How You Start with a B*tch, Is How You End with a B*tch

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Dateline: November, 1997

Place: Stephanie's (aka HONEY'S) bedroom.

"Do you eat out?" is the question that "HONEY," posed to Rex as she sat bottomless in a slightly reclined position on her bed. Being totally taken aback by the most aggressive display of female arousal and sexuality he has ever seen, Rex was stunned and momentarily dumbfounded, in addition to being coupled with a combination of nervousness and a bit reticence, Rex replied, "Do you?" With that Steff let out a slight chuckle, assumed a supine position, and opened her legs, exposing her lightly haired snatch. Rex then proceeded to give this sexy, hot, chesty, then 17 year old Puerto Rican and black chick with cutest of dimpled smiles, oral treats; however, with this act of cunniglingus was set the most worst of precedents.

When I licked Steff's snatch, I opened the "trickin' door", with "HONEY," and she was more than happy to walk through it. I really wasn't trippin' after I ate her out because I was of the mindset, "Hey, I f*cked around with her once, so I'll get that a$$ on another day." (The "other day" I finally got that a$$ was roughly ten years and 80-90 pounds later, but forgive my digression.) Also, I wasn't to worried about the loss because "HONEY'S" mother and little brother were in the living room, but like I said earlier, "the die had been cast," and like a shark in the ocean, Steff sensed the blood in the water and she was about to feast.

We got together a few weeks after our initial freaky liaison, instead trying to reserve the damage I originally done, Rex only cemented the impression "HONEY," made of him by:

1) Waiting for at least an half of an hour Steff outside of her grandfather's house at 11 o'clock at night.

2) Waiting for her at least a half an hour for her outside of somebody else's house.

3) Buying a gift on her behalf so she could take to a friend's baby shower. (Mine you, I used part of rent money to buy this gift and I only bought because she said she would pay me back. Of course y'all know what happened.)

4) and licking her snatch again without so much as a hand job.

This was basically our relationship up until about May of this year when her fat a$$ finally decided to start s*cking and f*cking me like a mature adult on a regular basis. Even when Linda, Steff, and I had our halfed-a$$ed menage a trois, I only thing I got from it was being able to see Linda's huge a$$ titties, tittie f*cking Linda, and having Linda give ya boy the illest handy in the history of handies. Of course licking two snatches instead of one. Rex, you mean to us that you had two chicks and didn't f*ck nara a one? Yes, I did. I had two chicks and didn't get any p*ssy.

And the reason I didn't get any p*ssy is due to that very bad precedent I had set all those years ago. When Stephanie took off her pants, and she said, "Don't mind me. I'm just getting comfortable and f*cking the sh*t out of freaky, young 17 year old a$$, I thought she had LITERALLY MEANT, this was her regular getting comfortable routine. That's what being an inexperienced beta male AFC "listening-to-Oprah," a$$ muthaf*cka had reduced me to, not being able to recognize the most obvious of signs that a chick was throwing ole Rex the p*ssy.

So how is this anecdote relevant to the So Souave member that's perusing this particular thread? It goes back to the old pimpin' proverb that's the title of this thread, "How you start with a b*tch, is how you end with a b*tch," and that's something you guys need to ingrain in your heads and mainfest when you're dealing with women. These hoes are tryin' to see if you're going to pimp or simp and the precedents you set early on in your relationship is going to determine on how not she treats, but perceives you.

In your dealings with women, don't be hesitant to check these hoes. Just as the psychologists will tell you with children, women too need boundaries. They need to know that you're a man of morals, principles, integrity, and character, that despite her pretty face, her long flowing hair, her 36 D rack, 28 inch waist, her 34 inch hips, and her ever seductive smile, that you're not hesitant to tell her punk a$$, "no," and if necessary, if she really gets out of pocket, tell her to get the hell on. If a chick sees you're firm on those principle's, she'll feel safe and secure with you because you've stood up to her. Not only will you probably be able to mold her into the woman you want her to be, (because you've won her trust and respect,) she'll probably make an excellent girlfriend because she knows what's expected of her.

Finally, I'd like you leave with some inspirational words from Rosebudd and the Bishop Don Magic Juan taken from the great Hughs Brothers classic documentary, "American Pimp," that should drive home everything I just said.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x87kjp_american-pimp-1-of-9_shortfilms

Go to 3:50-5:10 of the tape.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x87kjp_american-pimp-1-of-9_shortfilms

Go to 5:53-6:23 and 6:39-7:03 of the tape.

Last edited:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Thats weird. All the girls I've slept with prefer me sticking my penis into their vagina, more than eating them out.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
She Can't *** That Way

noobolgy said:
Thats weird. All the girls I've slept with prefer me sticking my penis into their vagina, more than eating them out.
According to Stephanie, she can't achieve an orgasm via vaginal sex.