Teaching Don Juan With a Speach Delay (Tricky Task)

jmeh13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever Since I was 16 years old I decided i would change my life. I was a very good looking guy and never understood why i kept getting friend zoned. The needle on the hay stack was when a girl whom i thought i loved broke my heart. Since then i have read books dated tons of woman. I am now 21 years old and can confidently say that i get more girls then anyone i personally know. That is pretty good for being in the largest Fraternity at a D1 university. I am now in a very healthy relationship with a girl who i am probably going to marry someday.

With that being said I have a very difficult task ahead. I have a younger Brother who has just turned 16. He has a rare Disorder called "speach apraxia." He is now in High School and is in a few special needs classes for his speach delay.

My Mom came to me the other day and told me how much my little brother looks up to me. She told me that he is really having a tuff time in school. She tells me that he is having a hard time with girls. He really likes them a lot. To top it off she told me he had some little trail trash girlfriend who apparently broke up with him and is now making fun of him.

I knew this day would come but didnt want to think about it. It makes me sick to think that this little ugly girl is picking on my brother.

I have always said i wish i knew in high school... what I now know about woman.... Well here is my chance. He is a very good looking kid. already 6'1 as a freshman with blonde hair blue eyes. I am going to turn him into a Don Juan that i now how to be.

So he already has an advantage with the good looks and athletic but he has a speach delay. I am having some difficulties on how i can tackle this problem. He will be a ladies man... Quote me on that but, i need to figure out how he can pick up girls using minimal vocabulary.

if someone has had this challenge or has any advice please help!!!

jmeh13

Don Juan
Reaction score
So many of you can grasp his delay better he has difficulties in saying words with an .....ing or ....ch sounds.

For example "speech" comes out as "Speetz"

brownbear.

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it purely a speech disorder, no other mental/physical problems?

i dont know much about it, but working with a speech therapist is a good start(as i'm sure he already does) and on your end, teach him the magical powers of body language/eye contact and kino.

when i was in high school, there was a girl who was hot as hell, but had a little speech impediment, it didn't stop guys from trying to bang her all the time. granted women are attracted to different things than men, but if its speech only, its only a hurdle to jump once you help him get in touch with his primal sexuality.

also, high school girls can be mean and shallow, especially the popular ones, i suggest telling him to go after the less popular girls for now, maybe even get a steady, down-to-earth girlfriend that he really likes, and save the serious DJing for when hes old enough to start seriously dating more mature women.

good luck with the little bro!! life beats everyone down a little at one point or another, its how you get back up that counts!