Introductional Journey

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Intro into Plate Theory!

Hi, been watching this forum for a few weeks now since me and my ex split and noticed some Journal Type threads so I've decided to give this a go.

Some history so perhaps others on the same level can relate:

- bad in highschool with girls
- slept with maby 3-4 before prior my first LTR which lasted from 26-31 years old (5 years) ( I'm turning 33 in October)
- was super AFC in my first LTR - she treated me like **** and i took it
- ended it and came to the UK Nov 2011 to start over - been here 2 years now in November.

January - September 2012 in a brief nutshell:

- joined POF in Jan 2012 recommended by mates
- spent 30 days and got no dates. was so beta.
- found 'game' online and applied it my online dating
- 3 dates with a 33yr UK girl, banged her for 3 weeks. I was on.
- sarged 34 yr old american from another dating site. Banged for a few weeks. split.
- went to a swingers club (alone)- as I wanted to break some personal barriers - slept with 3 women in 1 night.. not pretty women. Felt dirty wont go back.
- got super drunk while out and some american dude took me to a brothel - first time experience. wont go back either.
- took home a 20 yr old irish girl from a well known 'meat market' club for a one night stand... was loving life. Game had helped me!
- Was going on 2-3 dates a week.. not sexing them all but got good at getting dates and seducing girls...

- then met my ex via POF early aug 2012 last year.. We dated now for a year and just split 2.5 weeks ago. My reasons for leaving her were mainly because i just started gaining ground in my gaming life before i met her, and went head first into an LTR with her, and I am the more good looking one in the LTR and other girls keep noticing me, and me noticing them, I felt i was settling and i felt like i was cutting myself off from banging lots of girls before i get too old. She wanted to move in together, start a family and marriage. I do want that, but not this moment.. something is holding me back.. must be the gut feeling says im not done meeting other women yet!

Right so today's the 12 September 2013, and this is how my 2/3 weeks without her have been:

Week 1:

- Broke up on a monday night, that same day re-registerd on POF. Setup 2 dates for the weekend in 2-3 days.

- First Date Friday: cute 28 yr old Northern girl with a strong accent, busty and well rounded. Second drink in we're kissing and all sexually into each other. Decided she was gonna be too much hard work to bang within 3 dates and wasnt worth being a plate. Dropped her as a plate.

Second date Saturday: This woman was older than me 37, I thought I'd try something new and see what it's like sarging an older woman, the thursday before my Friday first date - I decided to let her know I wanted to shag, with no commitments, she texted back immediately saying she wanted to shag too! Met her and went back to hers that saturday after 2 drinks and banged her twice and left in the morning. Dropped her as a plate as she wasnt sexually my type.

- Sunday: Rest.

Week 2:

- Monday night: Date with a 32 year old girl my age, hot blonde, corporate and has her **** together...2 drinks in and we're kissing and sexual like we're old time lovers. Next day texts that she's into me big time.

- Wednesday: Last minute second date with 32 yr blondie, and flakes and we re-arrange for saturday invite her to my mates bday party at a pub in the day. So as i was now free on wednesday decide to go out anyway and went to a singles night at a ****tail bar in central organised by one site im on.. Sarged hard, gave my number to a hot Polish girl.... No call back.

- Saturday 32 blonde flakes for the party. I decide NC going fwd - dropped her as a plate and enjoyed myself at the party and seduced this 27 year old, kissing, fondling etc for a few hours. Gave her my number, still no call back.

Week 3:

So started this week with no prospects and hit POF on a sunday night and get going again:

- Last night (wednesday) date with a 30 year old blonde busty girl from surrey, explained to her on text that im very forward and that when i see her if theres attraction I'm gonna go for it.. she agrees that sexual attraction is key.. so have set the stage. Date went well.. 2 drinks in kissing and sexual... spend 3-4 hours on the date into each other like we're an old LTR. Set up a day 2 on the night for this saturday, camden town drinks and then told her im bringing her back to mine (have a small studio apartment) for dinner and movies (aka banging)...

So that's where I am. Playing the non needy card right now with her, replying to texts a few hours later...im sure ive got her on her toes... lets see how saturday goes. Will report back! I have 3-4 girls via POF chat ready to setup dates for next week.

I just came across the Plate Theory system and want to make this Surrey blonde my first plate.
She doesn't live local so she seems the perfect candidate, and will allow me to game other girls during the week days.

Last edited:

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice man well done :) any tips on pof game? Seem to know what you're doing haha

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tip 1: Normal photos, no selfies if possible.
Tip 2: Basic short and sweet profile, just saying im confident and got my **** together, and a fun guy. No life story, which leaves room for them to ask questions.
Tip 3: Initiate, say hello and when they reply go straight for the date, and number swap. I sometimes use "We should go for friendly drinks sometime, lets swap numbers and keep in touch" Dont use xxx's - its not manly. Number swap within 2-3 messages, dont delay - always give yours up first. If she's in, she'll give hers, sometimes they text you first.
Tip 4: You set the place, if it works for her- you're on. Dont txt other than to set arrangments. Dont ask her how her day is via txt or any other BS, you dont KNOW HER!
Tip 5: Arrive and give her a masssive hug and kiss on the cheek, releases tension
Tip 6: Kino hard right from the offset, she'll let you know if its too much to fast... but 'always be closing'. Look her directly into her RIGHT eye, solidly.. she must look away first.. then you own her. Looking at her mouth when she talks sends massive seduction signals to her. TELL her to do things, sit here, stand up, move here.. shows dominance and in control. When moving between the bar and table, grab her by the arm.. above the elbow on her bicep, and guide her around.
Tip 7: Extend your hands, ask her to stand up, she takes them and say "ok so this is how tall you are if we were ballroom dancing" give her a twirl and pretend to dance a little.. always get a good response.. and then you're already holding hands... :D
Tip 8: Have a pint before you arrive ;)

Last edited:

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck with your journal!

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday 13th September

Update on 32 Year old Blonde Sussex;
Texted her this morning, made and confirmed the plans to meet tomorrow. She agreed we still on. She's coming to my apartment first, drop her bags off and then we heading out to the pubs for lunch and lots of booze. Dinner at mine - and she's sleeping over...

Full Report to follow sunday evening.

Last edited:

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday 13th September

Update on future dates:
31 year old Lithuanian, works in a gym. Toight body! Set for Tuesday night.
30 year old busty blonde english girl, for wednesday (pending confirmation)

Had to drop a 29 year old date which was setup for saturday (tomorrow), for 32 year Blonde sussex day 2 for tomorrow. Pending a reschedule. Waiting for her to confirm for monday.

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday 15 September: Lay Report!

So 32 year old sussex arrived on time, with her bag. And we headed out to meet some of my friends at a pub crawl. Great day out, both got pretty welll liquored up, and back to mine for 3 good poundings. Tightest girl I've been with!

Plate 1 spinning!

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday 16th September:

Tomorrow (Tuesday) - date confirmed with "31 year old Lithuanian, works in a gym. Toight body! " - at All Bar One - Liverpool Street!

Will send a date report tomorrow evening!

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday 16th September:

3 Message Number Close thread created

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=208295

Tuesday 17 Lithuanian Flaked.

Wednesday 18th September:

Singles night then i created this thread

Becoming the Prize

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=208367

Friday 20th - ONS with 3 Message Number Close girl.

Saturday 21st - 32 year old sussex girl comes over for the night (last night) - and repeatedly do her after having her cook me a dinner at my place.

Sunday 22nd - send sussex girl home. Becoming the Prize girl (austrian) - texts me confirming she's coming over to do dirty things to me.

Should be 3 seperate lays this weekend. Fri/ Sat/ Sun

Will post details of tonight - if austrian arrives.

Will try not make new threads - and merge them all into here going forward for simplicity.

NOTE: Broke a Personal Barrier, Facebook chatted up girl has confirmed a date for tomorrow (monday 23d)

Plus I have wednesday and thursday confirmed with new girls + a few others I dont have time to meet yet.

Feel like such a slut.