don;t marry or date a white person-b/c they divroce like crazy

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are u in a relationship with a white guy or girl or a non asian and ur an asian person.
well what do you say when ur folks say well don;t date em or don;t date em seriously or marry em b/c white ppl tend to divroce . well just look at teh stats between white ppl and chinese ppl.you see so many single moms and divrocees would are white right, but how often are they chinese or even asian. comeon
you ever see a chinese couple divroce -ah yes but how often and how much compared to white folks who divroce like what 40% or something.
white ppl jsut divroce and if u see a white couple togther and they are both 80's now that sooo rare.
thats the reason not to marry a white person-they just divroce so often. and they don;t care for the family as much as a chinese significant other would. chinese SO would care and think for the family first unlike a white SO
if it was you , what would you say. what are your thoughts

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Shut up
2. What about other races?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is racially geared. It should be deleted and the author be given a warning.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a racist thread. That aside as more and more asians grow up in the U.S. this is going to change. Probably the ones growing up here right now at this very moment are going to divorce at almost the same rate as whites. The statistics are for elderly people RIGHT NOW. Not the elders of the future

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The race of the person you are marrying is irrelevant because there is no reason to get married in the first place.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF is Japanese and she is divorced.... so um the OP is wrong

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe45 said:
if it was you , what would you say. what are your thoughts
If it were me, I would use a question mark and capitalization to seem at least somewhat competent. If you're going to make a racist thread, at least spell divorce right.

yuppaz said:
My GF is Japanese and she is divorced.... so um the OP is wrong
Yes because your GF is the Japanese representative, correct?

Is someone gonna close this thread?

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry. couldnt stop laughing.

hahahaha.

you immigrate to a north american country with dominant WHITE population, you can barely speak the language or write it for that matter... yet, they let you into their country because they felt bad for you... and then you rant about how white people suck and have no sense of brotherhood. lovely.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
The reason white people divorce so much is because white women file for divorce a lot. Society socialize white women to be entitled and unsatiable. You can decide why it does this for yourself.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
ketostix said:
The reason white people divorce so much is because white women file for divorce a lot. Society socialize white women to be entitled and unsatiable. You can decide why it does this for yourself.
Socioeconomicaly speaking white women are the most valuable humans on the planet... FACT!

American culture pedestalizes then and world culture tends to pedestalize american culture and the physical attributes of the ruling white race...
Capitalism has destroyed most value that was once placed on social concepts such as marriage etc. Marriage is now a tool by which women can further capitalize on mens desperation...

BUt the dysfunction perpetrated by the culture of the ruling race will tend to be emulated by the weaker races... So you will find that groups that once had a lower divorce rate will begin to see escalating divorce rate as their women become more americanized and feminized,..

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think avoiding divorce is important. People used to be trapped in loveless and abusive relationships, the end of the divorce stigma is a good thing for society

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy posts these rants up every so often, and they're always really negative.

Anyway, you are quite unintelligent for saying that white people get divorced more often.

See, in the US/Canada, there is a MAJORITY of white people, and since you're looking at them and putting them in a group, of course you're going to see a high rate of divorce, due to the larger number of people.

You can't compare minority statistics with majority statistics without adjusting one of them to make them equal, or else you'll get the same lopsided conclusion you've come to.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Wow, this is without a doubt, one of The Stupidest threads I have ever had the pleasure of reading on these forums...
hahaha :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

One of the things that you wrote which struck me as exceptionally retarded was this:
joe45 said:
white ppl jsut divroce and if u see a white couple togther and they are both 80's now that sooo rare.
First off, due to your extremely weak grasp of the English language, aI am now forced to make interpretations of what you meant by that...... :(

I'm gona guess taht you meant to say something along the lines of,
"It is sooo rare to see a white couple when they're both as old as 80"

NEWSFLASH BUDDY: Most people at the age of 80 (or any age above 50, for that matter) are married! -----> Regardless of their race! :eek:

Your complete & utter ignorance is truly amazing.... Well, at least it provided quite a good laugh for me :D

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Metaphysical said:
you immigrate to a north american country with dominant WHITE population, you can barely speak the language or write it for that matter... yet, they let you into their country because they felt bad for you... and then you rant about how white people suck and have no sense of brotherhood. lovely.
Right on, Metaphysical! -----> You took the words right out of my mouth! :up:

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
This thread is racially geared. It should be deleted and the author be given a warning.
Quit minimodding. Let the mods do their job.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
sorry. couldnt stop laughing.

hahahaha.

You said it, brother.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Socioeconomicaly speaking white women are the most valuable humans on the planet... FACT!
I had no idea that putting FACT! at the end of a sentence increased perceived credibility. You must be a student of the Palin school of thought. Assuming I roll with the socio- part; how are caucasian women economically valuable? Even if world's perception of beauty is as anglocentric as you say, how are they economical resources? Are you pimping white women sir?

Junkyard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats just the American culture. It has nothing to do with race.

BTW, after the US, south korea has the 2nd highest divorce rate in the world. There goes your theory that asians don't divorce.