Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this baseball player's body look like a woman's?

Does this baseball player's body look like a woman's?

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Mariselle

Reaction score
If you think it looks like a woman's, what makes it look that way?

Joshski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mariselle said:

I would advise that no one look at these links...tinypic doesn't put a prefix in their links. The "oi##" doesn't seem right to me.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. But he does have a big ass and large hips. Could be indicative of insulin resistance... possibly from substance abuse? It is baseball after all and insulin is used by bodybuilders to bulk.

Or maybe just genetics.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mariselle said:

If he has the body of a woman, it begs the question: how do American women look like?

Disturbing!

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Ya he's a feminine looking guy. Everything from his ass to his breasts screams ugly female, even his body posturing is feminine. I'd say he's 60/40, 60% masculine, 40% feminine. A lot would change if he'd change his body language. Now I voted no, since I wouldn't hit it. If you find him hot good look there buddy.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely feminine features and body posture, felt SICK looking at those photos for some reason. Guy has too much estrogen and yeah its pretty common even in Kenya, where I'm at. There's this nasty guy at uni who has major hips and ass, I had the poor luck to walk into the changing rooms while he was wearing bikers, I was not impressed!

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously??? Just the fact that this guy has bigger thighs and a bigger ass maked him look like a woman? What kind of women do you meet???

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread simply shows the majority of you guys have never been around higher level athletes that compete in power/speed sports.

I've been lifting for around 12 years, I've been a high performance athlete in track and bobsled at the university level. I've was also a male stripper for 3.5 years and have made tens of thousands of dollars entertaining women based on my looks and body... I'm now a competitive bodybuilder. Here are some older shots of me:

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m91/Treydesmon/

I've been around my share of high level athletes, and I'll tell you right now that these guys definitely don't have the body of a woman. They have good upper body/back thickness and musculature... this is something that takes years of heavy lifting to achieve. The big hips/ass can come from heavy squats, pushing as well as genetics. Lots of lineman have that kind of a build. These are guys are typically 300+ lbs and some of the strongest mofos out there.

Allegory, insulin resistance in standard clinical presentations of metabolic syndrome are typically associated with increased abdominal/visceral obesity in males... not typically with having big ass/hips.

You clowns simply haven't been around high level athletes or haven't competed with the big boys to talk shiit like this.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank god someone with some bloody sense finally weighed in on this thread.

I actually did see this thread a while back, along with some of the responses and I knew then most of the gym routines for the respondents (if they even go) consists of benching, curling, benching, curling...and nothing else.

To me, the guy seems to have well developed glutes and powerful legs. But it's not like he has no upper body.

The pics probably are a bit misleading because the pants are tighter than the shirt. If you saw him naked, I bet you wouldn't be calling him a woman.

Gees, guys get a life.

OP reported for trolling.