Megan Fox: 'women have the power because they have the vag!nas'...

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have power over a boy

But girls have no power over a *man*

A man has complete sexual self-control - he can turn his sex drive on and off at will - therefore no girl can manipulate his sex desire to dominate him

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
....Ugh.

She needs to be exposed to a real man that would dominate her. Though she'd probably just leave and find someone easier...

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aging is always a blow to beautiful women- time will tear her ego apart.

Hooligan Harry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a Guy Ritchie for every Madonna unfortunately.

Im just astounded that Megan Fox is in the news everyday. Shes hot, sure, but every day?

Ganondorf!

Banned
Reaction score
Just another Hollywood idiot

She acts like the vagina is the end all be all for guys and urges females to use that to their advantage. Like all men crave vagina or something. sh1t, as if females don't like d1ck. Please Megan, just keep your mouth shut. She like everyone else seems to lose hot points every time she talks. She said how she's a one man woman. do she enjoy manipulating men with her magical vagina?

seriously if you cave in just because of pvssy then you are not a man to begin with.

Vaginas are not special

evoken

Banned
Reaction score
She is right; girls have power in (most) relationships nowadays but obviously it's because the average person is an AFC.

Ganondorf! said:
Vaginas are not special
Yeah you'd rather have c0ck right?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
megan fox said:
"It's fun when someone intends to put you in his back pocket, but instead, he walks away wounded. I make it a mind game so they don't know if I'm hitting on them or mocking them."
nice girl

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
When a woman can get a man pregnant, I'll believe it.
Woooo there, watch what you say! Us pregnant!!!! Don't even think of it!!!!

Haha!

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganondorf! said:
Just another Hollywood idiot....Please Megan, just keep your mouth shut. She like everyone else seems to lose hot points every time she talks.
You know when the first Transformers came out I was all about her, but she has lost her appeal.

Unfortunately as long as men idolize her she'll say whatever she wants.

Ganondorf!

Banned
Reaction score
evoken said:
She is right; girls have power in (most) relationships nowadays but obviously it's because the average person is an AFC.

Yeah you'd rather have c0ck right?

nope, but I think pvssy is waaay overrated

you even got girls now who want that sh1t lol

pvssy should never control a man

CTApprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a very attractive woman(personally I prefer her Transformers 1, no plastic surgery), but her personality sucks. Its a shame because they are wayy more attractive/talented young actresses that don't get as much exposure.

Once Ms. Fox starts getting 2-5 million a picture, then she can talk, but lets see if her fame lasts for a decade.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have power over a boy

But girls have no power over a *man*

A man has complete sexual self-control - he can turn his sex drive on and off at will - therefore no girl can manipulate his sex desire to dominate him
the boy who fears the anger of woman like a child fears the boogeyman.
the boy who thinks other guys not wanting to spend every minute aroud a woman is being less of a man.
the boy who thinks having interest that don't lead to "gettin laid" are useless.

seriously if you cave in just because of pvssy then you are not a man to begin with
saying "woman have power over men" is better than saying
"woman have power over chumps, loser, little boys who are only men by name and are laughed at by other woman behind their backs"

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...so says a girl so insecure that she wears a yearly dose of eyeliner every day because people might not notice her blue eyes. Go back to washing your boss' cars.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes just a random great-looking idiot that won the michael bay lottery.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought only readers of women's magazines (aka women and gay guys) take what celebs say seriously.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't read this stuff because I find it annoying. But since she is something of a cultural icon at the moment, I think her statement is significant. It represents the spirit of the times, and will also influence those who are impressionable.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read this:

She said: "Women hold the power because we have the vaginas. If you're in a heterosexual relationship and you're a female, you win."
People who have small brain capacity need to break things down into absolutes and oversimplifications in order to have some sort of understanding of reality. (As if, in every heterosexual relationship, the female automatically has the upper hand). Such oversimplifications are irrational because they don't take into account abnormalities, which are abundant in nature.

Well let's just say the girl ain't bein paid to think!! hahaha :crackup:

Oh yeah, and of course she's going to say she's only slept with a few guys, regardless of what the truth is. She intuitively knows that being seen as a slut would decrease her value.