So I have a date with a "respectable girl"

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im almost ashamed to admitt that despite being enough successful in terms of numbers in the last year, I never had a quality girl between my hands, in fact most of them were girls picked up at the club.

That was my environment since given a continuum Im definitely positioned toward the "assh0le extremity", I have no problem in pedestal girls not in escalate, actually Im very aggressive when it comes of kino and general escalation.

However recently I met this in a cafè in DAY TIME and after some talking we exchanged numbers and agreed to meet.

Now I would like to try to improve my life, a give a shot at something which could be a healthy relation, starting from the first date which better not me alchool and makeing out at the club as usual.

Im considering some day activity with some game involved, like table tennis or pool at a center near her university but no idea how it works with girls you want to try to have some relationship, its hard enough that some girls take me seriously since somehow I have the assh0le aura (which is great at clubs but not outside) so now I dont know what degree of escalation I should consider.

Anyone can give me some suggestion or general guidance for this situation, in any aspect?

Also standard questions as "how many girls u had" which I deflected the first time by saying "lost the count after 100" and smiled.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For starters, get out of your head the notion that there's a difference between gaming club girls and "respectable" girls. I've dated both kinds and have been able to sleep with both types by the 1st or second date. While it may seem like they function differently, attracting either kind is basically the same: show initial interest, appear like a challenge, read her signals and follow accordingly.

Also, don't over-think the activity you two are going to do. The important thing is to pick something that allows her to get to know you and become comfortable enough to want to do physical stuff with you. I tend to go for stuff that allows us to talk and/or discover similar interests, i.e. things that make the bonding feeling happen quicker.

I always recommend doing a bookstore with a coffee shop in it, like Barnes & Noble. It's cheap so you save money, and it allows you to talk and learn about her. Tthen, when you walk around and look at the books, it (a) lets you discover her interest via her book selections, and by showing a shared interest she feels closer to you; and (b) it feels like 2 dates in one - and most girls feel more comfortable sleeping with you after 2 or 3 dates. By the actual second date, it will feel like a 3rd date to them, so the odds of you scoring are a lot higher.

Let's see, what else...

1. You've already agreed to the date time and place. Don't contact her anymore before the date - you need stuff to talk about on the date, which will be harder to do if you've been gabbing it up prior to the date.

2. On the date, do NOT be the first one to initiate any touching. Aside from an initial hug or hand shake, keep your hands to yourself. Yes, I know this board teaches "Kino, Kino, Kino!!" But by touching her first you'll be inhibiting her desire to touch you.

Always remember: as insecure as you may be on these dates, women feel that way three times more. In her head she'll be like "I think this is going well... but does he really like me? He hasn't tried to touch me like all the other bozos I go out with! Maybe he's repulsed by me? I have to know. I know - I'll tell him a funny story and brush my hand across his arm as a test..."

This is why it's important NOT to touch her. If she likes you, she'll have no choice but to touch YOU first. At that point, it's all systems go!

3. Either during the date or at the end of it, if you feel the vibe is there, try to kiss her. Again, nerve-racking, but if she likes you she won't push you away, even if she feels it's too soon. All the girls I've dated, the ones that lasted the longest were ones where we kissed on the first date.

4. After the date is over, go GHOST. Don't contact her to see if she made it home safe, or to let her know you had a good time... nope, go NC for 4 days. Let her brain reminisce about what a good time she had, and let her wonder if you're going to call her again. Then, after 4 days, hit her up and ask her out again.

5. Oh, and in answer to your question about if she asks you personal questions like "How many girls have you had" or "what was the last girl you dated like," no one ever said you had to answer all of a girl's questions just 'cause she's asking it. I've straight up told girls "Yeah... I don't talk about that" or "that's personal information." And they're cool with it 'cause I give the impression that if they're NOT okay with it, they can walk. It adds to the mystery/challenge aspect of who you are, and it lets them know that YOU are the one controlling the information getting dolled out.

Hope this helps!

AgentSmith

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ That's pretty good. Kiss on the first date says alot also. Actions/body language>words read the signs my friend.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
1. You've already agreed to the date time and place. Don't contact her anymore before the date - you need stuff to talk about on the date, which will be harder to do if you've been gabbing it up prior to the date.

2. On the date, do NOT be the first one to initiate any touching. Aside from an initial hug or hand shake, keep your hands to yourself. Yes, I know this board teaches "Kino, Kino, Kino!!" But by touching her first you'll be inhibiting her desire to touch you.

Always remember: as insecure as you may be on these dates, women feel that way three times more. In her head she'll be like "I think this is going well... but does he really like me? He hasn't tried to touch me like all the other bozos I go out with! Maybe he's repulsed by me? I have to know. I know - I'll tell him a funny story and brush my hand across his arm as a test..."

This is why it's important NOT to touch her. If she likes you, she'll have no choice but to touch YOU first. At that point, it's all systems go!

3. Either during the date or at the end of it, if you feel the vibe is there, try to kiss her. Again, nerve-racking, but if she likes you she won't push you away, even if she feels it's too soon. All the girls I've dated, the ones that lasted the longest were ones where we kissed on the first date.
You sure about this? I've never tried it, in fact my concern is being myself very aggressive when it comes of kino to burn it, however this seems in the other part of the spectrum.

Can u provide some more details in case?

Anyway the rest makes much sense, I guess I just need some experience in soft situations since most of my experiences are with girls picked up from the club that same night.

Also Im totally sure at some point I will feel the strong urge to take her my place and bang her (its like an automatic responce when alone with a girl for more than 20 minutes), you think its a good idea to aim for the kill or avoid it?

The vibes I got from her were the ones of a nice girl which knows how to behave but expect the same from the guy, definitely different than the bad girls Im used to deal at the club which just screams "if you're a bull u can bang me right now".

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Harry knows his sh1t, if she touches you it just shows that she is very interested. But if you touch her first and hes iffy about it then her IL is low. ITs simple :p Some girls wont initiate touch blatantly. It will be suble, like a rub against or accidental hand touch ... lol "accidental"

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevermind, she didnt even bother to reply to my messages for 24 hours (1text - 1fb)...number and facebook already deleted.

Time to restart again :)

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Nevermind, she didnt even bother to reply to my messages for 24 hours (1text - 1fb)...number and facebook already deleted.

Time to restart again :)
Wait...are you serious??

I know you'll never agree with me on how persistent you should be if a girl doesn't respond...but don't you think that's a little excessive for just 24 hours? Especially after taking the trouble to become Facebook friends?

I've had it happen at least twice where a girl didn't text back until a couple days later, and we end up having a date soon after.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Wait...are you serious??

I know you'll never agree with me on how persistent you should be if a girl doesn't respond...but don't you think that's a little excessive for just 24 hours? Especially after taking the trouble to become Facebook friends?

I've had it happen at least twice where a girl didn't text back until a couple days later, and we end up having a date soon after.
Man I strongly believe after 10yrs of experience that girls which really likes you would do their best to make it work as much as you do.

When something starts like sh1t it ends like sh1t, I think only in the last 12 months I tried to follow your line with at least 9 girls which lead to nothing but frustration and anger.

On the other hand all the girls which I enjoyed stayed with did some effort to stay togheter, I would stay as much as I did if not more and clearly.

Man trust me, I wish persistence and hard work were connected to result but awfully they are not.

Finally, I dont need that sh1t in my life I'm seriously fed up of being treated as an i-phone or dildo or some other object, I dont deserve this.

I mean when a girl read your message and know that u received a confirmation of reception and doesnt even bother to say that she is tired and is going to sleep, makes it clear how much respect
she grants you.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
24 hours? Totally agree. If a girl's interested, she'll reply within that time frame.

If she comes back later, you can be like "Who is this?" and she better have a damn good explanation as to why she took more than 24 hours for me to care.

Even completely uninterested girls will respond within 24 hours. Not responding is a clear sign of disinterest, or extraneous circumstances in the 1% of cases.

Sorry to hear it, though. It's a bummer searching for respectable girls. I'm finding fewer than I'd like, also, and I live in Kansas - conservatism dominates here, and there's a lot of traditional families that I would presume raise women at least slightly better than the norm. Can't imagine how the search would be elsewhere. Meh, no sense being bitter - back to keeping an eye out. :)

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Who Dares Win said:
Man I strongly believe after 10yrs of experience that girls which really likes you would do their best to make it work as much as you do.

When something starts like sh1t it ends like sh1t, I think only in the last 12 months I tried to follow your line with at least 9 girls which lead to nothing but frustration and anger.

On the other hand all the girls which I enjoyed stayed with did some effort to stay togheter, I would stay as much as I did if not more and clearly.

Man trust me, I wish persistence and hard work were connected to result but awfully they are not.

Finally, I dont need that sh1t in my life I'm seriously fed up of being treated as an i-phone or dildo or some other object, I dont deserve this.

I mean when a girl read your message and know that u received a confirmation of reception and doesnt even bother to say that she is tired and is going to sleep, makes it clear how much respect
she grants you.
I ****ing agree 100% with that last part. These women need to show respect, to.many dispectful people out there, you don't deserve that **** because you did nothing wrong. Also persistance and hard work equal results in everywhere besides women. Rep.to you WDW

georgetheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
For starters, get out of your head the notion that there's a difference between gaming club girls and "respectable" girls. I've dated both kinds and have been able to sleep with both types by the 1st or second date. While it may seem like they function differently, attracting either kind is basically the same: show initial interest, appear like a challenge, read her signals and follow accordingly.

Also, don't over-think the activity you two are going to do. The important thing is to pick something that allows her to get to know you and become comfortable enough to want to do physical stuff with you. I tend to go for stuff that allows us to talk and/or discover similar interests, i.e. things that make the bonding feeling happen quicker.

Hope this helps!
I couldnt disagree more. Alot of more respectable girls will not put out so early because they value themselves and dont want to be seen as slutty. I dated several "good" girls when I was younger and made the mistake of getting physically aggressive too early and they thought I was just out for sex and stopped seeing me.

This site really says over and over if a girl doesnt put out in the first 3 dates, she is a headcase and write her off. No wonder there is so much bitterness and angst on this site. Usually the best girls are ones that dont put out that early (all of my really good quality women dating experiences fit into this pattern) but everyone on this site NEXTS them.

Also, some girls are more shy/reserved. Doesnt make them a bad person...at least you know they arent sluts or attention *****s. If a girl puts out on the first 2 dates, she prob sleeps with alot of different men (assuming shes also cute)

The GHOST thing can also backfire on you. Some women will assume youre not that into them. Everyone is different so its hard to say