articles: women actually want the hookup culture ... and less needy men

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
typical feminist hamstering from Amanda Marcuntte.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from the article: Single young women in their sexual prime—that is, their 20s and early 30s, the same age as the women at the business- school party—are for the first time in history more success ful, on average, than the single young men around them. They are more likely to have a college degree and, in aggregate, they make more money. What makes this remarkable development possible is not just the pill or legal abortion but the whole new landscape of sexual freedom—the ability to delay marriage and have temporary relationships that don’t derail education or career. To put it crudely, feminist progress right now largely depends on the existence of the hookup culture. And to a surprising degree, it is women—not men—who are perpetuating the culture, especially in school, cannily manipulating it to make space for their success, always keeping their own ends in mind. For college girls these days, an overly serious suitor fills the same role an accidental pregnancy did in the 19th century: a danger to be avoided at all costs, lest it get in the way of a promising future."

But here's the thing these same used up biatches will be the first to cry at age 40 waaahhhhhhhhh I don't have a baby wahhhhhhhh! Where is my husband wahhhhhhhwahhhh!

well while you were busy being gangbanged at the 'ivy league' party your potential husbands were finding good argentinian (like in the article) :) women to have their kids.

so liberated biatches...don't cry later...but of course you will cry..

gangbanged highpowered $$ biatches always gonna cry :(

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The naivety of American women who buy into this nonsense is astounding. We are in a sad state of affairs culturally when increased sexual promiscuity = female empowerment.

And now I'm off to the nearest college bar!:rockon:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are b*tching about. :eek: Isn't easier access to p*ssy what every guy wants?? If you don't, shouldn't you be over at the religious forums or something? :confused: :confused:

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I don't know what you guys are b*tching about. :eek: Isn't easier access to p*ssy what every guy wants?? If you don't, shouldn't you be over at the religious forums or something? :confused: :confused:
Who is b#tching? People can do what they want. Some people prefer casual fling and hookups, friends with benefits, eff-buddy arrangements...some people want long-term relationships and marriage/kids. Different strokes for different folks. I don't care what you want, and I doubt you care what I want. I mean, live and let live, and all that.

If you want to play the field, so to speak, then you should be honest and upfront about that with people you get involved with and look for people who share your priorities. If you want a LTR, then I guess you should eschew "hookup culture," whatever that is, and screen for people who want that as well.

If you actually read the article, or are familiar with Amanda Marcotte at all, you'd know she's a bitter man hater that has a lot of negative baseline assumptions about the male gender. She's kind of like the inverse of a lot of chump AFCs that blame all of the female gender for their problems and failures. She's just annoying, is all. I have no other comment about the "morality" of "hookup culture."

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what do you guys want? Do you want some 1950s housewife or some 2012 hookup chic? I'm just curious.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Well what do you guys want? Do you want some 1950s housewife or some 2012 hookup chic? I'm just curious.
Is the choice that binary? Aren't there a range of possibilities?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
wymen actually want the hookup culture
Then how come 3 bangs later I've had the "So what are we?" more times than I care to remember.

I call shenanigans.

Another man jawed liberal kunt hamster rationalizing her history of being pumped and dumped onto other less bitter women. Around and around we all go, where it all stops?..I bet I know.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Findog said:
Is the choice that binary? Aren't there a range of possibilities?
No of course not. But these kind of post highlight the major differences in PUAs vs MRA's (men's rights activists).

The player side of me says, cool. Glad to know its a smorgasbord for those with good game, and the men's rights side knows that this is unsustainable but it's not much that I can do personally besides informing people who are ready to know. I know what I want, and I know what it will take to get it.

Those who are so outraged by the current hookup culture, what is it that you want?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crap, crap, and even more crap. This is all about women having their cake and eating it too. They want to have the option to ride the alpha c0ck carousel in their prime while they focus on career, school, or simply being selfish in every way imaginable until their options dwindle as they approach the wall and then suddenly find they want to settle down with a nice provider beta.

Dalrock had a great article a while back about how things used to be with women having a mate picked out shortly after high school, how society facilitated that with mothers and grandmothers pushing women to make good life choices, and so on. All that was shattered with the pill and giving women the option to screw as much as they want without the risks of ruining their life. The pill, more than anything else is what changed the world as we know it. Good or bad is all in the eyes of the beholder, but for women who are traditionally minded hookup culture is a horrible thing, as it is for 80% of men who aren't getting laid like rock stars.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Then how come 3 bangs later I've had the "So what are we?" more times than I care to remember.

I call shenanigans.

Another man jawed liberal kunt hamster rationalizing her history of being pumped and dumped onto other less bitter women. Around and around we all go, where it all stops?..I bet I know.
This right here hits the money. How many times has this happened to us ? ... you bang a girl she starts wanting more, starts leaving her sh!t in your house/car/work.

Remember never ever ever listen to what a woman "SAYS" but listen to what a woman "DOES". Its the number one rule to always follow.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^......exactly!

The majority of women aren't designed to handle the emotions that come with experiencing a multitude of men. Ever hear the saying "women use sex to get love.......men use love to get sex"? Women get wrapped up emotionally as soon as they have sex. I have yet to see a girl that doesn't fall harder after sex.

I"m not buying this.

If women were capable of the Hookup culture, then you'd see strippers and prostitutes smiling every day.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B1tch please we all know that once you banged a girl automatically she get attached.

Girls dont get attached not because they can divide love from sex, girls nowadays dont get attached because the minimum requirement to get them are highter but once you match them you have the full package, her pvssy and her heart.

When they talk about girls loving the hook-up culture they should understand that they live fast and unemotional relationships with orbits or afcs who simply satisfy their ego, once the big guy comes they are no different than grandma.

And yeah no matter her income or degree, once a cool enough man comes in, she moves doggy style as the last bimbo in front of her daddy.

And finally somebody please tell those girls that being a used good is nowhere cool or acceptable, they are no different than a company car which trying to find a buyer after 10 years of service.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Girls dont get attached not because they can divide love from sex, girls nowadays dont get attached because the minimum requirement to get them are highter but once you match them you have the full package, her pvssy and her heart.

When they talk about girls loving the hook-up culture they should understand that they live fast and unemotional relationships with orbits or afcs who simply satisfy their ego, once the big guy comes they are no different than grandma.
you are 100% correct....save for the fact that grandma (presumably) wasn't a cvm dumster who had taken spunk in every orifice at the law school party. which is fine...i'll spurt on your face too...but i don't care how many PHDs you have stupid..if you are a cvm queen you ain't getting wifed up (although spitzer's old hoe disproves that_

the main thing is what 'mr big' would settle for any of these trifling biatches?...no some certainly will...but if you are that top 1% dude with the money, boat, house....that all these hoez think they deserve...why would you ever settle.?..you can bang hard bodied biatches into your 70s..

..thats the thing the retarded feminist hoez don't get..if you become just another warm slit (which can be fantastic no doubt) then thats all you can every be to men....don't even try for more. Women don't grasp this...you can't be self righteous and a gangbang queen....

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism is nothing more than the social engineering necessary to optimize female hypergamy as a whole. Hook up culture is just the logical, evolved practice that resulted from that social engineering.

Game, PUA, the manosphere, are the socially evolved countermeasures developed to circumvent socially normative hypergamy.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
you are 100% correct....save for the fact that grandma (presumably) wasn't a cvm dumster who had taken spunk in every orifice at the law school party. which is fine...i'll spurt on your face too...but i don't care how many PHDs you have stupid..if you are a cvm queen you ain't getting wifed up (although spitzer's old hoe disproves that_

the main thing is what 'mr big' would settle for any of these trifling biatches?...no some certainly will...but if you are that top 1% dude with the money, boat, house....that all these hoez think they deserve...why would you ever settle.?..you can bang hard bodied biatches into your 70s..

..thats the thing the retarded feminist hoez don't get..if you become just another warm slit (which can be fantastic no doubt) then thats all you can every be to men....don't even try for more. Women don't grasp this...you can't be self righteous and a gangbang queen....
We agree as usual and yeah you're right, most of the problems would be solved if women were able to understand some basic facts.

Sometimes they remind me leftist politicians, those that instead of understanding what people want, expect people to want what they impose.

Some of them think that "no matter what she will find someone", yet ignore that "someone" is gonna be some loser with no standard or options yet an other punishment for them.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how it implies that a woman's "hookup culture" is a logically planned movement to make women's lives more valuable. The reality would more likely be a big fvcking lie to cover up the actions of all the wh0res out there.

Last edited:

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Feminism is nothing more than the social engineering necessary to optimize female hypergamy as a whole. Hook up culture is just the logical, evolved practice that resulted from that social engineering.

Game, PUA, the manosphere, are the socially evolved countermeasures developed to circumvent socially normative hypergamy.
I think a simpler way of putting it is that feminism is a sh!t test writ large on society. We basically failed on the whole, but game, MGTOW, the manosphere, and so on are like a giant corrective action to right the apple cart we call society. It's a little late for all the apples we spilled, but at least we can look to the future of things being more balanced a generation or so from now.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like feminism has given men exactly what they want.