Stroke that woman's ego ... over the internet

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to this article: (a really great article about women and their flakiness)http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=189730&page=2

After reading this article^ on the main discussion forum, I decided to do a little investigation for myself. I wanted to see just how much women’s egos get stroked nowadays over the internet. After all, I think that we can all agree the internet and texting in relation to AFCs and their new found ability to constantly compliment women and increase their egos has affected the game in a negative manner. But just how much do AFCs stroke the egos of women over the internet? I made a fake profile on a website called myyearbook and enticed people to mssg me by saying things like “Really bored! Help me out!”.

All of these messages came in within 2 to 3 days.

hi i think ur gorgeous as hell

Hey whats ip

How are you?
I think your pretty attractive and would like to get to know you

hey cutie (;

heyy cutiie;

What's up?

would you email me a pic of you and your tummy?

Hello ^_^

Whats up

Ola fermoso anxo =}

heyy your really pretty :)

Hey there, how are you doing :)?

Heyy :)

I'm a bored guy.. Still need help?;)

hey

hey:)

Hey

Hey whats up cutie? ;)

Hey there cutie, how are you doing? :p

Your flawless!

I think I lost my phone number... Can I borrow yours?

Heyy:)

Hey how are you? :)

Hey you are so pretty wanna text and get to know each other? :)

Hey :))

Hay whats up cutie what are u up to?

would u ever get to know me so i could take u on a date??

Your really gorgeous:)

Your a creeper

Hey wat up? And ya hot just ain't the right word for u. Beautiful fits u better :)

Heey! Skype? ;)

Wanna ****

Rate? Text? :)

Besides being hilarious, I think this is all something we must be aware of and something that we must all never do ourselves! If you need an example of a bad mssg/txt to send a girl, look no further than the post above.

-Lefty

scudge

Don Juan
Reaction score
The "you're a creeper" one stuck out to me.

That one might have got a response...

But anyway, it proves ya right!

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever go into a webcam chat on one of those sex sites out there, you'll see that the girls don't even pay attention to half of the guys hitting on them. You have to learn that women expect guys to be attracted to them, so short intros like you were demonstrating have little to no effect on them. You're starting the game as the pursuer, without even letting her qualify you. Maybe try thinking beyond looks and connect with her before you compliment a girl. The compliment will have a lot more meaning, I guarantee it.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, this really doesn't matter. You can do nothing to fix this possible and overall minor "problem". You can fix your own problems, so do. Control the controllables and everything happens for a reason.