MUST SHARE example of a BYTCH who has been ruined by PVSSIFIED MEN

Reaction score
About a week ago, I hung out with this chick (25 years old)......she is someone I see like once a year just to catch up and hook up, pretty much no strings attached........she's completely moronic about sex, so I'm cool with that, I see her only once a year or so anyway, so I usually get a handjob out of it, and i'm good.

Well, last week we went to see Get Him To The Greek.....and we were cuddling, but I could sense she was so jaded about kissing (it's like she hated men), that I asked her about it.......and she said "I have no interest in men anymore, they have all screwed me over too much".

Typical thing a stupid 25 year old blond girl would say, she is very ditsy so it makes sense to me lol.

After the movie and just cuddling, we are in my car and I am about to take her home, I decide to follow my gut instinct, and try to kiss her several times........she rejects each time saying that "she's done with men"

In my head, I am thinking "Fine bytch, but I still gotta get my rocks off"........so I get all sexual on her and tell her "well hey at least help me cvm a few times, I know that if any girl can do it, it'd be you"

SHE HAPPILY AGREES

So here I am, sitting in the parking lot in my car, jerkin off while she's rubbing my body and kissing my cheek and cute lil shyt like that, she's gettin all into it talking sexual saying things like "oh yaaa i'm going to make you cvm so hard"..........but won't touch my d*ck.

I end up cvmming twice in 15 minutes (call it masturbation with outside interference LOL)...............and I take her home, all sounds good.

And then today, she tells me how creepy I was and how she never wants to see me again, I tell her "You must be used to all the pvssy guy friends you have who'd never pull their d*ck out like that" and she basically does the whole ditsy thing and says "w/e, yea, kk".

Let me get to the bottom line for those of you who are bored reading this:

1) She has both given me a handj0b before, and seen me jerk off in front of her before
2) She totally went along with what I was doing in the car after the movie.
3) She told me how creepy I was for pretty much not being a nice guy pvssy who has sexual reservations.

What's the lesson here?

She has ALOT of guy friends who she sees who never hook up with her.

Guys who are total pvssies are completely messing up the minds of women in this country, and something needs to be done to stop them.

sidenote - "creepy" is the favorite word to use when a dumb bytch has nothing else to say LOL

Consider this a semi-successful field report.........because in the end, i did get my rocks off with the help of a really cute blondie

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Er... I'm sorry, but this just sounds creepy to me. Like, really weird. Maybe in eighth grade the context would've been less creepy, but from the mental image I'm drawing she's sitting in the driver's seat and you're one seat across from her jacking off and she's not even touching you.

I mean I'm horny as fvck and when I get denied an opportunity to bust a nut I get bummed, but I take it as an opportunity to learn from and to serve as more encouragement for next time... jacking off in front of her while she kisses me without even touching my **** is something I would never do. I'm not that desperate to nut. And even if she's been "screwed over" by other guys, I know slvts who love guys that would never do what you described to a man.

But I suppose you got your way, props for putting her on the spot and having the balls to say something ridiculous like that. I guess it goes to show that women can't really help but submit to a dominant, forward man.

...Even if the request is ****ing weird.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure how I feel about the OP. On one hand it's kind of cool that he made a chick "help" him get off. On the other hand (no pun intended).... umm... something was missing there.

Usually when a woman complains about guys "screwing her over" or otherwise treating her poorly, it's best to treat her in the exact way she is complaining about. Do you know what I mean? Like if she says men are too arrogant, it's best to be arrogant. If she says that men grope her tits, it's best to grope her tits. That's just sort of how it works. They don't end up "liking" you but they end up ****ing you and then b!tching about you to the next guy or their friends.

In this case you sort of did the right thing but sort of not too. Please keep us updated on whether or not she really follows through on not talking to you.

I might suggest you say, "Hey look, I'm really sorry about that, let me make it up to you." Take her out for a drink then get sexual with her again and see what she does. I think you have to do it a little differently though to really get some poon out of it. You were close but not quite.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2) She totally went along with what I was doing in the car after the movie.
Except that she wouldn't kiss you or touch your d!ck.

Reaction score
Brighty said:
Er... I'm sorry, but this just sounds creepy to me. Like, really weird. Maybe in eighth grade the context would've been less creepy, but from the mental image I'm drawing she's sitting in the driver's seat and you're one seat across from her jacking off and she's not even touching you.

I mean I'm horny as fvck and when I get denied an opportunity to bust a nut I get bummed, but I take it as an opportunity to learn from and to serve as more encouragement for next time... jacking off in front of her while she kisses me without even touching my **** is something I would never do. I'm not that desperate to nut. And even if she's been "screwed over" by other guys, I know slvts who love guys that would never do what you described to a man.

But I suppose you got your way, props for putting her on the spot and having the balls to say something ridiculous like that. I guess it goes to show that women can't really help but submit to a dominant, forward man.

...Even if the request is ****ing weird.
edit: I replied originially without reading your full reply lol

Reaction score
zekko said:
Except that she wouldn't kiss you or touch your d!ck.

correct, because she has mental issues (and I knew this all along too)....she goes out to bars with her girlfriends every weekend, and takes dozens of pics with different guys, and then puts them all on facebook.....and then says how much men have screwed her over and she's done with them! lol

What I did was make the best of the situation, since she wouldn't kiss me or touch my d1ck. Funny though, I forgot to mention that while I was jerkin, i squeezed her boobs for a while too.......weird chick huh?

She is no more important to me than a big mac wrapper in a trash can, but I like Zarky's idea of doing a fake apology and then getting her some wine and getting sexual again.....she didn't drink on the night I saw her, and she STILL went along with my not-so-typical assisted masturbation session HAHA.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i dunno dude, that's just weird of you to do. especially since she didnt want to kiss you or touch your d!ck.
Whatever she was doing in that car with you was just to boost her own ego, nothing to do with wanting you at all.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you jacked off with her sitting in the car next to you?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that's weird dude

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tobylikestennis said:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that's weird dude
LMFAOO... Straight up.. you might as well, take a ShiZT while shes with you in the toilet and blame her for saying you are wierd... :box:

Reaction score
tobylikestennis said:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that's weird dude

I hate fools who don't even read the thread.....do you have ANY reading comprehension skills at all?

I am not going to ****ing repeat the same thing that I have said already in this thread TWICE.

In my initial post, and I will copy and paste, here is what happened in the car (will highlight in bold for all those who can't read attentively:

SHE HAPPILY AGREES

So here I am, sitting in the parking lot in my car, jerkin off while she's rubbing my body and kissing my cheek and cute lil shyt like that, she's gettin all into it talking sexual saying things like "oh yaaa i'm going to make you cvm so hard"..........but won't touch my d*ck.

It would take a total AFC pvssy to not jerk off when a hot girl next to him is telling him "I am going to make you cvm so hard".......and yes, its pretty psycho of her to not wanna kiss or touch my d1ck, but to still be into it verbally and halfway physically.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether she was into it or not, it's still weird. Plus, you're still thinking about seeing her again?:down: This is why you spin plates; if she wasn't interested in fvcking, you ditch her and call someone up who is.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how it's weird or creepy atall.

All the whithering guys here who are saying it is are just like the blonde bimbo herself, who haven't got the bowling balls to do something like that themselfs.

She had fake buyers remorse (saying its creepy after it happend - "sigh") typical pseudo-guilt trip - reason why she said that, is because her "Guy friends" haven't messed to do something like that, thus why it's creepy to her.

Certainly not creepy to sex god's, like myself. Please tell me you nutted on her clothes dude? This thread is full of lulz

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CarlitosWay said:
I would have grabbed her hand before nutting and done the palm collector method and then be like "k nice seeing you bye"

haha it would have been funny if she slapped you after that and jizz flew everywhere in the car :D

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
I don't see how it's weird or creepy atall.

All the whithering guys here who are saying it is are just like the blonde bimbo herself, who haven't got the bowling balls to do something like that themselfs.

She had fake buyers remorse (saying its creepy after it happend - "sigh") typical pseudo-guilt trip - reason why she said that, is because her "Guy friends" haven't messed to do something like that, thus why it's creepy to her.

Certainly not creepy to sex god's, like myself. Please tell me you nutted on her clothes dude? This thread is full of lulz

Like I said before, it is weird, regardless of whether she was into it or not. If he said he dressed up like a rabbit and did her with carrot I would have said it was weird whether she was into it or not. It doesn't have to do with having balls.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you bust balls in the masturbation thread 24/7 because you consider their choice as weird but you consider fine to masturbate next to a girl that don't even kiss you in a car.
More than once in 15 minutes too?

She's a cvnt but she's right,you're creepy mate.