nikko49's Boot Camp Journal

nikko49

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1-the beginning

I just got back from an awesome Florida vacation (with a little something extra) and am ready to start working on the bootcamp. I just got the PDF file and have read all of week 1. I love the articles on being a man and making eye contact. I really want to practice being "the catch" now. I have not listened to the music or done the activities yet, but I will do those sometime this week.

nikko49

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have finished the exercises.

Establishing eye contact with people is pretty easy as I have been doing it since childhood-going on walks, etc. I hope you thought so too. There are people who just won't look at you-f them. It was awkward to keep my eyes on people too long without doing the head nod/smile thing or acknowledging them, I assume that you were supposed to do that. One of the first people I ran into was this girl who were with 2 of her other friends sitting on a bench at the mall. Probably middle school/freshman (im junior) I could hear them freaking out after I walked past, so that was pretty fun and gave me a confidence boost. I am still a little uncomfortable with girls but now I know what to expect at least.

Saying Hi to 50 people were about the same or a little easier than establishing eye contact on "regular" people...but with girls it was harder because I was actually kind of afraid of being drawn into a conversation. Probably fear of how I will perform at conversation. But I finished the exercise pretty uneventfully.

Looking ahead this gets kind of rediculous. so we'll see.

EDIT: Did the exercises at my high school and westroads mall.