Feel like Sh1t

Big Poppa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I feel like scum right now. Like that sludgy jello stuff that you don't want to touch but cant help but kind of admire in a disgusted kind of way.

I'm not a virgin anymore. In fact, I've had sex four times in a weekend, three were different girls. Yay.

I'm not exicted about these "conquests", in fact I feel like total sh1t.

Why?

I don't even remember the girls' names. Well I remember one. I don't even know the girl's name who I lost my virginity to. Sad isn't it?

How did this happen? Parties, obviously. The thing with me and parties is that I go to get "FVCKED UP" not pu$$y. Well apparently, at those four parties I went to, I wasn't too drunk to ****.

I guess its good to say that I'm a goddamn mack daddy when I buzzed and/or a lil tipsy. The first time I had sex I wasn't smashed but I wasn't thinking straight either, the girl I banged was more sober then me. HB8.

The other three times, I was close to fuctionally gone.

Friday: Lost my virginity to random girl.
Second Friday Party: Had sex again with another random girl.
Saturday Night: Had sex with same girl from SFP.
Second Saturday Party: Fvcked another random girl(hella ugly).

I always envisioned I would lose it to someone I actually liked you know? But no, I ended up banging drunk sluts while wasted myself. I hardly remember the last one. It's pathetic! I'm not even DJ enough to game and bang chicks sober. Really goddamn scummy.

Once again, I'm thinking it was totally not worth it.

EDIT: Oh and my drunken escapades have now permanently have me labeled as "man-*****" with a girl I was getting close to.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait you said the first time you had sex you werent smashed, and that the chick was more sober than you, so how is it possible that you cant even remember the girl's name?

The only advice I can give you is this: You have to learn some self control. I know that may be tough when you're really drunk, but if you really dont like having sex completely wasted, you need to get it into your head that when you go to a party, you're not winding up naked with some girl ready to put a condom on. Maybe ask a few of your friends to kind of watch out for you and make sure you dont do anything you wouldnt want. You cant keep getting this drunk.

To me, it seems that you're getting totally hammered, so much so that you have no idea what you're actually doing, and when you finally begin to get more sober and actually have the ability to control yourself and know whats going on, your lying in bed next to a girl and shes putting her pants back on. Getting this fvcked up can be very bad for a few reasons:

1. You may pass out, which is never good because you may die in your own vomit.
2. You may be too messed up to use a condom, heck if you cant even remember the girl's names, idk how you would even manage to get a condom on. Hopefully you havent gotten them pregnant and havent caught anything had you not used a condom.
3. People can and will take advantage of you, whether it be steal something, draw on you, possibly fight you, or who knows.

Big Poppa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't remember most of their names because either I don't ask for it or I don't remember them. The first time I just finished ****ing then stumbled out of the room. I think i mumbled "Thanks"

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, who cares? You got laid and are complaining about it? GTFO

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all bag on me all you want, but I speak the truth.

YogurtSlinger said:
You'll find way more satisfaction if you quit trying to run game and focus on being a gentleman and getting to know one or two girls genuinely.