Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do I keep getting rejected by women so much?

DJDeMarco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm working hard to improve all aspects of my life and I've read the DJ Bible too. I've made my thinking much more positive and talking to women is now much easier now that my anxiety levels are down. But, I get rejected so much and I hate it because it makes no sense to put the work in, believe in yourself, and then not get laid because of it.
I honestly believe I should've banged a few girls this year, but for one reason or another, I get rejected by them just not replying back or flaking. I don't think it's fair and I deserve better. Plus, I live in a rural area, so it's hard enough finding single women here anyways, which means I'm wading through so many taken women just to find a single woman. So, I'd like to find out what I'm doing wrong, as I've always had problems with women, but I try hard and I barely get results, just rejection. The thing is I believe I can get with these cute women, have no idea why it's not happening, as I'm awesome anyways.
So what is making these women reject me? I'm 5'9, 210(I'm not fat, muscular, but I'm working on losing a little weight). I want to just bang a lot of girls and not have serious relationships. No need for a girlfriend. I'm 24. I'm not afraid to cold approach, but I don't need to hit on every woman here. Attraction has always been tough for me.
That said, I would like help on changing this around. Life's too short to be a success in everything but women. I want it all.

Edit: Figured this might give some insight. At one of my jobs, a couple of the girls there think they can push me over and get their way with me. As a result, I'm fighting with them on a consistent basis, calling them out on their bs(which they don't believe), and I get mad over it. I've recently started standing up for myself(past few months), confronting people over them not treating me right, and taking up for myself. So, that may take some time for people to associate that with my personality as I used to be such an easy going, laid back person. Which I still am, but there are lines that get crossed.

Last edited:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
Cause you're ugly
Could be. He should be getting at least some interest. Trying too hard and acting desperate doesn't help, either, but that doesn't stop them from wanting to bang or date you. So, I suspect a lack of physical attraction with nothing to make up for it. If you're not having women like you right off the bat (ie, looks), you gotta put more effort in. Not just expect them to like or want sex with you. 'Tis the way it works.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 24 it's very difficult to have casual sexual relationships with women. They're looking for "Mr. Right." Wait till you're 34 and things will be rollin'. Until then, follow the golden rules:

1) Don't get married
2) Don't get a chick knocked up
3) Don't go to prison

Everything will be fine.

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
keep improving yourself and the ladies will come. find what you're good at to help build confidence. when you're happy with yourself ladies will see that

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLoner said:
You need to lose 30 pounds.
Agreed. You're way too heavy for that height. At one point I was 5'8 210, but managed to cut down to 175. When you're that heavy you become invisible to women. Believe me, I know this from experience.

Also, rejection is a fact of life if you're a guy. If I spit my game to 100 different women 80% of them aren't going to be interested in me. Way it goes.

DJDeMarco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
At 24 it's very difficult to have casual sexual relationships with women. They're looking for "Mr. Right." Wait till you're 34 and things will be rollin'. Until then, follow the golden rules:

1) Don't get married
2) Don't get a chick knocked up
3) Don't go to prison

Everything will be fine.
Some of that's pretty funny, but interesting also.
I'm not ugly, I'm a decent looking guy, though no Brad Pitt. Here I am.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/dscf1337.JPG/

My hobbies are solid. I'm a good guitar player that practices regularly. I lift weights, go running(going to do a 5K in 2 weeks), read books, and learn languages. I stay active and work 3 part time jobs as well.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDeMarco said:
II live in a rural area, so it's hard enough finding single women here anyways, which means I'm wading through so many taken women just to find a single woman.
Move. You'll have better results when there's a bigger playing field. It'll help your mentality as well as the women's

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2007/07/13/****-farm/

DJDeMarco said:
I'm 5'9, 210(I'm not fat, muscular, but I'm working on losing a little weight).
That's pretty big dude. I'm 5'9" at 180, and at that I'm trying to lose a few pounds. Looks don't matter to women (as much) as us, but hitting the gym will help your confidence

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDeMarco said:
Some of that's pretty funny, but interesting also.
I'm not ugly, I'm a decent looking guy, though no Brad Pitt. Here I am.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/dscf1337.JPG/

My hobbies are solid. I'm a good guitar player that practices regularly. I lift weights, go running(going to do a 5K in 2 weeks), read books, and learn languages. I stay active and work 3 part time jobs as well.
I was right , you are not manly , you smile a lot and that give you femmine gestures , learn more from Terminator to have more masculine looks .

DJDeMarco

Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
I was right , you are not manly , you smile a lot and that give you femmine gestures , learn more from Terminator to have more masculine looks .
That'll be my next goal. Learn to be more masculine. I've been a walking incongruence.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of...if you are not in a big group or social circle, it can be very difficult to pull in rural areas...i know because i grew up in one...if you have any neighboring big cities...i would try my luck there both online and at the clubs there on the weekends...it's expensive because of hotel costs...but well worth it if you live in the sticks...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get too down about it. I quit working out about 2 years ago and decided it was time for me to get fat.lol I'd worked out like it was my job since playing football in highschool and college and even kept it up years after my playing days were over. I just got burnt out from it. I also started noticing girls dating fat/out of shape men. I'm not talking ugly girls either, but solid 9's, 8's & 7's. These girls you'd see in the gym alot, but when you'd go out they were all hugged up on some guy with tits or a gut. I'm not talking obese type dudes, but guys you could look at and tell they didn't workout. I decided it was my time to be that.lol Didn't work as I planned because everyone that new me all my life knew I was always in shape and I started getting comments like "dang dude you're getting fat!" from my friends and I guess word got out "hey that Robert28 guy used to be in tip top shape, don't talk to him though because he quit working out!".lol Now that I've gotten back into it sorta, the thing that REALLY hits my confidence is I'm attracting more fat girls then ever. Fat girls in groups of hot girls, fat single moms that used to be hot back in the day but now aren't, girls that turned me down a year or so ago but now they're "interested" and I'm not. Do what makes YOU feel good about YOU. piss on what other people want you to be or want you to look like. I decided to workout again not to attract girls but because I wanted to. I never give the time of day to girls who rejected me in the past but now show interest in me. if anything I'm mean to them. I don't cuss them out or remind them that they rejected me, but I won't show any interest towards their advances whatsoever. The weird thing is they can't take a d@mn hint and keep coming at me.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you have a friendly, "open" appearance in that picture, not a "reserved" look that women usually find more attractive.

In other words, from what I can see you carry yourself in a less than masculine way (I'm not saying you're feminine, but rather that you seem to convey a certain kindness or gentleness). The bottom line is that this conveys a non-sexual vibe.

You definitely need to drop 30 lbs if you want to play the game. From the way you word things it sounds like you're marginalizing a factor that is actually pretty important. Also pay attention to wardrobe. Plain T-Shirts and jeans should be dispensed with and replaced with nicely styled shirts. Just a hint of style goes a long way.

I'm saying all this judging by your pic and your writing style, which of course is limited information. Perhaps our first impressions will be helpful to you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you, but at 5'9", 210 pounds, you are fat. In fact, according to your BMI, you are obese. Not trying to slam you, but you're living in denial there.

I agree with Smasher you have a gentle look to you. I wonder if you would benefit from some facial hair, maybe it would make you look more masculine? It might be something to experiment with, since you're not getting enough attraction now.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's not because he's fat! It's because he's short and fat! Just kidding. But either way, you need to be 15% body fat.

I"m 6'5" 210 and I have to watch my weight. Anyone will quickly get the chubby layer if they are not careful. Then it takes 3 weeks to get back in shape, minimum.

Start with fasting, 25 push-ups a day, 6 days a week, and biking 10 miles per day. You trend down. The lower your weight goes, the higher every girl on Earth's interest level will be.

B

BeDJ

You can cardio and lift to no end, but without a strict diet, weight loss will be minimal. Cut down carbs to 60g / day and you should notice results in a few weeks.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, in my young life I've noticed that when a man increases his sexual projection, this also garners respect from men (in a non-sexual way). There is something about sexuality that translates over to male-to-male respect.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
You can cardio and lift to no end, but without a strict diet, weight loss will be minimal. Cut down carbs to 60g / day and you should notice results in a few weeks.

I don't know about you, but if i run just 45 mins a day without stopping at a decent speed my body turns into a fat burning machine and i have to eat much more just to not get skinny.