NO CONTACT is a waste of time

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO CONTACT is a waste of time....if you don't stick to it

What is the point of having No Contact when you decide to break it?

Breaking No Contact shows weakness.....it shows that you are not ready to move on....it also shows that you are willing to take more crap from the chick that hurt you!!

You started No Contact because a certain chick treated you like crap....she hurt you in some way that made the relationship break up.....she was the reason that it ended.....it was her that didn't want to be with you!!

Breaking NC will not help you get this girl back....she is already gone....she has moved on living her life with a new guy...not caring about you....so why do you want to reach out to her? Why answer a text if she decides to text you? She isn't doing it for you...she is doing it for her!!

NO CONTACT should always be enforced no matter what!!

If you break NO CONTACT it is because that YOU wanted to.

If you decide to break No Contact by texting or callling your ex....most of the time you will get a cold or luke warm response. So it wasn't worth breaking NC....then you have to start all over again!!

She dumped you for a reason......she wanted to get rid of you...she doesn't want to be with you!! So trying to contact her is a waste of time!!

To keep NO CONTACT

delete your ex's number....delete email....facebook etc.

If you start to feel like you need to call her....call someone else instead!!

If she texts or calls you....don't answer them....she is doing it for herself and not for you....remember that!!

Remember how she made you feel like sh!t....why would you want to talk to her again?

Keep No Contact and meet better chicks!!

It's as simple as that!!

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
If NC had a gang sign I'd be throwing it up right now. When you're reppin NC you represent NC until you DIE...

I agree with the above poster. Under no circumstances should you ever break NC with a woman. Doing so will give her all the power and the frame and that's usually what their manipulative minds are waiting for.

Don't give them the advantage. Rep NC till you die. If we hear about you contacting that btch again, you're going to get 20 DJ's at your doorsteps with pimp canes and PlayStation controllers ready to beat you down.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Great points. Breaking no contact is basically opening up a wound that's trying to heal. What happens? You have to start all over again! :trouble:

When a woman tells you she is breaking up with you, there are only six words you should say to her before going NC forever:

"If you leave, don't come back."

THAT'S IT. Say those six words. If she still wants to end it, then disappear until the end of time. :yes:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you break NC then it is not NC

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, totally true, but if one of 2 ex's who try that from time to time message or FB msg me, I like to just give them a really lame reply like one word answers or just a smiley......NC sometimes shows that you care enough to ignore them, doesn't sending something which you have put no thought into at all say it better? Ignoring totally I think shows that you are hurt, better to just put something totally lame than nothing at all.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read the breakup/NC guide in a while, but doesn't it explicitly state that it can't be broken or it doesn't matter?

If not, then of course this is the way to do it.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
Yes, totally true, but if one of 2 ex's who try that from time to time message or FB msg me, I like to just give them a really lame reply like one word answers or just a smiley......NC sometimes shows that you care enough to ignore them, doesn't sending something which you have put no thought into at all say it better? Ignoring totally I think shows that you are hurt, better to just put something totally lame than nothing at all.
Why do you give a sh!t what a woman thinks? :crackup: :crackup:

NC is not for projecting an image to the girl.. its for YOUR DIGNITY.

You are making the decision to rid yourself of a toxic situation. If you hate the food at a restaurant you simply avoid that restaurant.

The relationship is OVER so why are you still trying to play games and "show her" you are this or that? She is irrelevant. She is DEAD. Its OVER. NC!!!

Its not complicated. :trouble:

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, once you decide to go NC don't brake it.Don't half-ass it either.

After enough time has passed you can decide if you want to keep her around as a friend,cuz she's awesome, or to delete her entirely from your life.

Either way,it's a choice that becomes available to you ONLY after NC. Everything else will fail. Miserably.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Why do you give a sh!t what a woman thinks? :crackup: :crackup:

NC is not for projecting an image to the girl.. its for YOUR DIGNITY.

You are making the decision to rid yourself of a toxic situation. If you hate the food at a restaurant you simply avoid that restaurant.

The relationship is OVER so why are you still trying to play games and "show her" you are this or that? She is irrelevant. She is DEAD. Its OVER. NC!!!

Its not complicated. :trouble:
Wow, there was me thinking that replying to a three page text with a smiley was even less respectful, I guess even that shows you have read it!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent work buzzin frog. Breaking NC represents a MASSIVE backslide. Look up the Myth of Sisyphus.

In fact, I hereby require you all to view this 1 minute video. Anyone who refuses will be banned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CivDfBifsCY

This is a perfect picture of what happens when you break NC. I'll leave it at that; No more words are necessary.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like beating up yourself all over again, someone here like to get beaten up all over again? simply stupid.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
I think FB raises a valid point (Bold). by refusing to respond, she will know you are making a conscious effort not to, initially thats fine, but once time passes, it then becomes healthier to respond minimally and with complete indifference, i.e "yeah?" .."is that right?" ..."and?" , these should be delayed as well.
it goes without saying that YOU DO NOT INITIATE CONTACT, any contact must be you responding, at your pace, in your time.
a girl at work is going through a storm in her 'relationship' she is basically being played big style but the dumb creature cant help herself. yesterday she announced to us, "you know what really upsets me? he doesnt even realise he is doing anything wrong" (secretly Id high five the guy). indifference is the key, total radar silence initially (this may take many months) then the indifference.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
I think FB raises a valid point (Bold). by refusing to respond, she will know you are making a conscious effort not to, initially thats fine, but once time passes, it then becomes healthier to respond minimally and with complete indifference, i.e "yeah?" .."is that right?" ..."and?" , these should be delayed as well.
it goes without saying that YOU DO NOT INITIATE CONTACT, any contact must be you responding, at your pace, in your time.
a girl at work is going through a storm in her 'relationship' she is basically being played big style but the dumb creature cant help herself. yesterday she announced to us, "you know what really upsets me? he doesnt even realise he is doing anything wrong" (secretly Id high five the guy). indifference is the key, total radar silence initially (this may take many months) then the indifference.
...and what about if you get an invite from their facebook or linked-in? How would you respond to that?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
corrector said:
...and what about if you get an invite from their facebook or linked-in? How would you respond to that?
completely ignore both and any other such medium. personally id only respond to text or maybe a call, but the call would be very brief, "sorry cant talk now, some other time maybe"

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Guys.. whats wrong with you? NC means NC for life.

What reason do you have to have any type of contact with her? What do you wish to accomplish? She DUMPED YOU. Its OVER. Unless you want to f*ck her one last time.. why would you interact with her? For WHAT? If you have feelings.. f*cking her one last time is usually not worth it.

If you have achieved TRUE indifference.. then sure.. go ahead and talk to her. She can't hurt you if you have nothing but contempt for her. Otherwise, stay away.

I guess you men love pain and abuse. There are 3.5 billion women on earth and thousands turn 18 every day. Come on people....:trouble:

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

If you have achieved TRUE indifference.. then sure.. go ahead and talk to her. She can't hurt you if you have nothing but contempt for her. Otherwise, stay away.

and that is the key

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No contact and moving on...setting boundries...really are Man traits. Especially when there is no reward..you just have to say to yourself this is the best thing for me. Don't currrr about the hurt.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Guys.. whats wrong with you? NC means NC for life.

What reason do you have to have any type of contact with her? What do you wish to accomplish? She DUMPED YOU. Its OVER.
Or you dumped her for a reason other than going with another woman.

That does not matter who dumped who. NC is still NC.

PlayHer Man said:
That's a catch-22. You are saying you can talk to her if you don't want to talk to her. If you want to talk with her then don't talk to her.

[quote-PlayHer Man]
I guess you men love pain and abuse. There are 3.5 billion women on earth and thousands turn 18 every day. Come on people....:trouble:[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty much vocal on here about my ex and I have not contacted her once since I dumped her about six months ago. I can't control what goes on my head, esp. if I really had feelings for her, but I certainly control what not to do otherwise I wouldn't have dumped her in the first place.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Why do you give a sh!t what a woman thinks?
I think we can close the whole SoSuave discussion board now. This little comment is sufficient for each and every problem that any of us have with any woman.