Online method to getting laid...taking convo 0-60 with 1 question

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, tested this out, still working on perfecting it, but I just banged a chick I met online by following this...no date, no meetup, just her telling me she wants me to come over right now to fvck...

It starts by following NN's method on POF and getting the number. Once you get that and start texting, make sure you have enough time because you need to spend a little time texting, maybe 30-60 mins to get the girl worked up, time to drive over once offer is on the table and time to fvck...

Once you send the opener, follow with a couple banter texts, then ask the following question which is completely harmless but turns the Convo super sexual in a hurry:

"So tell me, Darla....are you another woman in the "50 shades of Grey" fan club? That's all I seem to be meeting lately..."

Woman LOVE this book and the fantasies they provoke...usually will tell you they love it and if they don't specify what they love, follow up with "So what do you find so exciting about the book?"

Then you start talking about all kinds of kinky stuff, and ask they will usually say something about being dominated by a man. That's when you go for throat and give them a hypothetical question so you don't come off as a perv at first :

"So if I were to slam you up against the corner of the wall and pin you there with my arm around the front of your neck, pulling your head back while whispering in your ear how you are just going to have to take this c0ck while I pound you from behind in your soaking wet pvssy, you would love it Darla?"

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her response is going to be something like "hell yes!" or "maybe... ;-)" depending on how open she is...then I continue explicitly describing things in detail basically saying what I would do and usually her next reply is something like how hot this conversation is, etc...

Then depending on the response, I either continue one more time in detail or tell ask her how wet she is getting if she hasn't already said anything about it...then when replies, usually saying something like "very", I tell her to stick her fingers down there and lick them clean and tell me how sweet you taste...

By this point sometimes they will just come out and say "I want you to come fvck me right now!" Or will hint at it...then you strike and ask for address, and tell them to keep rubbing themselves to stay wet while you are on the way over cause you want to taste her juices when you get there...then you go over and pound the life out of them.

Congratulations, you just banged a chick you never met, went on a date with or spent any $ on...turn them into a fvck buddy.

Happy hunting, give feedback so I can perfect this method...I have struck once so far using it, got a couple others sending me nude pics from it...

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS: that question works equally well in person to go for super quick escalation into fvcking...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, kinda stunned there have been no comments, considering the problems that some of these posters complain about not being able to get laid. This bypasses all the BS and goes straight for the killshot.

Granted, you do run the risk of potentially scaring her off, although if you do it right that risk is minimal...

Chance favors the bold...talk to your guy friends about the weather, what they did all day, school, work, shopping, and other benign topics...

When you aren't afraid to discuss sex in a proper manner women see you as being comfortable with it and assume you get lots of sex, which is a turn on. No woman wants to feel you have chosen her because you have no other options, they want you to choose her over your other options...

Any feedback is welcome so I can further refine this method...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...this is turning bad...2 of them texted me tonight begging me to tell them more stories...I made them send me several graphic pics, then I told them a story, one of them told me to come over now to fvck(not the same girl), and the other one told me if she didn't have her kids at the house she would swallow my c0ck whole(the one I already fvcked)...

On my way to bang as I type this...this sh1t is too easy...

Asterisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
A digital pimp, hard at work! hah!
post more material, dude! this is good stuff :cool:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
What is 50 shades of grey about?
About this older man who meets a younger woman and physically dominates her and has his way with her in every way imaginable...

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can also see it working very well, however if she's not a fan of the book, do you have a backup plan? Or you start treating her like a normal girl?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shivastorm_88 said:
I can also see it working very well, however if she's not a fan of the book, do you have a backup plan? Or you start treating her like a normal girl?
Then you say something like "I can't believe you've never read it...do you know anything about it?"

If they say no, you start tellmg them about it...

If they say yes, then you ask them what they don't like about it and that its surprising that no part of the book appeals them..."surely there must be SOMETHING you found stimulating..."

Then just continue like normal and elicit what they liked...

Easy work brothers, easy work...all in the construct of a normal conversation...

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are really onto something marmel, my strategy is very similar with very similar results. NN method o get the number. Then send a couPle harmless texts asking about their day/weekend etc. Then jump right into me saying "send me a pic :)". Prolly 1/3 of the time they send nudes right away. I send them one, and at this point they are willing to have a fvck meet and after I sext them up a little mre they're usually begging to meet up asap and telling me the freakiest stuff they're into, what they wanna do to me, and sending all kinds of pics and vids.

These chicks are complete slores and all you have to do is bridge the gap between gaining their attraction (which you've doe if you have her number) and making them feel it's ok to be the freak that they are

I like your "50 shades of grey" bridge a lot. It's subtle and if you don't want to/aren't willing to am shirtless or naked pics this would be a great strategy. I'm not on pof anymore but when I go back I'll try that one

You deffinitely "get it" marmel. Keep it up and you will soon have 5-10 new chicks per month begging you to come fvck them before you've ever met in person or so much as spoke on the phone

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All very good points. You WILL scare some off, but that's a GoOD thing. Dont b afraid to be bold and blunt. You are screening out the chicks who want to fvck instantly from the chicks who wanna waste your time. If ever I feel awkward I think of all the really creepy guys these chicks have already come across on pof and I realize they've been creeped out much worse by much creepier guys. Old guys offering marriage, young fat desperate guys offering money, and all other kinds of weirdos sending dyck pics in thir initial contact.

Experiment with "send me a pic :)" after your first couple texts. You're not asking, and you're also not suggesting you want a nude one, so they almost always send something. If it's not a nude one I'll just say something like "hot :)", and then I'll send them a shirtless pic. Then I'll say "send another :)". It just progresses from there. Most guys prolly won't do it but me sending a nude pic to them usually really opens things up. These chicks are just like guys they are really horny, they're on pof because they're lonely and horny, and they love seeing and getting nude pics and acting freaky.

You will notice a high rate of chicks who send the craziest texts and pics will flake if you don't see them immediately. I haven't figure out why yet but I think thy either 1) feel like slvts the next day and back of the slvtty behavior, or 2) they're just looking for attention and an ego boost via virtual fun. If you really wanna meet a chick after getting her all hot through text, you hve yo make it happen quick or else their IL will disappear

marmel75 said:
Lol, kinda stunned there have been no comments, considering the problems that some of these posters complain about not being able to get laid. This bypasses all the BS and goes straight for the killshot.

Granted, you do run the risk of potentially scaring her off, although if you do it right that risk is minimal...

Chance favors the bold...talk to your guy friends about the weather, what they did all day, school, work, shopping, and other benign topics...

When you aren't afraid to discuss sex in a proper manner women see you as being comfortable with it and assume you get lots of sex, which is a turn on. No woman wants to feel you have chosen her because you have no other options, they want you to choose her over your other options...

Any feedback is welcome so I can further refine this method...

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it works the same in real life game. getting girls to talk openly about sex is a intragral part of getting laid. example i tell a girl that i'm the worlds greatest kisser and have trophies to prove it. 5 mins later we're making out. i then tell a girl i'm just as good a kisser as i am licking her box, 20 mins later i'm face deep in her vag. so on and so forth, you get the point. i do like the wording of the question because it works like an indirect opener. she'll be thinking of sex and wont really remember how it got brought up.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
it works the same in real life game. getting girls to talk openly about sex is a intragral part of getting laid. example i tell a girl that i'm the worlds greatest kisser and have trophies to prove it. 5 mins later we're making out. i then tell a girl i'm just as good a kisser as i am licking her box, 20 mins later i'm face deep in her vag. so on and so forth, you get the point. i do like the wording of the question because it works like an indirect opener. she'll be thinking of sex and wont really remember how it got brought up.
Next time you open a set of girls, use this one...almost will guarentee you will be balls deep in one of them by the end of the night, lol...