Throwing myself off a bridge right now...

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, serious advice needed...

2 issues or events I'd like you to give opinion on...

Event A) - GF goes out to club and leaves me at home babysitting her 8 year old son. I asked her to stay in with us both as I'm not big on clubbing. Her attitude was one of 'I'm not staying in and being told what to do by any man' so she went out. Whilst away her 8 yr old boy sh!TS the bed, nightmare clean up for a kid who isn't even mine for an hour....

What would you guys have thought/done? Did I have a right to be p11ssed at this situation?

Event B) - in a supposed loving, committed relationship of 9 months am dumped by GF after getting drunk and saying how I really feel. Including the occurance in Event A. She then places all blame on me and I chase her like a fool for 4 weeks. I go NC which she breaks after 10 days. I f close her 5 times, but somehow feel strangely hollow and used...

Opinions, be brutal...

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to re-evaluate, as a MAN, why you would stay home and watch another man's child while your "GF" is out at a club.

I'd die laughing if a chick even suggested that. She was probably laughing at you with her friends as she swallowed back shot after shot.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Nuts said:
You need to re-evaluate, as a MAN, why you would stay home and watch another man's child while your "GF" is out at a club.

I'd die laughing if a chick even suggested that. She was probably laughing at you with her friends as she swallowed back shot after shot.
of sperm from another dude. This woman is poison. Get away from her. You must have very low self-esteem which is something that can be reversed.

Unfortunately, in your current state a women like this is the only one you deserve. Begin to heal all the damage done by your family/society and to rebuild yourself. Our beings are molded by intention, will and effort. Begin that process.

like2jam

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, don't throw yourself off a bridge.

Second, stop banging this chick and move on. And never put up with (A) again. She used you, so no, she won't respect you for doing that.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha man wtf, you are sitting at home babysitting another dudes kid while the chick is out clubbing and dancing with other dudes????

W
T
F

you better not have cleaned up any of that kids **** either, that should have been left for the skank baby momma to come home to after she was done with her night out clubbing

this thread is full of AFC on many different levels

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with boyfriends that they love and respect don't go clubbing. This would be an insta-dump if she tried that with me.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, pack your **** up and make for Mexico as fast as your legs will carry you. I dunno about guys who choose to take care of another guy's DNA... why? These are her mistakes AND she dumps you.... a guaranteed FREE babysitter for life and she dumps YOU, she must be ONE dumbass broad. If her kid is sh1tting the bed at 8 y/o, this chick has major issues she's passing on to her son and will probably be passing them on to you next. Get out of there.

Sickening what men will do for poossy

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude this is nothing.. you will be fine..

just wait till she comes home. ( kids welfare first.) then just grab your **** and leave. pretty easy one there.

if i was you i would already be packed up..

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she asks you that start hysterically laughing and mumble *psycho b1tch* under your breath as you walk out her house!

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Past couple of days been getting e mailed from a fake POF profile and I'm 99% sure, judging from the lack of punctuation, spelling errors and overuse of lols that its her.

Any particular reason why any normal minded woman would do this?
She really that dull?
She missing me that much?
She really got that much time on her hands with 4 kid?

Blocked her on f book, and had to ask her dad to delete my number from her phone....

Any ideas??

Dom1noe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore, dude.

Yes, she needs you. Because she can't find any other slave around.

Get a life and ignore her.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyper2010 said:
Opinions, be brutal...
You are a chump. You've been on this site for 3 years and it's obvious that you've learned absolutely nothing. No self-respecting man would ever find himself in Scenario A. Also, the girl clearly has no respect for you (and it's hard to blame her, considering that you have no respect for yourself).

Hey, you wanted a brutally honest opinion.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this has to be a troll even the nicest guy would see through this, close thread.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smok1nAce said:
this has to be a troll even the nicest guy would see through this, close thread.
Yeah, I'm starting to think the same thing.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a DEFCON 4 NC situation.

Destroy your cell phone immediately. Delete and change all your emails.

NC to the Nth°!!!