Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any guys here go with the short and scruffy beard?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys. Im not really old enough to grow out a full long beard, but just wanted to hear some of your opinions on those short, scruffy, stubble beards.

Ex: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3146/2624872137_547fdddfbc.jpg

Im currently in the process of growing something that looks kinda like the pic above. I dont really mind what the chicks say about it cuz imo, its all about how the guy pulls it off. It either looks good, or it just doesnt.

Any other thoughts?

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pulling it off when it's THAT short (not quite a beard, really) seems tricky to me. But it's really about how you feel with it.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to post a pic!
Coz no offense you most likely aint as good looking as that guy...!

stubble can be good on some people done corectly other people NOT so much, and just looks unclean

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Whats up guys. Im not really old enough to grow out a full long beard, but just wanted to hear some of your opinions on those short, scruffy, stubble beards.

Ex: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3146/2624872137_547fdddfbc.jpg

Im currently in the process of growing something that looks kinda like the pic above. I dont really mind what the chicks say about it cuz imo, its all about how the guy pulls it off. It either looks good, or it just doesnt.

Any other thoughts?
That dude is hot as hell. Like to take him to South Beach with me.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol guys all i did was just type in stubble scruffy beard in google and that was one of the pics that showed up. Obviously im not a freakin model but that guys beard is what im referring to.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well peoples beards are all different. some arent full enough, different colors, thickness it all plays a part so we cant really tell you if you can pull it off or not without seeing what we're actually talking about..post a pic

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually you can only pull a short beard if your beard hair is very dense (like with spanish/italian/middle eastern etc guys).

If the beard is not thick enough, it will just look like some random hairs sticking out (much like a half-shaved armpit :D). Like the teens trying to grow beards, you know what I mean.

But try it out, you never know! It will only take you a couple of weeks anyway.