Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Roosh Jailed In Poland

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lololololololololol

when internet trolls try to keep it real, next on MSNBC

speaking of, this reminds me, everyone needs to have a "bail plan". that really needs to be it's own post

if you are spinning plates, going out, drinking, there is going to come a time where you, rightfully or wrongfully, get locked up lol. i almost got arrested coming home from a bar because the cop pulled me over for speeding and ran my name and it came back as someone else with my same name that had a felony warrant out.

everyone needs to have a plan. bail money? who to bail you out? that is the difference bewteen you sitting in jail or you sitting at home.

as long as i didn't kill anyone if i got arrested tomorrow i'd be out in 1-2 hours max. lol my dad gave me that talk once night when i had to bail him out of jail for drinking and driving. apparanlty i was his bail out of jail guy lol. that's like the nicest thing my dad ever said about me lol i like you enough to trust you to bail me out of jail at 2am lol

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
lololololololololol

when internet trolls try to keep it real, next on MSNBC

speaking of, this reminds me, everyone needs to have a "bail plan". that really needs to be it's own post

if you are spinning plates, going out, drinking, there is going to come a time where you, rightfully or wrongfully, get locked up lol. i almost got arrested coming home from a bar because the cop pulled me over for speeding and ran my name and it came back as someone else with my same name that had a felony warrant out.

everyone needs to have a plan. bail money? who to bail you out? that is the difference bewteen you sitting in jail or you sitting at home.

as long as i didn't kill anyone if i got arrested tomorrow i'd be out in 1-2 hours max. lol my dad gave me that talk once night when i had to bail him out of jail for drinking and driving. apparanlty i was his bail out of jail guy lol. that's like the nicest thing my dad ever said about me lol i like you enough to trust you to bail me out of jail at 2am lol
i dunno. i once spent the night (and most of a day) in a cell and i was amazed how well i did.

i didn't have anything to drink or eat and turned down their offers (i knew they'd spit in it or worse) of food and drink. it was a great way to test my endurance. amongst the people i shared with that night/day was one man who kept whining that they never brought the tea they repeatedly offered.

athough i wouldn't want to do it regularly.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm in the minority, but I spin plates, go out, drink and I behave like an adult - I don't see any likely scenario in which I would be arrested.

This might be related to me never having had to bail my dad out of jail for drinking and driving, though.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Not sure if I'm in the minority, but I spin plates, go out, drink and I behave like an adult - I don't see any likely scenario in which I would be arrested.

This might be related to me never having had to bail my dad out of jail for drinking and driving, though.
the whole point is planning for the unlikely. and that if you go out odds are something might happen. i mean i got pulled over and they almost arrested me because:cheer: my name was someone else's lol. how likely is that lol? i'll be damned if i'm sitting in jail all day long fuuuuck that

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something very weird going on in that forum. The temporary guy in charge seems to be using this to introduce a whole bunch of new rules, many of which are designed to monetise the forum. Or it's just a prank. Doesn't add up anyway.

Edit.

Actually looks like it's just some sort of weird joke.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:
There is something very weird going on in that forum. The temporary guy in charge seems to be using this to introduce a whole bunch of new rules, many of which are designed to monetise the forum. Or it's just a prank. Doesn't add up anyway.

Edit.

Actually looks like it's just some sort of weird joke.
When I saw Tuthmosis' Al Haig impersonation thread I figured something was up. Looks as though some users didn't take the joke very well. Well, it's a different community, I'm only on the outside looking in.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, really not a smart thing to have done.

SSuaveSavior

Don Juan
Reaction score
This 'troll' job was poorly thought out from the beginning. It's idiotic to initially inform the ones that support you initially. You could make a fake account on feminism.com/forums to inform them of Roosh being held captive and stir up the hornet's nest that way. But to present it to your forum first-hand is a cry for affection.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-33645.html

This very thread separates the experienced members from the keyboard neck-beards - disregard rep and star power. It really shows who is jacking each other off and who is really making progress in their own Game and inspiring others.

This incident made me question the credibility of Roosh, his partners and his entire system. That sucks.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, as an impartial observer, I don't believe Roosh and Tuth meant any malice by it. What seems to be bothering users is that they offered real-world help via connections and now feel like fools, which is a legitimate gripe and probably unanticipated outcome. Their forum seems to be tighter-knit that Sosuave. There are some people here I'd help in a pinch, but most people here I don't know from a hole in the wall.

It also occurred to me that Roosh has a cult of personality especially among his forum members. His blog is much more personal and he puts his face and name out there so I suppose he's earned that. It's a different dynamic from Sosuave and not really my style, but I respect it. I just prefer it here.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who took that artistic pic? A Polish policeman? :crackup: Did he go online afterwards and send it to Roosh's buddy for the forum to see? GTFOH! It's a publicity gimmick.:down:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
What a friggin retard, he lost all credability when he did this. All the senior members who actually had any kind of pull in the world left his forum and probably will never return. I don't think ANYONE will read his blog or returnofthekings now... I mean how can you take a guy seriously who fvcks with 'serious red pill' guys just for the fun of it.

Crying wolf is no joke, the next time it happens there won't be anyone actually listening. Its no different than a false rape accusation, for me, this guy is now the #1 biggest tard on Earth even above Winston Wu.

He's nothing but a joke now.

"I was trying to score dark triad points. If girls find out I've been in jail, I will get more sex, etc."
Translation: "I threw alot of guys under the bus so I could get some pvssy cause my game is starting to suck"

There was some guy, anonymousbosch, who even made calls to a lawyer friend on his behalf. Now that guy is going to look like a clown infront of his business contacts. This proves Roosh is nothing but a KBJ who REALLY can't get laid in life. I would question now if ANYTHING he's written is real or if it was ALL just a 'hoax'.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Well, as an impartial observer, I don't believe Roosh and Tuth meant any malice by it. What seems to be bothering users is that they offered real-world help via connections and now feel like fools, which is a legitimate gripe and probably unanticipated outcome. Their forum seems to be tighter-knit that Sosuave. There are some people here I'd help in a pinch, but most people here I don't know from a hole in the wall.

It also occurred to me that Roosh has a cult of personality especially among his forum members. His blog is much more personal and he puts his face and name out there so I suppose he's earned that. It's a different dynamic from Sosuave and not really my style, but I respect it. I just prefer it here.
Thanks for posting that Sam, interesting.

Personally after perusing those threads I think it's a troll job. Roosh himself is a professional troll by definition. RoK has been monetized for a while now and every "5 reasons to _______" post trolling women and feminists generates more hits and income.

The RVF is a different place; it never appealed to me. It seemed too much of a cult of personality based around Roosh, like you said. Plus he regularly bans dissenters and anyone who disagrees with him. I think Roosh's pick-up material is great, but I just don't have a ton of respect for a guy who is a career PUA.

SoSuave is less cult-ish and not based on any one individual's philosophy, which I like. Honestly outside of our members I don't think SoSuave is well known even in the manosphere or PUA community. We have a steady population but it has never really exploded like RVF, Heartiste, or the big-name sites.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The beginning of the end.

This is one way to get rid of any remaining posters with some self-respect. The rest of the posters...well, sheep gonna sheep.

Wonder when the kool-aid drinking party's gonna be.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always hear about Roosh, who exactly is this guy?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rooshv just pulled Lindsay Lohan style of 5 minutes fame on his followers.