Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think Like a Pirate

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey folks. I have lurked on this board since around October of last year, but decided to join in December. I have definitely learned a LOT since then and have had about 200% more success with women as well as getting out of my comfort zone and exploring my surroundings. So with all of that said, I would like to contribute my bit of advice to this board in return for the knowledge I had gained.

Think Like a Pirate

Now I am not talking about pirates as in Somalian pirates, but the pirates we knew as children. Pirates are characters of childhood tales and fantasy that many of us looked up to and admired. They are adventurers who possess strong personality and charisma. They see what they want, and they take it. They set sail upon a world of infinite opportunity exploring and and traveling toward a destination of self interest.

-The pirate is an adventurer who takes action.
-The pirate is charismatic and cunning
-The pirate is a free and independent thinker
-The pirate is bold, brave, and makes decisions involving extreme degrees of risk at times.
-The pirate is not afraid of his mistakes, nor does he dwell on them. They are nothing less than a learning opportunity.
-Pirates see opportunities of self-interest EVERYWHERE.

.. and most importantly. PIRATES DO NOT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S WHAT THEY WERE TOLD OR TAUGHT.

I believe that the characteristics of the pirate should be applied in every possible way to the lifestyles of the DJ. A person motivated by self-interest, an individual who displays high levels of charisma and fortitude. Somebody who laughs in the face of danger or fear.

Inspirational Quotes and My Interpretations

"A ship is safe at harbor, but that is not what a ship is for"
-William Shedd
-----> You are safe when you remain in your home or any comfortable space, but if you do this you will surely miss great opportunities in life.

"Life is not a matter of having a good hand of cards, but playing a poor hand well"
-Robert Louis Stevenson
-----> Make do with what you have and you will make ends meet. It does not matter if you drive a 1990 toyota corolla or a 2011 mercedes benz. You can and WILL attract women you deem attractive regardless of your material possessions. The craftiness and charisma of the pirate is a far greater asset than any expensive luxurious item.

"One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore"
-Andre Gide
-----> You must put yourself out of your comfort zone to seek what you wish to find. You must let the world know you exist regardless of positive or negative feedback that you may come across. Your self-interest should override such complications.

All of these quotes are open to interpretation. This is what I got out of them personally. All quotes and literature are open to interpretation for yourself. Think like a pirate, and think for yourself!

Cheers! :rockon:

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I give this post an Aaaarrrr+

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, think like some romanticised version of a pirate that probably never existed,
or take the simpler way of thinking like a MAN.
:yes:

double x

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThreeStorms said:
Yeah, think like some romanticised version of a pirate that probably never existed,
or take the simpler way of thinking like a MAN.
:yes:
I was about to say...

Real pirates probably practiced sodomy :kick:

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a survey in which women named Captain Jack Sparrow the sexiest movie character of all time

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WalkingStick said:
This reminds me of a survey in which women named Captain Jack Sparrow the sexiest movie character of all time
My friend's gf constantly tells me I act like Jack Sparrow when I'm drunk, so maybe I'm onto something haha

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
My friend's gf constantly tells me I act like Jack Sparrow when I'm drunk, so maybe I'm onto something haha
who knows ... ;p

great post

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WalkingStick said:
There have also been surveys where many women have said they'd sleep with The Joker.

I was about to say...

Real pirates probably practiced sodomy:kick:
I thought that they raped and pillaged.... Oh wait those were Knights.:trouble:

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I thought that they raped and pillaged.... Oh wait those were Knights.:trouble:
Aha! So THAT's what girls mean when they want a knight in shining armour... it all makes sense :D

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the days I believed pirates would catch you and eat you!