Girl staying over on New Years Eve

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short I have a date on New Years with a girl I know from social circles and this is the conversation as I remember it.

HER “What you doing New Years eve”
ME “Drinking beer, going to watch a band at the local watering hole”
HER “I don’t have any plans”
ME “Why don’t come with me then?”
HER “I will have to drive and everyone drinks on new years”
ME “Stay at mine”
HER “Will you behave yourself”
ME “Yes”
HER “What if I don’t”
ME “I shall have to spank you”
HER ”So you will misbehave”
ME “No, but it sounds like you might”
HER “I’ll wear pyjamas”
ME “You can wear whatever you want in the spare room”
HER “I’d rather sleep in your bed”
ME “I am sleeping in my bed”
HER “So am I then”
ME “Alright”

WTF does any of that mean ?

trent_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert, but what I see is that she wants to celebrate new years with you and then for you to fvck her.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's basically just laid out a welcome mat to her snatch and wants to see in the new year with a "bang".

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Blinkers,
"WTF does any of that mean ?".....it means my boy that probably around two o'clock on New Years Day,you will have to wash and dry your sheets LOL !

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^yep

Great text convo. Just don't lose your frame. You don't know, she could be telling 3 other dudes she doesn't have any "plans". Sounds by this convo though, that you'd be in the lead.

Just keep your plans and do your thing. A lot can happen from now until New Years. If she texts you to confirm, my advice: "It'll be fun... blah blah, and I know you're looking for a place to stay, if anything you can sleep in my spare bed." Something along those lines. If she makes it, she makes it. If not, no worries. No skin off your back.

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reason enough for me to drag my sorry arse down to the sales and buy that egyptian bedding I have been promising myself then - win, win situation...

Casanova99

Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she is into you and want to share New Year Eve and bed with you and she is flirting like hell with you, :)

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she wants you to fvck that pvssy silly!!

Congratulations, I wish I already knew for sure that my New Years Eve was gonna end like that :)

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear DieHard,
"It means she wants you to fvck that pvssy silly!! "
Sure it looks good,but in my experience they are changable as the wind...A week or so later and their their cycle has changed,or someone has winked at them in the lift and they back pedal....Right up until you start slipping it in you never know...Best thing is to build on the momentum!

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can not figure this one out my friend....then I am really worried about you and there is still hope for me!!!!! Abe

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a classy educated...hopefully not crazy woman a week ago half way between where I live and where she lives...and spend half a day together. Tomorrow she is driving two hours in LA traffic to come to my house where I am cooking dinner for both of us.....What does that mean? Anyone...please help me? Why would a woman drive two hours to spend late afternoon/evening with me...Why?
I will tell you this much.....good chance she will not be leaving till the next morning :) Abe

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
abe0 said:
I met a classy educated...hopefully not crazy woman a week ago half way between where I live and where she lives...and spend half a day together. Tomorrow she is driving two hours in LA traffic to come to my house where I am cooking dinner for both of us.....What does that mean? Anyone...please help me? Why would a woman drive two hours to spend late afternoon/evening with me...Why?
I will tell you this much.....good chance she will not be leaving till the next morning :) Abe
:up:

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, you sarcastic gits... ;-)
This mans a bit rusty and I figured as she was a friend of mine while I was in a LTR with another, it may mean that I have to behave and leave it to her to make a move or something weird like that.
but yeh, fvck it ill treat her like any other and push my luck until she gives out or says no...

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had so many encounters like these. They love to play coy and act like the last thing they want is a royal c0ck stuffing.

Just act like you dont either. Once you get to your house tell her she has to stay in the spare bedroom, and of course she'll whine and beg to sleep in your bed. Give her a moment of silence and say "fine, but there are rules. There will be no inappropriate touching of me and you will act like a lady at all times, or into the spare room you go."

20 minutes later you'll be stuffing that turkey till 4 am.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seriously have trouble deciphering that??? Seriously??? Come on, man!!! Stop playin!!!

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't get whiskey d!ck....it's new years after all...drink...water...drink...water......anal!

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t want to talk about it anymore! The more I read my post the more obvious and embarrassing it becomes. I’d like to put my doubt down to inexperience or perhaps my emotional disposition following my recent LTR failure but I can’t. I realise now, it’s all just a hilarious game and I am going to play it.
Thanks for the advice; I particularly like the idea from ‘Big Nuts’

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what happened?

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
She came with Pyjamas…
We had a glass of wine at mine before heading up the road to watch a local band play in the pub. Stayed there until midnight (as you do) neither of us had drunk much so were both still sober.
When we got back to mine she went to get changed into her Pyjamas .When she emerged from the bathroom she just had on a nice little thong and red bra. Asked me if I liked her pyjamas and then… well, I don’t suppose you need the details but we didn’t get much sleep and I spent the afternoon with a smug look on my face whilst cleaning and drying my sheets..
2014 started with a bang…