sweat. It'll give you at least 0.0001% of my epic handsomeness. It will at least give you an aura of Tom Selleck or Charlie Sheen. hehehe

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Good looking guys don't need as much game, or rather they game differently. You still can't go beta. But you can get away with more.

When I was 17 once I was laying at the beech on a towel. This girl who is like a 7.5, big tits, very good figure was bounce a volley ball back and forth with one of her friends. I hand sunglasses on and I was just eye fvcking her. A

At one point she "accidentally" bounced the ball and it landed next to me. I threw it back to her and laid back down. Then kind of said quietly in a complaining way "why dont you come play with us." I just acted like I didn't hear her, and proceeded to nap.

I was really stoned though, and kinda paranoid. So I missed that opportunity.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
Any man that says looks doesnt matter need to STFU. They just have not hung out with very good looking guys. Its a whole different universe. I am not complaining. I am just shocked becuz its a world i never know existed.
Lol, this topic has been done to death but I agree.

I'd probably put myself in the 7-8 range for male looks, depending on how I dress, haircut, etc. I've definitely gotten laid with minimal game, but it also used to hamstring me in the past because I had a VERY introverted personality and lower self-esteem. I never approached the 8+ girls because I had no confidence, I just coasted on my looks, which doesn't always work unless you are in the 8-10 range. It doesn't matter how hot you are, girls can smell confidence issues a mile away.

I will say that I haven't known any really good-looking dudes who have done poorly with women. Some had no formal game to speak of, they just showed up. It's a genetic lottery of sorts.

Looks absolutely matter. No debate there. But that doesn't mean guys who are sub-7 cant kill it with other attributes. Nothing wrong with handsome guy game, and nothing wrong with outgoing-dancing-networking game. You gotta play the hand you are dealt and play it well.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
spot on.

i also modestly consider myself about an 8 looks wise and never was very extroverted. i was always confident and could get a girl but never some random girl in the street that i decided i liked and wanted to talk to.

and yes its true, some men simply are better than others in every way in terms of genetics but it really doesnt matter all that much. if youre too busy comparing yourself to how much more fun or better other guys have it, you really are not living your own life.

one of my friends is a natural and a big part of it is because of his looks and he lacks no confidence at all. any time we go out i might have 2 girls interested in me for every 5 that are really into him. but it doesnt even matter. if the girls find you interesting and your game is tight you can compete with looks.
What about those 9-10's but only has two inches c0cks? I believe that levels the playing field with guys whose a 2 but with 9 inch c0cks.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a guy who's a 9+ on the looks scale, you might as well learn game anyway and just crush it out there.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, like money, will get you opportunities. It takes game to seal the deal. And even when it doesn't, it can take game to fvck the same girl again, after she has already had you as a conquest and is sick of your personality by now.

I went to law school with a guy that all the girls swooned over. If you've seen Miller Lite girls in bars, he got hired as a Miller Lite guy, basically paid to go drink at bars with the Miller Lite girls. My then-gf told me she had a crush on him at first, but literally said "he has no game at all." The guy would cling on to any girl who talked to him and just never go away. He was a codependent, wussy AFC. His looks got him interest from women, but then his personality would immediately drive them away.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good looking guy can definitely rule in a bar scene where things happen quickly. Good looking guys can get laid easier for sure.

But you need to have game to control your relationship.

I've seen several relationships where the good looking guy is treated like a boy toy and completely disregarded by his woman. They will embarrass you in front of people then "oh hes my little boy toy, don't mind him".

Screw that..

I'd rather be ugly with game rather than fine with no game.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah I thought we all knew this. For us short, ugly, broke, minority type of guys...you have to put in some extra effort somewhere. Get jacked, dress better, earn more, learn game. Being realistic about who you are and what you are working with is step 1. Understanding you can't win them all and if you don't play you can't win is step 2.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of you motherfvckers are wrong. I'm rejecting the premise of the thread. GAME in itself is not the ability to **** women. GAME, is the ability to make a woman do what you want her to do. Looks have nothing to do with GAME. YOu can look good and luck your life away into good dates with women, but that has nothing to do with GAME. once you get married or are in a LTR with tht woman and the newness of her being all over you has worn off you still have to manage her and that requires GAME

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
All of you motherfvckers are wrong. I'm rejecting the premise of the thread. GAME in itself is not the ability to **** women. GAME, is the ability to make a woman do what you want her to do. Looks have nothing to do with GAME. YOu can look good and luck your life away into good dates with women, but that has nothing to do with GAME. once you get married or are in a LTR with tht woman and the newness of her being all over you has worn off you still have to manage her and that requires GAME
BOOM!!!!! headshot!

You got it man!

Last edited:

Ruthless

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not good looking by any measure. I'd rate myself in the 3-4 range. I don't make women flinch at first sight but don't draw them in with my looks either.
It has been my experience that I draw in 2 types of women. Gold diggers that have heard I have a little money and enjoy a good time and, genuinely good women who care more about personality and attraction. In my situation hb10s have been rare (1 actually) but, I have been with countless hb7-8s.
It used to really bother me being ugly but as I have matured I realize that it has saved me a lot of trouble with superficial women. Gold diggers are easy to spot, they are eager to do what it takes to get the money flowing. They end up with a sore anus and empty pockets. Good women worth the effort to make a ltr with aren't as comfortable with money being spent on them early on.
I think I would like to be a 10 for a few days just for the experience but, I probably would not want to remain that way for long.

Stream of consciousness post on my phone while taking a break at work. Please excuse spelling and grammatical errors.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

Lol, you basically just paraphrased everyone else and agreed in your own words.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not average nor ugly. I have a decent wage. I am the only person with my job in the entire country. I advise people (fellow professionals) who are twice my age. I advise medics.

All this aside, I still recognise the benefit of employing certain powers and attitudes to benefit myself; goodness knows I've done enough to benefit others in my life. Why shouldn't we employ a little self preservation. Even models can be screwed over by a woman; I've seen it happen. I saw it happen when I was 16 to my best mate.

Anywho, male 10's as mentioned above are a lot like female 10s; rare to the point of obscurity, mostly thick as sh!t, dull as dishwater, or a combo thereof. Who gives a f*ck.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually going to go against the grain a little.

The main thrust of this post seems accurate enough, but the listed scenarios don't quite add up to my experiences.
Pandora said:
1.) The girl is very intellectual and still hot. These girls are not impressed with looks and they tell me that they need an emotional connection with a guy in order to get physical.
This is pure female hamster, I'd laugh at this if spoken to me in person. Her intellect doesn't mean the same thing to her, that it does to men. Not to mention how often you'd find a "very intellectual" hot chick, that's needle in a hay stack territory. She'll get wet for a Brad Pitt just like all the rest.
Pandora said:
2.) In a club environment. These guys dont do well becuz it takes a lot of personality, balls and dancing skill to do well in a club. You have to be able to be a master of approaching girls in clubs. Dancing is also a plus. Very good looking guys are generally underdeveloped in approaching and dancing.
This is true for ALL men, but even with the good looking it still falls a bit short unless you're referring to men who are very socially awkward. Dancing skills are relative. I've been to clubs where people look down right embarrassing to me, but so many of them are at the same level it's a non-issue. Club dancing is tends to be f-cking with clothes on.
Pandora said:
3.) Cold Approaching: again they have under-developed approach skills becuz they never had to use it.
Most men don't cold approach, this isn't a unique problem for the attractive, if you don't need to, why would you bother?
4.) Keeping the girl for a LTR. If you are a boring person then it doesnt matter how hot you are. It gets old and they girl will want to end the LTR quickly. The problem is that if you are average looking its hard to get into a LTR with the girl in the first place.
Boring is also relative. Most LTRs don't last because of the hypergamous nature of women. Boring is 10x better than beta.

Despite all I've read claiming the opposite, most couples tend to be equally attractive. Shooting above your looks will always require a lot of work depending on your lot in life.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Lol, you basically just paraphrased everyone else and agreed in your own words.

Yup. Looks matter. Game matters. Style matters. Money matters.

Be ugly, no game, dress like a slob and broke and see what sort of women you get. Of all of these game is the easiest to get, it just takes practice.

This is 101 material and I am not really sure why we are discussing it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Warrior74 said:
Yup. Looks matter. Game matters. Style matters. Money matters.

Be ugly, no game, dress like a slob and broke and see what sort of women you get. Of all of these game is the easiest to get, it just takes practice.

Yep. Everything matters. But only focus on the ones you can fix or improve.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
The reason i am discussing it is becuz most of the problems on SoSuave do not exist for these super good looking guys. As average dudes we often think that women inherently play hard to get or show mixed signals or need to be gamed. Heck no. They just do that to the 80% of average guys.

The DJ bible to these guys wont make sense becuz they hardly ever encounter, flaking, ASD etc. It was just a shock to me how different it is. Im sure if i hung out with celebrities it would be the same way.