A job! may help you

mustang92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys mustang here just found the forum latley so hopefully youll be seein more of me around here think its great,but back to topic

One thing i havent seen any posts on is a the importance of having a job. In high school in my area at least i would say Mybe 1/3 of the kids in my grade(Junior) have jobs, and im here to talk about the value of one. Firstly having a job projects you to be more independent, and that your time is valuable for example i have had plenty of times girls or even guys want to hang out on a certain day n saying either ok i dont work or sorry lets change it "blank" that your time is valuabe and your seeing each other revolves around your schedule giving you the dominat role.
Plus who cant use a little extra money, maybe improve your wardrobe or whatever your into. Only thing with this is DONT let it interfere with your school/family/other important things by working to many hours. Also if your one of the many guys on here with anxiety/ approach issues a retail/social job will force you out of your comfort zone. And i bielive independce is something girls see as a plus witch anything helps in this game, and your bound to work with other girls hopefully your age. Also for example i work as a chashier and my socail skills with conversations has improved drastically and i get to practice my flirting skills with female custumers around my age.

and of course this only works with high school kids so thought id make a quick first post C ya guys

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is incredibly EXCELLENT advice and the most important part of it is the pushing of comfort zone. You will be amazed at how different of a person you will become when you get a job and then get another different one after that . Which each different job you do, your personality will get sharpened up and you will be surprised at how confident you will become.

Last edited:

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
mustang92 said:
and of course this only works with high school kids so thought id make a quick first post C ya guys
Not really just for high school kids. A guy out of high school without a job is going to have even less of a chance meeting girls than a HS kid without a job.

mustang92

Don Juan
Reaction score
YogurtSlinger said:
Not really just for high school kids. A guy out of high school without a job is going to have even less of a chance meeting girls than a HS kid without a job.
well most of the points i made are if your in some type of school and high school or college and have most your bases covered. IF your not in school its kind of a no brainer to get job and if you dont getting women would be the least of your problems.

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another bonus is that when you have a job, you can afford that extra option on your computer called spell check.

A bunch of you guys need to get jobs.

mustang92

Don Juan
Reaction score
YogurtSlinger said:
Another bonus is that when you have a job, you can afford that extra option on your computer called spell check.

A bunch of you guys need to get jobs.
seriously get out of this thread if you dont have anything to contribute :mad:

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously learn how to read. I tried to contribute something on my first comment and you were a d1ck towards me for it.:rolleyes:

Trying to make you guys think of the future, not just the present.

mustang92

Don Juan
Reaction score
YogurtSlinger said:
Seriously learn how to read. I tried to contribute something on my first comment and you were a d1ck towards me for it.:rolleyes:

Trying to make you guys think of the future, not just the present.

ok if you want to contribute please elaborate on your first post becuase i think most people understand the concept of if your not in school, unless you have a job under most circumstances ur going to be homless after awhile and that is a bigger problem then trying to get girls btw this is a high school section keep that in mind

also sorry if i came across as a d1ck i am just trying to build a usefull thread since i havent seen one like it latley

mustang:cool:

mustang92

Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
It's not about a job only, is it? It's about self-development. It's about how much you value yourself, how much the world values you and how much she can value you. All these sums down to one point: DESIRIBILITY!
Well yes desiriblity is one of the benifiets, the way i see it is most poeple in school see a job as an option i see it as a must becuase i relize all the postivies that come with it suming up my first post that being

independance, increased time vaule, money, meet new people, practice social skills, out of comfort zone in certain jobs, vuale, and if you have the time(Witch most high school students do) why not?

Last edited:

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I agree with you OP - getting a job is important. I would also advise one of those jobs where you have to get people to fill in surveys or giving out promotional flyers in the street now that gets you way out of your comfort zone. You have to act confident to get results and keep your job, and your constantly dealing with rejection (our biggest fears if your still an afc) now if your not super confident and outgoing after that then I dont know what will make you that way..