PepperSpray's Day Game Audio Approach Log

PepperSpray

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey boys.

Been following the community for a few years now. Just started running day game at the local campus of my alma mater. I've been recording my approaches on my iPhone as a learning aid, both for me and the fellas on this forum.

Interested in feedback on my game.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm loving the username and the content of the first post. Post 'em up!

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, to be honest I dislike the PUA approach in asking 'if she has relationship advice'.

This is just me, but how about:

You: Hey, can you tell me where the bookstore is?
Her: Directions
You: Ah, alright, well what's your name?
Her: Name, and you?
You: Me. Do you go to school here?
Her & You: Talk about school, blah, blah, blah
You (eventually): Well since I'm going up to the bookstore would you like to come and join me? - If not get her digits.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PepperSpray said:
Sep 29, 2011

http://tindeck.com/listen/vwsr

Blonde 7.5. Same material. Number closed.
Indirect approach I love how you transition, you don't waste anytime once you do the opener to getting into your routine, your voice is a bit monotone though which isn't a bad. Because once you told the story her voice picked up and became animated ("I think I do").

I'm impressed you can tell from the first two minutes she is closed of but once you complimented her voice just lite up. The number close coulda been much stronger but she sounds enthusiastic

I'm not much of a guy with the material, The C smile does seem to work but does it have to be an EX? Just wondering

It's sad that only two other people have commented

Solid shyt reminds me of Phat Rabbits stuff

:rockon:

PepperSpray

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blonde, 7.
At noon yesterday

http://tindeck.com/listen/jxek

Text exchange last night:

(Around 6 pm)
Me: so I told Chris what you'd said, he's in tears but he agrees. I should hire you as my therapist how was the rest of your day
(Around 8:30pm)
Her: Damn hope he feels better my day has been good did you try to call just now by any chance?
Me: ya we got him vodka shots he'll be fine. I did call, pick up
Her: K

Spoke on the phone for ~15 min, hinted at a hangout next week, she seems down.

PepperSpray

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I'm not much of a guy with the material, The C smile does seem to work but does it have to be an EX? Just wondering
Yes, mentioning the ex-girlfriend is key - it implies pre-selection (k, this guy isn't a total loser, he's had a girlfriend before.) I throw in the "she wanted to be the next Taylor Swift" to imply that she was young and hot.

PepperSpray

Don Juan
Reaction score
# 6 - Oct 4

Brunette, 7. From earlier today. Was feeling under the weather but couldn't let a rare warm sunny day in my town go to waste.

http://tindeck.com/listen/uqpc

Had another number close that went better but messed up while trimming the audio recording on my iPhone. FFFFFUUUUU!!!!!

jim123

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you're badass. I liked how you stood up to the female who only wanted to give you her email address. nice job man. don't but them b's on a pedestal or they'll eat you up for it. it was funny how you laughed it off when she caught you recording.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I listened to the one about the used/new bookstore with "Irene."

Sounds like you have pretty good conversation skills. I like how there's not much of a dull moment in the convo. However, I think your enthusiasm can be improved.

Also, you got her number telling her that you'd let her know how it goes with your friend.
This is called a false-belief number close. She could be completely uninterested, yet give you her number as it makes no difference. You sound like you could pull off a direct approach; I would do that instead. Being direct would save you a lot of time and frustration especially if you're in college.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this log you have going and it's great that you're going to work here.. But your material sounds completely rehearsed in conversations. Try to go with a more natural conversation than a rehearsed one. With the rehearsed material your vocal tonality sounds kind of nervous. Try to relax a bit.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On that chick that told you "email or nothing" I would have said something like "That's funny, you seemed like a person that takes advantage of good opportunities when they are presented to you..." and then bounced on her ass...

Kinda made you seem a little desperate when you took the email after she told you no phone number...