Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to succeed at online dateing & get laid

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Typical online dating scenario for a typical male. Out of lack of relationship with a woman you get lonely, go online and create a dating profile, make some pictures, browse around, message bunch of women.

What you should do. When you get lonely go out and find company. With clear mind and well meaning intentions find a photo studio and do a photo session. You need about 10 cool photos you doing cool activities, like driving a cool car, a bike, or surrounded by beautiful women. (if you fat, surround yourself with cool company, if you're in shape, do sports) Now, when you have photos, create your profile, making sure to mention all the cool activities you do. Now, once you have your profile with photos you don't message and don't browse for women! Leave your profile alone.

Online dating do's:

#1. Do get online when the weather is bad, cold, or rainy. Literally, your status should show online all day long.

#2. Do get your photo into paid spots in the dating community.

#3. Do drink coffee for your first date. (see #5 in dont's)

#4. Do lower your age, 4 years younger is not lying.

#5. Do connect your profile and phono via SMS so that you're always online via SMS, if that's possible.

#6. Do browse women's profiles. (see #4 in dont's)

#7. Do end the date early if woman doesn't help you keep your conversation up.

#8. Do take fast food and drive to a quet place after your coffee.

#9. Do kiss them, and **** them on a first date.

Online dating dont's:

#1. Don't get online several times per day. During good weather days, once per day is enough.

#2. Don't get online on and around holidays.

#3. Don't get online after 7pm.

#4. Don't message or wink women, and don't read their profiles. (see #6 in do's)

#5. Don't tell them in your profile and in your messages what you want to do for a first date.

#6. Don't spend more than $50 for a single date.

#7. Don't have unsafe sex.

#8. Don't reply to a wink with a message, wink back.

When woman contacts you, take her for a coffee immediately after you establish some sort of rapport with her. After rapport she might still want to chat more with you, get her number and chat with her over the phone, then escalate to a date - idea is to get them out asap, cuz the rest of the champs wait on it!

Now, your profile should be up for about one month, after one month you should delete it, and take a break for couple of weeks. Don't use hide profile publication feature, just delete your profile. Then after your break create a new one with same contents.

With these instructions you will get laid IF a woman finds you interesting and contacts you. Try to get into a relationship with a woman you find worthy of you.

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree how about just going out there into the real world and getting involved?

Who needs/has time for this kind of crap anyway? Go and improve yourself and mix with good quality women.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are about 4 threads about online dating now, tbh I think we should focus on real world skills

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get this talk of "real world". If you're arranging dates and actually getting together with women you met online, then how's that any different? You're still meeting them in person and everything you apply to "real world" seduction still applies to these dates.

I save a lot more time sending a few emails and texts and then hooking up than I would scouting clubs, bars, streets or lurking in coffee shops all day waiting for a decent woman to walk in.

I don't necessarily agree with the original poster's rules (or any rules for that matter), but different things work for different guys and if that works for him fair play! Likewise, some guys fail at street pick ups and others fail at online dating. It doesn't mean that either way is wrong or worse than the other. Just do whatever gets results.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I don't get this talk of "real world". If you're arranging dates and actually getting together with women you met online, then how's that any different? You're still meeting them in person and everything you apply to "real world" seduction still applies to these dates.

I save a lot more time sending a few emails and texts and then hooking up than I would scouting clubs, bars, streets or lurking in coffee shops all day waiting for a decent woman to walk in.

I don't necessarily agree with the original poster's rules (or any rules for that matter), but different things work for different guys and if that works for him fair play! Likewise, some guys fail at street pick ups and others fail at online dating. It doesn't mean that either way is wrong or worse than the other. Just do whatever gets results.
Right or wrong, there is stigma attached to online dating. It's much better to say you met your girlfriend at school, through your friends, a social club, or at work, rather than behind a computer online. Meeting them in the world may show some people them you have more value, more character, more game.

As long as you are comfortable with meeting girls online, no one's opinion should matter.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Right or wrong, there is stigma attached to online dating. It's much better to say you met your girlfriend at school, through your friends, a social club, or at work, rather than behind a computer online. Meeting them in the world may show some people them you have more value, more character, more game.

As long as you are comfortable with meeting girls online, no one's opinion should matter.
This used to be true...but, now it is an acceptable method of dating. Besides, if you are getting out of it what you want that does not count as failure. I'd count that as success. Jariel pretty much stated that. When meeting them there has to be some game/ attraction. Back in the day you were viewed as desperate if you were trolling doing the online date thing. I have met several woman from online and got what I wanted out of it. I wouldn't say that was failing. Hey and you know what??? The same women you meet online are the same ones loaded with issues in the "real world."

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
This used to be true...but, now it is an acceptable method of dating. Besides, if you are getting out of it what you want that does not count as failure. I'd count that as success. Jariel pretty much stated that. When meeting them there has to be some game/ attraction. Back in the day you were viewed as desperate if you were trolling doing the online date thing. I have met several woman from online and got what I wanted out of it. I wouldn't say that was failing. Hey and you know what??? The same women you meet online are the same ones loaded with issues in the "real world."
I agree with that perspective.

Have I formed any "serious" LTRs from online dating? No. But I also don't really want a LTR. And I have banged quite a few girls from online dating over the past year or two......which is what I wanted.

Jariel said:

Well, the original poster is a troll. But it's a funny thing when you take a troll's thread and hijack it by turning it into a real discussion.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I agree with that perspective.

Have I formed any "serious" LTRs from online dating? No. But I also don't really want a LTR. And I have banged quite a few girls from online dating over the past year or two......which is what I wanted.

Well, the original poster is a troll. But it's a funny thing when you take a troll's thread and hijack it by turning it into a real discussion.
Yes I agree. He (op troll if he is) only had a view valid points. Bottom line is when you actually get the date, Dentyne will take care of your breathe, but you are STILL on a date and will have to do the rest. Besides...if you can build some attraction at first online, it makes it some easier when you actually meet. Online dating is certainly NOT a bad thing, but one should NOT use it as their ONLY means.. I am guilty right now because where I live is absolutely horrendous.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I met 7 new women in 14 days without online dating.

When I put a photo of the stripper on Hot or Not she had 384 people contact her in 8 hours. While that might be nothing compared to her average night at work, I don't think she would have chosen me out of the 384 profiles. If you're not photogenic but more charismatic as I am, you can do so much more in person.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand using studio photos.

How can someone who is active with friends rely on a studio.

I don't message a woman who has a bunch of studio or professional pics on her profile.

People should be able to show they have lives by putting up pics of them out with friends/family doing active things. Pictures that other people took, not a pic of yourself in the mirror.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaddXMan said:
I don't understand using studio photos.

How can someone who is active with friends rely on a studio.

I don't message a woman who has a bunch of studio or professional pics on her profile.

People should be able to show they have lives by putting up pics of them out with friends/family doing active things. Pictures that other people took, not a pic of yourself in the mirror.
You didn't know??? That is the in thing.. for a woman.. to take a picture of herself in the mirror.. Would not be bad, but we have to see her "crutch" phone in the picture.. Screams tacky as hell to me. I have some pics taken this way, but I keep the phone out the entire picture. I also have a studio like picture taken at my dad's funeral.. I mean wedding. I, like you, will avoid women like the plague if they have too many of these "studio" pictures. That screams a lot too, IMO. AW is exactly what I think or high maintenance. To have a few on one's profile is fine, but making yourself a model, unless you are means more trouble than you are probably worth.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
You didn't know??? That is the in thing.. for a woman.. to take a picture of herself in the mirror.. Would not be bad, but we have to see her "crutch" phone in the picture.. Screams tacky as hell to me. I have some pics taken this way, but I keep the phone out the entire picture. I also have a studio like picture taken at my dad's funeral.. I mean wedding. I, like you, will avoid women like the plague if they have too many of these "studio" pictures. That screams a lot too, IMO. AW is exactly what I think or high maintenance. To have a few on one's profile is fine, but making yourself a model, unless you are means more trouble than you are probably worth.

Another point that I strongly agree with.

Too many studio photos = a woman who overvalues herself. Because, let's face it, if she really were a model, she'd be out modeling and not begging for attention on a dating site. If she has one nice studio shot, go ahead and use it. Any more than that, and it looks as if she's trying to be a model. Which she isn't. Nor will she ever be.

Too many self-taken photos = a woman with no friends. Some of these girls have 20 pictures they snapped of themselves on their laptop...makes me wonder why they don't have any happy pics of themselves on New Years Even with friends, or at a birthday party, or vacationing in Brazil. Besides, what kind of vain weirdo sits around their home taking pics of themselves all day?

Either way, both of these types of women take themselves too seriously.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Too many self-taken photos = a woman with no friends. Some of these girls have 20 pictures they snapped of themselves on their laptop...
I agree with this. If a woman were truly beautiful, wouldn't other men photograph her? But what I realized is these women don't like how they really look, so they have to pose themselves and take a fake photo themselves.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Online dating dont's:

#4. Don't message or wink women, and don't read their profiles. (see #6 in do's)

Right, don't message women online. Wait for women to sort through their 200 messages and then message you of the blue... :crackup:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Woman that will bang you Toronto, will have to either browse for you, or see you in paid ad places on the site, click on you, view your cool studio photos, get wet reading your intro, and contact you with something like "plz pick me".

As a matter of fact woman should get pissed to see that your cool photo that she sees in paid ad place didn't message her.

Browsing through them and messaging has almost 100% failure rate. Unless you have cool photos. To who you'd reply out of 200 "hi I want to bang you"'s? To a guy with cool photo. Nothing cooler than a professional photo.

Besides, photo session don't have to be in a photo studio. Photographer could take you to a club and make some cool pics in a club. Difference between a pro photo vs your friend photo you is a lot. Professional can hide your undesirables, and use light to show your desirables. That means if you're a 5 you could look like an 8. This means everthing in online dating.

To Iceberg, **** you homo.

I agree, online dating has stigma to it, especially among women. But my cousin managed to find a guy online, get pregant, and live with the guy in a civil marriage - that's not official marriage for those who don't know - bad thing the guy's in a wheel chair. She wanted a baby at age 31, she got one. That's as good as it gets I guess. My personal online success was meeting a girl on a first date after I created my profile, dating her on a first date she messaged me, and ****ing her on the back seat of my car without any protection like after 1 hour of meeting her on a date. Though our sexual relationship just lasted 1 week, it was a nice moral booster.

Now, what if you met your gf by approaching her from inside your car at 4 in the morning? That's better than meeting a girl online? Point is you can always lie about how you met her.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite abundantly clear to any astute observer that backseatjuan is DrDee, who was banned. Both are 31, both live in Russia, both have immaturity of a kindergartner, same writing style, both have interest in computer software and conspiracy theories, and backseatjuan registered about two weeks after Dr. was banned.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Stop spamming the thread troll. Both you and your brother Iceberg are trolls. Always off topic. You have 1645 posts off topic. Big time troll. You should be banned.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.