Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Theory on Why Most AWs Don't Seem Interested in Hooking Up at Bars and Clubs

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
This is a theory I've been working on for a while. It will hopefully attempt to answer two big nightlife questions I've had for a while.

1. Why do many groups of girls, drink, dance, talk to a bunch of guys, reject them ALL and leave? Is NO guy good enough for them? Don't they want to hook up with SOMEONE?

2. Why is it so easy to hook up on vacation, but quite challenging back home?

Keep in mind, this is a generalization. There are no 100 percent rules in this game. (There will always be some hookups going on.) First, it is no secret that generally, guys go out to get laid, while women go out for drinks, attention, and an ego boost. The AW type girl is famous for that. But what always puzzled me is the huge quantity of guys that they would reject. Some were some really good looking tall buff young dudes. Other groups of girls just seem uninterested in meeting men period. Are they lesbian? Do they not have needs too?

I believe it is due to the cell phone and text messaging and the so called "Booty Call" or more recently "The Booty Text." You see, that HB8 that flirted with, took drinks from, and rejected several guys doesn't NEED any of them. She also doesn't need to look like a sl&t by going home with one of them. Like any decent looking girl, she has at LEAST one FB or ex-bf's number stored in her phone.

So, she can get into the venue free (usually), have guys buy her drinks, dance lesbian with her gfs, and get a HUGE ego boost by rejecting a bunch of guys. Then, when she gets home with her buzz still on (that the bar/club dudes paid for), she will booty text her FB and have him come over to b&ng the sh*t out of her.

It's a win win win for her. She has a fun evening out and can still have hot sex in the end if she desires. Why go home with some strange dude that could be dangerous, a creeper, or bad in the sack? Why not stick with a guy she KNOWS is good in the sack and she's comfortable with? Plus, she can text him AFTER her gfs drop her off for the evening, so nobody is the wiser. (That eliminates the "looking like a sl*t" concern.)

So back to my other question, why is it easier to score on vacation than back home? Certainly people feel less inhibited on vacation. But more importantly, when she is away from home, SHE DOESN'T HAVE ACCESS TO HER FBs AT HOME. If she wants to get laid on vacation, she HAS to find a guy THERE to hook up with (unless she happens to know someone in that city).

So, to summarize, while all the rejected guys at the end of the night are scratching their heads asking themselves the following questions:

1. Where did I go wrong? That chick was soo into me.
2. Do I need to buy more seduction products?
3. Did I forget to neg or not stack enough routines LOL.
4. Do I need more gel for my mohawk LOL?
5. Does this t-shirt make me look fat LOL?

You have to realize that to SOME extent, the game may be rigged. A lot of girls may have NO intention of hooking up at the bar or club. They just want to party. When they want sex at the end of the night, they can order it faster than a pizza by sending a booty text to a guy they are ALREADY f*cking.

I was out New Year's Eve and saw very few hookups, but a sh*tload of rejections of some decent looking dudes. Finally, when I left the bar, I went out for ice cream. I started chatting with this HB8 in line. She was very friendly and flirty. I found out that she just left a party. But she was still alone. (Was no guy at the party good enough for her?) I figured I would work on her. We kept talking, and when we got close to the counter, she said that she was there to see her "friend."

She asked ice cream boy (that she already knew) what time he gets off. He said he's working until 4am. She gave him a wink and said, "Ok cool. Text me then <big smile>."

I rest my case...

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird, I know, but some girls don't go out looking for a random hookup.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha it's like their content to keep fvcking what they've already been fvcking, whereas we are constantly seeking out new prey. Always seems like the ambition is higher over on our side, eh Interesting read.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true. The text messaging revolution is killing game.

In the past girls would have to pick up the phone and CALL to make this happen - and if she has to orally express what she's after, she feels like a sl*t. So this didn't happen much.

Texting is a whole different animal. The relative informal/"anonymity" of texting has changed the dynamic of night game.

Night game is dead.

http://www.inmalafide.com/2010/12/20/night-game-is-dead-long-live-night-game/

If any dudes here are pulling randoms from clubs (that they met THAT night and were not introduced to via a social circle) and taking them home, I want to know how it's done.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
Weird, I know, but some girls don't go out looking for a random hookup.

you mean you're siding with the girls who use the lame excuse of "oh it just kinda happened". come off it guy!

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So your saying either live or work near the beach/vacation destination or work on a cruise ship and you'll have everything you ever wanted...lol

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute...... So if George Clooney or Brad Pitt walked up to any hb9 in the club and said I want you to come home with me tonight, they would reject him and rather go home with ice cream boy ltr afc over there...

I don't think so!!!

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EA Gold, I´ve seen it with my eyes, several times, BP and GC look a like being rejected in the club.
I don´t know why many guys even try things at the club, you simply have no chance....unless you know the girl, or have mutual friends. It´s not a question of having balls.... it´s being plain stupid... it´s just almost impossible.... even more if the disco you go to has a lot of people that know each other.
Don´t take my word for it, but you´ll see that a lot of professional PUAs will tell you the same... these guys live for pickup to teach others and make money, and they´ll say that the club environment, contrary to what most people believe, is the WORST place to get women...

Also, women just prefer to be known as little angels by everyone above anything else. And to the OP, your theory is a bit streched, but I agree with you that women have more discrete ways for having sex. But many women don´t have FB... even if you meet some nymphos, a lot of women can go perfectly fine without sex..

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EA Gold said:
Wait a minute...... So if George Clooney or Brad Pitt walked up to any hb9 in the club
But they didn't, and you shouldn't bring up this over-used example. Most socially average guys in the clubs and bars aren't A-list celebs. I hate when people bring up a celeb. Why woud average girls reject a celebrity? C'mon now. Take away Clooney' and Pitt's fame, and we're all on the same boat.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
But they didn't, and you shouldn't bring up this over-used example. Most socially average guys in the clubs and bars aren't A-list celebs. I hate when people bring up a celeb. Why woud average girls reject a celebrity? C'mon now. Take away Clooney' and Pitt's fame, and we're all on the same boat.
Exactly. And besides Clooney and Pitt wouldn't be approaching the women anyway. If they didn't bring the women to the club with them, they have people that will be getting the women for them.

ozzfest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I happen to agree with Mike 32. Ive seen it myself. Again might be generalizing, but it does happen and happen a lot. Women can just make a call/text and get laid.

I don't think its easy to have a 1 night stand with someone you just met at a bar or club but you can get #s for the future. Women like to date/ wine and dined. Once you've established that and fvcked them , then you might be on their call /text list for the future to come over after the bars have closed

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well now that every Tom, D*ck, and Harry is using some kind of PUA material, what did you expect was going to happen?

When it comes to the casual dating/hook-up scene, women have and always will dominate and be the choosers. Men had a slight, temporary advantage when the PUA community was still new and underground, but now most women are privy to our "tactics" and have adjusted accordingly. Hence, the increase in flaking even for good looking dudes.

And yeah, most women only need one guy to satisfy their sexual needs and those can easily be found through much safer venues like social circles or work/school.

The only men that benefit from the club/bar scene on a consistent basis are those who either are part of that scene or have some high value proposition to offer (status, fame, money, extreme good looks). Everything else just boils down to luck and timing.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FutureSpartan said:
When it comes to the casual dating/hook-up scene, women have and always will dominate and be the choosers. Men had a slight, temporary advantage when the PUA community was still new and underground, but now most women are privy to our "tactics" and have adjusted accordingly. Hence, the increase in flaking even for good looking dudes.

And yeah, most women only need one guy to satisfy their sexual needs and those can easily be found through much safer venues like social circles or work/school.

The only men that benefit from the club/bar scene on a consistent basis are those who either are part of that scene or have some high value proposition to offer (status, fame, money, extreme good looks). Everything else just boils down to luck and timing.
That's true. You have to be a regular in there and you never know what drunk, high, slutty women you might meet in there. This, given that yu do spend a lot of time in such places.

I used to go to a university bar on campus and you would have a greater chance of getting laid with someone who is acquainted with you or with a girl in her posse. And that's in the bar full of jocks, bodybuilders -PUAs, etc.

If you are quite a catch you will have no problem hooking at an upscale bar. Women still do go out to upscale places to meet a doctor or a lawyer ha ha

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget online dating too. Women don't have to go clubs or bars to get sex. All they have to do is put a picture up ....write a paragraph about herself and be flooded with a 100 emails.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I learned from this thread is that in for other for your theory to be accurate this means that most guys are ok with being a girl's on call-b! tch who waits for her to call, doesn't matter when or how late gets up and does his shift and then goes back home? Am I right here Mike32ct? Sometimes, the things I read here lead me to believe that basically everything most guys here do revolves around getting the next fvck.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
you mean you're siding with the girls who use the lame excuse of "oh it just kinda happened". come off it guy!
I'm not talking about those girls. There's lots of those, they fall into the "girls that may go home with you" category. I mean the ones that actually aren't there to hook up. Get over yourself if you think every damn girl in the club is down to go home with someone they don't even know. Social connections, that's another story.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
I'm not talking about those girls. There's lots of those, they fall into the "girls that may go home with you" category. I mean the ones that actually aren't there to hook up. Get over yourself if you think every damn girl in the club is down to go home with someone they don't even know. Social connections, that's another story.

and those smae girls you speak of need to get over themselves when they go home alone pissing and moaning to their friends about how they can't find a decent guy when that decent guy they wish for just went home with a girl who wasn't a prude.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert are you just trying to argue for the sake of it. If a girl didn't go out with the intention of going home with any guy why doesn she need to get over herself? because she didn't go home with Robert?