The 2nd Red Pill

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just like to credit War against betaism and imastr8up pimp for constantly ranting about being honest when dealing with chicks. The former (WAB) was a bit more detailed and tried hard to show others the light while the latter (str8uppimp) was extremely vague about wat he meant wen he always said it to the point where i was always scratching my head wondering wot he meant in my unenlightened days. But thanks to both of them.

The following link is the 2nd red pill which can be used to escape the matrix which exists outside the matrix. In simpler terms, when you learn about pickup, you are enlightened about the ways you can be enslaved by poon but then you can also end up falling into the trap of seeing girls as videogames that have to be beaten by throwing 'techniques' at and watching for a response. This is the Pua matrix. This link can help answer 90% of questions on this site from guys who deal with chicks and those still looking for their big break.

When you learn to deal honestly with chicks you escape this and see the ladies as human beings and you realise that all the techniques you learn are extremely useful but that there are windows of opportunity in every conversation to use them and therefore become smoother and more natural as a result. In other words you relax and stop fearing the friendzone while staying sexual and getting to know the person in front of you while leading the conversation to a desired outcome.

Here is the link to : DAVID X EBOOK If the link ever stops working due to time lapses , just google ''david x ebook'' and search for a suitable link.

Warning: if you are unenlightened, this will just come across as a fat guy who swears a lot and gives out ok advice so if thats you after reading this you have 2 options;

1.) read it religiously like a bible till it sinks in

2.) work on your innergame and learn how to be indifferent while also learning how to be comfortable in the presence of any type of women (hint: realise they are the same as you, faults and all) AND REREAD IT

If you are a guy who is comfortable with chicks then this will be some nice advice for you to have so i only have one more thing to say ...............ENJOY!

Last edited:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This really cracked me up:

"You're so f*ckin' good looking, what do you charge a man to sleep with you?" And she'll get upset and say, "I'm no prostitute!" To that I reply, "Well you sure fooled me! You sure act like one!"

I'd love to try that approach one day, just for the fun of it! :D

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey so i just realized that the link goes to a pdf that only includes the first couple chapters. How can i get the whole thing?

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump 4 the noobs one of the best books ever

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucifero said:
One of the greatest books ever written about dating (for men).

:woo:
Yeah the guy has the right idea about the whole dating game but my advice would be to practise these ideas outside of clubs as they are VERY DARK sinister venues. Girls outside of clubs are the most interesting and real ones you will find . Oh yeah and in terms of his ideas, do not be too brash and agressive as in make your game a bit milder since you won't be dealing with club chicks.