35 Hidden Signs of Women : Now Revealed in Cliffnotes!!

Barefoot Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
[A summary of the <Sir_Chancealot>Thread called "Most obvious come-on that was missed" now playing in The Archive some 200 pages long.:eek: ]

<<It is a combination of not being able to recognize buying signals and having no self-esteem (or low esteem.)
-DJ “So Many Ways”

35 Hidden Hints:

1. Licks her lips when looking at you

2. Tells You that are attractive

3. She or Friends taps or grabs Your ass

4. Asks: “Do You work out?”

5. Says: “I would like to see You in that shirt”

6. Sits on Your lap at a party

7. Brushes up against You repetitively with Her body or stays

8. Calls You cute, sexy, whatever.

9. Tells you She is horny. <<I am horny as hell.>>
then challenges You with: “What do you think?”

10. “I (Her) should come over tonight and look at Your of [collection of whatever, or Your backyard garden, etc.]”

11. “I (Her) have never been kissed by a guy my age before.” Grab Her kiss Her. (There is no verbal response.)

12. “Come over to my house, as Her parents are gone for several hours/days.”

13. Tells you She will do *anything for you* she loves You or wants to date You, or she has a crush = is sexually attracted (To guess who? You dummy! )

14. Ask you to help Her study *in her* house *alone with *just you**.

15. Tell you She is tired and *wants* a massage.

16. She says that she is lonely and in need
of a man (You, sucker and make us proud!)

17. Makes hints or sex talk, saying or looking at you saying how hard candy is like sucking D-CK.

18. Says “You should just take what you want!”

19. Keeps looking at You in the eyes/checking you out

20. Makes a *weak* smile

21. Attractive Female Boss while at work holds your hand (not a hand shake) for more then 3-4 seconds, more likely to 10-15 seconds

22. She shows up at Your work uninvited/at Your closing time.

23. Straight out ask for sex after long-term friendship. (Say no and go home to spank yourself again?)

24. She tells you: “You can sleep on the sofa.” Then strips naked and/or leaves Her door completely open in her bedroom at her place.

25. She lays in bed with You kissing and making out with you (in her apartment alone, not at the city park.)

26. Asks: “Do you want me to do this?”

27. Hints at oral sex with comments (In French <<comment>> means <<how>> Literally it means how she is going to do oral sex on You!

28. Says, “Have not had sex lately? (to you) “I haven’t either!) (AND YOU SAY: <<Perhaps *we* can fix that tonight!>>)

29. Takes a walk alone with you after a party.

30. At a party: “You and Her go upstairs, then end up alone. keyword here is : ALONE

31. Says: “Are you tired?”She may say, “[yawing….] I’m sooo tired. I am going to bed.” But does not talk any more, meaning you *are suggested* to come into the bedroom and climb into bed with her! Remember she did not ask You to leave.

Heavy petting (foot massage, to the back of the leg/kneecap, slowly up her leg to upper thigh to rub the vag thru the clothes to make her cumm, then her guard will drop for full sex then or soon. I.e. next time her and You are *alone* in her bedroom and when ****She is tired!****

32. Late night at her house, You with a big day ahead; work or school project, You call in sick/ask the professor for a make-up test when she asks: “Do you want to stay?” (in her/do you accept her? Do you care for her, then show it with your hands and your soul.)

33. She says, “It was *lovely* meeting you.”

34. Looking back and continuing to smile (some females can be hyper-female version of AFC’s)

35. Spends time with you alone/in a car (She keeps giving You her time.)

I WAS AFRAID OF SUCCESS AND OF MY MASCULINITY

This now transforms into:

STOP BEING AFRAID OF SUCCESS IN LIFE (AND WOMEN) AND OF YOUR MASCULINTY.

YOU ARE A MAN. END OF DISCUSSION

Now go outside. Breathe deeply.
Now YOU are ready to fukk right after you spend your last $2.98 for some condoms.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of those are hidden signals. That is just a compilation of shyt chicks did that someone was too chicken shyt to go for. It has nothing to do, with recognizing buying signals, its when it was so obvious, the AFC in the brian shut the whole system down.

23. She asks for sex after a long friendship... Wow. Is that really an IOI? I never would have guessed.

Barefoot Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hindsight is 20/20.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of those are hidden. The vast majority are extremely obvious. That's why the thread is called "Most obvious come-on that was missed."

They are stories of guys being oblivious.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure even the most blind AFC recognises that most of the above are clear come-on signals. However, acting on the signals is a whole different game from merely picking up on them, and this is where most shy/scared AFCs fail.

MillenniumMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important signs are if she is in to you from least importance to most

1. Keeps the conversation going.

2. Plays with her hair in a grooming style.

3. Stays in close physical proximity.

4. Touches you.

If you are at 4 you are in.

As for missed advances, some of those are pretty ridiculous to miss and pass the point of a come on.

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
This pregnant chick I worked with last year gave me all these signs. She also was married. She was always touching me, asking me questions, maintained strong eye contact, etc. She also played a part in hiring me (she was a network engineer). She also introduced me to her husband. It wasn't like her husband came inside the building and I just happened to be there, but she was like "wanna meet my husband, he's outside".

Now, obviously she thought I was attractive but there was no way I would have made a move on her. Why would she even act that way if she's married and pregnant?