Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Deal With A Chick Who Flakes....Skip the Flakes...Fvck The Dates!!

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep this in mind guys when a chick flakes on you!!

Never keep her on the top of yor list when she flakes!!

Put her off until she proves that she is worth your time!!

No need to ask her out again. She already knows that you want to chill. Why? Because you asked her out!!. She doesn't want to chill with you!! That is the problem. That is why she is giving you an excuse. Why would you want to spend time with a uninterested chick? Doesn't make any sense to me. Nothing is going to happen!!

Let it be up to her ask you out if she flakes. Asking her again won't change her mind if she doesn't want to go out with you. But some guys keep asking even 3, 4, or 5 times. Once is enough!! If she really wanted to be with you...she would....Anything else is an excuse to avoid being with you or an excuse because she had a better offer. Don't waste your time being flaked on again!! Make her show you that she wants to be with you!!

Below is what the chick is thinking when she makes an excuse to flake!!

1...I would rather be watching a trail of ants than going out with this guy tonight

2...I won't ever be fvckng this guy ...so I'm going to see a guy that I want to fvck.

Either way you lose because you won't be getting laid by this chick........that was your goal.

Remember that you goal in dating is to get laid by as many chicks as possible. Don't waste your valuable time on chicks who will never put out!! Make her show you that she has interest in you.

Some guy use a 3 Strikes Rule for flaking.....that is a waste of time....you use the 3 Strikes Rule for fvcking!!

Chicks will determine which guys are high value or low value. Would a chick ever turn down a High Value guy? So if you get flaked on, you should know you are not High Value in her eyes. If you're not high value to her, sorry but you won't be getting laid. But if you're dumb enough to ask her out again, she might take you up on your offer to pay for her gourmet meal! If you're not going to get laid why ask her out? You already are low value to her...your chances of getting laid are slim to none!!

Don't waste your time guys on these chicks who show you right off the bat that they are not interested in you!!

Skip the flakes and fvck the dates!!

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still see a lot of threads where guys are having issues with flakes....

guess they haven't read my thread!!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Sh1t man. solid advice is always ignored in this place - dont take it personally :up:

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men value love and women love value.

Would a girl flake out on Brad Pitt or George Clooney? I don't think so.

Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

Those are the facts.

Get equipped. :up:

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid advice here because the last girl flaked on me a second time.

CaliMan007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think every guy has had a girl flake on them at some point. I know I have. But now that I'm learning about what it takes to become a true DJ, I know it's all about spinning plates. If a chick is interested, she will move mountains to get your attention. We just gotta spin more plates gents!

EastvsWest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice I m on a flake streak, but I never try more than once to contact. Its more that its frustrating as hell is all. Don't give me the god damn number if you don't plan to answer it. People say men are pussies with approach anxiety, etc. The real pussies are women, not hard to say not interested. I had a chick say that to me and I was pleasantly surprised, just pissed I wasted beer money on her oh well.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. However, I try twice for good measure, nothing more. Then she gets dropped. And yes, that means you delete her goddamn number so you are not tempted to fold.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
Men value love and women love value.

Would a girl flake out on Brad Pitt or George Clooney? I don't think so.

Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

Those are the facts.

Get equipped. :up:

Love with a nice set of tits and nice round ass mirite?

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep this in mind when you get a text a few hours before your date where you read the chick has flaked...no need to waste your time on a chick who has zero interest in you.....you won't be getting laid even if she reschedules another date.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
buzzin_frog said:
Keep this in mind when you get a text a few hours before your date where you read the chick has flaked...no need to waste your time on a chick who has zero interest in you.....you won't be getting laid even if she reschedules another date.

Agreed. Funny how so many flake threads are up today.