Escalating on the dance floor

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok I know this topic has been discussed many, many times, but here's something that I don't recall having read in the forums before.

about 20 of my friends together book a room at a club, some are good friends some we just met. but we drink together, etc.

over the course of our conversation, HB8 mentions her bf, then asks if I have a girlfriend, I say "not in this city yet"

HB8 and I somehow end up on the dance floor together, alone. we dance -- just grinding at first, but its pretty reserved at first. I'm not very experienced with dancing but I try escalating using various techniques including
- pushing her away and pulling her back
- on stage, aggressively grinding her against the wall separating the dance floor and the dj (it only goes up to the middle of her back). I think she really enjoys this as this is when our dancing starts to get a lot more intimate
- turning her around, and having her grind me against the wall. she does this very aggressively too so I'm guessing she likes it
- sitting down on the raised area on stage and having her grind on me while I'm sitting

and I pretty much alternate between these techniques...and we're going really heavy. but she always swings her head back and forth -- maybe because she's enjoying the music?

I don't make much eye contact with her this whole time because I feel that she will take it as too sexual, and not reciprocate.

but after our grinding gets pretty heavy, I start zero-ing in, foreheads touching etc.. and within 2 minutes she says she wants to go back to the room. no k-close

anything I did wrong here? we probably danced for 3-4 songs -- all hip-hop songs. maybe I didn't dance with her for long enough before trying to escalate? or something else?

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rape her! :p lol, I don't think you did something wrong with this one, everything seemed perfect, so it must be the bf thing, which you can't do anything about it! :/

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Knew Guy said:
She probably all of the sudden became conscious that she might cheat and wanted to stop herself.
Noo its not this.

The real problem is YOU dj china, you have to have a pair of balls and go in for the kiss! If you two were getting so into the dancing, why didnt you just kiss her right there? Who gives a fvck if she has a boyfriend; it shes grinding on you that hard she clearly wants it from you.

And for most of the time you didnt make much eye contact? How the heck can you dance with a girl like that and not make eye contact lol. And why would you think she would reciprocate/think of it as too sexual lol? Since when is eye contact more sexual than grinding hard up against a chick?

This chick wanted you to kiss her and hookup with here right on the dance floor; she even gave you a second chance and invited you into the back room, and you still couldnt pull it off. Thats very weak man.

Next time, just take your hand, put it on her cheek/neck, and move your head right in to her and kiss her dude. Its simple as that lol. If I was you, as soon as I got through the door into that back room I wouldve grabbed her right by the hips, gone up real close with her, and just went right at it.

Id bet money you couldve gotten a lay from this chick.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Noo its not this.

The real problem is YOU dj china, you have to have a pair of balls and go in for the kiss! If you two were getting so into the dancing, why didnt you just kiss her right there? Who gives a fvck if she has a boyfriend; it shes grinding on you that hard she clearly wants it from you.

And for most of the time you didnt make much eye contact? How the heck can you dance with a girl like that and not make eye contact lol. And why would you think she would reciprocate/think of it as too sexual lol? Since when is eye contact more sexual than grinding hard up against a chick?

This chick wanted you to kiss her and hookup with here right on the dance floor; she even gave you a second chance and invited you into the back room, and you still couldnt pull it off. Thats very weak man.

Next time, just take your hand, put it on her cheek/neck, and move your head right in to her and kiss her dude. Its simple as that lol. If I was you, as soon as I got through the door into that back room I wouldve grabbed her right by the hips, gone up real close with her, and just went right at it.

Id bet money you couldve gotten a lay from this chick.
haha sorry for the misunderstanding -- the "back room" is actually our VIP room which has about 10 other people in it. it wasn't an invitation for more, but a indication to stop =/

in terms of eye contact -- usually that precedes the kiss right? when you are face to face, foreheads touching, staring into each others eyes. even with intense grinding your eyes don't have to be in contact -- hips together, maybe chest together, but head could be anywhere

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Knew Guy said:
It could be. Let me give you an example.

I was in a similar situation as him, except doing more on the dance floor. We locked eyes, I approached her, danced with her... things were getting heated.... I was sucking on her neck... feeling up her tits.... All of the sudden one of her f*cking friends comes by and pulls her up from on top of me (we were really leaning back while grinding) and goes to her "what are you doing?!?! youre being a total slut right now."

The girl was kind of startled... danced with me another minute tops... and then bounced with her friends. From that moment on, she wouldn't look at me, talk to me, nothing.

Yo, c0ckblockers need to be killed. Most of the time they're just jealous and its so weak and pathetic and annoying to have the "if I can't, then nobody can!" mentality.

I have this girl that I'm fbs with, but some of my other friends don't know that because we don't feel like divulging it to everyone, and every time I do anything flirty with her they go "ohhh woahhh okayyyy. That's enough" Like they have fvcking ownership over her, when in reality they have both been rejected by her already. They're AFCs who are trying to get with her desperately, and they sense that she's way more open to my touch and sexual comments, and it bothers them so they try to shut my game down. It doesn't work for them, cuz I just push through, but even attempted c0ckblocking is annoying as hell.