Girl txts "Don't call me at these times"

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously think this girl is giving me the "Sh!t-Test"

Asks me to call her, I dont call her that day, then I return her text and call her the next day at appropriate times, then diverts my call and says "Dont call me at these times"

WTF, next time I see her at the gym, I'm going to CHAT HER THE FVCK UP infront of all her colleauges, fvcking bull****.

Soz, I had to vent guys. :cuss:

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just in:

"You're so brave on the phone, but yet when I see you, you dont say nothing. If you can't talk to me in person, dont bother txting or calling atall .."

This is my invitation to create havoc, Im happy she txted me that. It's ON !!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would take that to heart if I were you. Do you you pvss out in person or something?

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sh!t test is BS. just act right. she is not going to put you through these tests. a woman either likes you or she doesnt. she dont be afc.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
sh!t test is BS. just act right. she is not going to put you through these tests. a woman either likes you or she doesnt. she dont be afc.
That's not true at all, a woman's interest can become higher or lower, and a girl will definitely test you, whether she's consciously doing it or not. Just because you still can't figure out what a sh!t test is doesn't mean they don't exist, you're the only one here who denies their existence. Maybe it's a silly term, but even still....it's like disciplining a child. You can let your woman control you, or you can be the man and take control. When she tries to do something to gain control over you, you punish it or you ignore it, you don't accept it. When she tries to do this it's a sh!t test. Girls of all ages do it. (Well I dunno about children obviously :crackup: ) Make sense?

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women test men, I dont even think it is a test, but it is something she automatically makes a part of most kinds of dating. I guess I would just call it being a woman. it is too much BS to just put it down to one test she does then if you pass it, it then makes everything right. I think maybe it should worded plular and not singular because it gives off the idea that you get it once and either pass or fail it once.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, exactly. Who ever said there was just one and if you pass it it makes everything right? I think you get it, the term itself is just confusing to you. Sh!t tests are given all the time, passing one just means you get to keep playing the game with that particular girl. It definitely is part of being a woman. But like a child, if you discipline her when she mouths off or tries to control you, she'll probably cut it out for a bit. It doesn't mean she won't try something else later, give you more "tests", even good children continue to misbehave now and then, but if you show them you won't stand for it then they won't turn out bratty.

Maybe it's extremely sexist to compare women to small children and you're not really changing the woman's behavior in general, just her behavior towards you, but nonetheless it's a somewhat accurate comparison.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exhumed said:
Maybe it's extremely sexist to compare women to small children and you're not really changing the woman's behavior in general, just her behavior towards you, but nonetheless it's a somewhat accurate comparison.
Don't worry man, no sexism there. Women are like small children in many ways. They need to be led and told what to do by men, and the same tactics that work on children to teach what is acceptable behavior and what is not work on women. Women are lost without men, much like children without parents.

Bobby Rio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the third commenter...

If she is saying that it is probably because you're too timid in person. I was that way for awhile... especially when meeting girls off dating sites... I would be really witty and fun in my emails... but would get really shy when i met them... the lack of congruence frustrates them.

Your girl seemed a little *****ier then usual about it...

But I would think about what she is saying...

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
I would take that to heart if I were you. Do you you pvss out in person or something?
Nah not atall bro, Its the TOTAL OPPOSITE and I'm not saying that to make myself sound better.

She trains within a group of athletes and trainer, they have routines together, so theres virtually NO TALK TIME above 5 minutes if that.

When she is with them, she acts real pvssyfooty and I'm the first to initiate convo. I always say "hey, you okay" or "hey" and she squeaks where you can barely hear her voice and gives me the puppy dog eyes.

After she told me "Havent you got training to do?" (This was when I was talking to her and all her colleauges where looking) I went NC with her for about a week now. This is blatently a sh!t-test, she asks if I'm training when I do initiate convo, now she says I dont talk to her, LOL, cool story huh?

I think the option for me now is, going to the gym-room where they ALL train and join in. On the phone, she has courage, but everytime I see her, she fidgets. Only last monday, as she was leaving, she wa slooking back to see if I was looking at her. That txted made me seem afcish. She must be a attention-junky, because she knows I'm impulsive in public, I dont give a fvck.

Back on track anyway, WAHEEY!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Seriously think this girl is giving me the "Sh!t-Test"

Asks me to call her, I dont call her that day, then I return her text and call her the next day at appropriate times, then diverts my call and says "Dont call me at these times"

WTF, next time I see her at the gym, I'm going to CHAT HER THE FVCK UP infront of all her colleauges, fvcking bull****.

Soz, I had to vent guys. :cuss:
Have you considered the possibility she might not be single, might be living with someone, and would like you to be discreet?

Talk to her in person and then have HER call YOU instead of you doing all that useless chasing.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Have you considered the possibility she might not be single, might be living with someone, and would like you to be discreet?

Talk to her in person and then have HER call YOU instead of you doing all that useless chasing.
Whats up Gangster,

No, shes most definetly SINGLE. She recently relocated to her dad's. Not sure if theres domestic problems at her mums house. When I asked what that was about, she didnt say anything. On saturdays, she goes to her dads house and COOKS, stays in. Shes not socially adept. So it bothers me as to why she's acting real prep on the line.

Okay, for the record, this is a girl who hardly ever goes clubbing, only socializes with invitational outgoings (bowling, cinema, friend & family events etc) but RARELY clubbing or the bar types and hates anyone seeing her OUTSIDE of the gym in her spandex. Also, hates being "ALONE" or by herself in public.

I want to use this to my advantage. My brother who is married 6 years now, isnt much of a PUA or DJ, said to play her at her own game and the next time I see her, talk to her friend/s for a good while, BUT ignore her.

I'm not sure that will get me in the door.