Are you living with the old's?

touge

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you living with your parents?
is it holding you back in any way?

Do you guys see a difference in guys who are lets say 25 years young, who have moved out young, built a way to manage themselves independently then to a 25 year young guy who lives with his parents, almost pays 0 rent and ofcourse has to abide by their rules while hes in their house

i recently moved out, i'm 19 and i'm finding it to be a great forwarding in my life. especially living with fairly social flatmates. (a couple and 2 guys)
also its cool living with a chick!

so if some of you are moaning that you're not getting any, i would probably move, move in with some flatmates, get out there, who cares about the extra 100 a week you have to pay, i reckon its well worth it, fully turned my life around.. got me out of my comfort zone thats for sure

input guys :) cheers

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I was staying at my mates for a month, just a few weeks ago, because he just moved out, and no rules (well practically) is great, we had women around all the time and even I got laid (and that proves what your saying), he got laid by 3 different chicks and now is in a kinda LTR, from that example i'd say move out! fully agreeing with you.

I know that I'm moving out second I get out of school, and school breaks,

Great Advice, If your living at home your missing out

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also its cool living with a chick!
Trust me, that changes ;)

I've been on my own since I was 19, and there really is no greater feeling than having your own place where there's no restrictions, especially if your parents are controlling. It's something that really transforms you into an independent human being.

Moved to AE...

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With this economy, you're about to have a lot more people returning to their parent's nest.