doctorj

Don Juan
Reaction score
brief history with girl:

a) met her at friend's bday party 2 years ago
b) once ate out with her in 2010/2011 but didn't get to interact/talk much
c) chats with her once on fb in May
d) randomly called her up on the phone 2 weeks ago, just checked up on her
e) suddenly texts me last friday night, didn't recognize her number as it wasn't saved. was surprised that it was her, was flirty with her via text then asks her out to meet up the following day and she agrees

day 2:

told her to meet me at the mall
immediately held her hand as we walked (felt she wasn't into it)
ate snacks at Subway
went to walk around a few minutes again
played 'dance maniax' with her at the arcade
invited her to bounce to a pool hall nearby
held her hand inside the taxi (she still wasn't into it but didn't let go, just won't interlock with my fingers)
had fun teaching her to play pool for an hour and drink beer (6-7pm)
isolated her and sat with her on a bench (around 7:15pm)
she placed her bag between us, I placed the bag elsewhere to sit closer to her
tried to create the mood so it would be conducive to a kiss
suddenly she tells me that she found out from our common friend (the one who had a bday party 2 years ago) that he told her I fancy her then asks me if we were just hanging out or having a date
I said "what do you think?"
she said that she feels it was a date and suddenly LJBFs me
told me that I was too aggressive and touchy (like holding her hands even if we don't even know each other very much yet, pokes her on the side etc. etc.)
then tells me that she hadn't had a bf and that she's never been kissed yet (the girl's 23, an accountant and likes reading romance novels)
I then asked her "would you like to kiss me?"
says no
replied with "I didn't say you could" while smiling

then goes on to tell me that she wished we could still be friends and hang out
I said that we can't be friends, because I don't do friends with girls I find attractive
we went on to talk more for a few minutes while she was leaning her head on my shoulder and me putting my arms around her, ended with me still saying we can't be friends but I'm still open to hanging out

I then walked her home and hugged her as we separated, she hugged back

didn't text me after, I also didn't contact her after the date

texted her monday to email me the e-book we talked about during the date, she replied immediately that she will, texted her thanks and gave her the link to a site I was telling her where to get an ipad, then she said thanks and said she'll check it out later, I replied with "ok, take care" she didn't reply back. she complied by sending me the e-book thru email

Ok, so here's my prob

I honestly want to be friends with her since I enjoyed her company and still want to hang out with her...it would've been easier if she didn't become prettier today since she was like only a 6 when I met her and I was actually surprised that she went a notch higher and became a 7 today. I know that it would be hard for me to be just friends with her because I like her but I also think that I shouldn't discard her too soon as she's not just some random stranger I went out and there's a possibility we'd run into each other again.
I was thinking of inviting her to my bible study group (I honestly want to invite her there...no bull****...) someday, I also have another plate there and it would be interesting to do some jealousy plotline for both

watch guys think, currently I'm doing NC on her

I know that I really fvcked up on kino escalation hence the LJBF, since her interest was very high when I asked her out when she texted me

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
NC, let her run into you, contact you, be friendly when it happens but don't initiate anything. I doubt rocky balboa fish shop story could become true for you, so just be friends and don't initiate anything. This is a next.