So I decided to go on a date with a girl thats got alot of baggage... HELP!

didirectors

Don Juan
Reaction score
-So, basically, before I tell the story keep this in mind. Until this point I have never made out with a girl, the most ive done is cuddle and just the quick kiss with my last girlfriend. (She was a bit of a flake anyways). Im also 16 going on 17 and going to college through a program that lets me take college classes.
-Ok now for the story, and what I ultimately need help on. Feel free to bag on me and be harsh because well I can honestly see why you would.
-So about a week ago this girl chats me up on FB. I used to know her back in 5th grade, and she seemed like a nice person, and she quickly set up a date with me, not the other way around mind you. Also very important is that she had broken up with her boyfreind like 2 days earlier. Well I get to talking to her before the date and suddenly Major Red Flags start going up!:nervous: Things like, she says she used to cut herself, mentioning her ex on occasion, how she doesn't have many friends besides just one. How sad things have been happening ETC... So despite all this, me being the idiot I am still decide to go on a date with her anyways, nothing mutch though, just a walk around a small town and getting a drink at the coffee shop, anyways we stop at the park, and sit at the bench, and eventually get around to cuddling on the bench, you know BF GF type of stuff, but we never kissed. We head back to our cars and that was the end of the date. WELL... basically she wanted to get together again like really soon! So being a tad strapped for cash I set up a movie date with her at my place. She arrives we get to cuddling, and we watch a movie once the movie is over, I go in for the kiss, We eventually get to full on making out, me kissing her on the neck and stuff, you know... so eventually she has to go and leave, shortly after I set up a date, witch is atv riding at my place. Also She texts me like alot! Sort of very clingy feeling, anyways so the next day She sends one message and I basically ignore it. Also clever me forgot to set up the time that shes coming next weekend. So I asked her yesterday and she basically didn't respond. Didnt know if she was just ignoring me to get back or me or what.
Also before hand I had said that it takes alot for me too be BF GF with someone at the moment because I have alot going on at my life at the moment. basically I said this because she wanted to know why I was giving her "mixed signals" and if we could ever be BF/GF in the future.
-So ultimately here is my problem, Id like to keep her at a freinds with benefits sort of stage, because quite frankly I really dont want to lock down with a girl at the moment. But also theres so many factors saying "Just leave it Alone" and "IGNORE HER COMPLETELEY". and ultimatley if I could put her at freinds with benefits, it could really help my kissing game because, well quite frankly I dont think im all that good at the moment anyways I know this was totally idiotic on my part all of this but Any suggestions? and feel free to bash. I really sort of need help planning my next move here.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like youre taking shiiit to slow. Only have kissed so far? Escalate is your best friend, my friend. Give her the D. And you are young so I'd advise you to keep on doing what youre doing in order to gain experience. That way when youre older youll look back and realize youll never go down that path again.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part where you say she used to cut herself...that's troubling. You're gonna have a major clinger on your hands if you progress with this girl. She's fit for a straight jacket. I'd LJBF her before she cuts you too.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a lot of message experience over facebook from my past. The girls that message you FIRST and want to hook up, usually have baggage. The part where she brought up her past too soon(like cutting, being abused, etc) is a MAJOR red flag. The crime is use of "Attemped Manipulation and or guilt."

She is clingy and borderline crazy. However, you can control her for FB uses. You cant help her so dont try, Dont catch feelings for her, dont hang with her often but when you do make sure to makeout or have sex with her(80% of the time), since shes a clinger delay your text messages, talk to other girls, and dont bring up being exclusive.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
The part where you say she used to cut herself...that's troubling. You're gonna have a major clinger on your hands if you progress with this girl. She's fit for a straight jacket. I'd LJBF her before she cuts you too.
This guy get's it. If she's cutting herself, she's probably BPD. Do a seach on here and read up on it.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At sixteen, if you were my kid I'd tell you to leave her alone. Save the crazy chicks for your forties.
And be DAMN SURE whatever happens you wrap it up every time. Don't screw up your life for a piece of azz.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
At sixteen, if you were my kid I'd tell you to leave her alone. Save the crazy chicks for your forties.
And be DAMN SURE whatever happens you wrap it up every time. Don't screw up your life for a piece of azz.
I dont blame him though... The crazy girls around our age are usually hot as hell.

But yes double wrap your poking stick.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1) Escalate
Sept 2) Present your penis into her mouth
Step 3) Present your penis into her vagina
Step 4) Never talk to her again

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
I dont blame him though... The crazy girls around our age are usually hot as hell.

But yes double wrap your poking stick.
I know, I don't blame him either. But in a few years I will only have one rule for my son...don't knock her up!!