asian cbc guy doing low end job is married/gf

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
me and my guy friend was talking about these guys at my work place- car rental place.
hes a asian canadian grew up and born and raised in canada-good english and all , he wen to bcit tech school for auto tech, but didn;t pursue a career with it -he said he didn;t like it anymore, he is like 29 now and has been working as a car wash and vacuum guy for 7 years. funny thing is hes short like 5 2 , i heard he is married and his is also asian canadian and they have a baby comin soon.

the funny thing i really wondering was why the heck would a girl date or even bother marrying a guy that is doing a service agent job(wash cars, vacuum cars) for 7 years.
i mean there are so many asian chinese guys especially in vancouver,bc who go to ubc and have high end degrees in accounting, engineering, law, doctorate, pharamacy...etc and why the heck did she settle for this short guy and not only that but doing a dead end low job.i mean why don;t he even do somthing better, or move up. do accounting and be an accountant-its more respectful career than telling your gfs friends and family and friends of freinds your a service agent cleaning cars lol come on. that job is just a joke

imagine . ok my husband is a lawyer, oh my husband is a accountant and your Linda what does he do-ah he works washing ppl's cars and vacuuming them . lol.embarassing hey. those are the kind of jobs you do if your like out of HS not when your like close to your 30's. i mean even at age 23 and doing car wash job is low end already, you should be doing something better.

i was suprised that such a short guy even for a asian guy and also low educated with no degree and doing such a low end job as a car wash /vacuum guy could even have a gf or is married and having a baby coming soon. lol . must be a girl who can;t find a guy who is higher end or a girl with weird thinking

my guy friend said unless she knew him for a very long time, or maybe his wife is a chubby big girl and can;t find anyone else -that she is with him. but like we both think-come on a guy in his 30's doing a service agent job. come on

even as a asian guy you have to be better and do better than the white guys to succeeded b/c most to all the managers are white guys so why they going hire a aisan guy if the white guy is just as good.

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, apparently you have learned nothing about the art of seduction, nor society.

brewbaron

Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't you make a post before about the same car rental guys? seems like you are really stuck on it. I think you need to ask why you keep coming back to it. are you so insecure that you need to fixate on why this guy seems happy with a crappy job (in your view) and yet still has a wife?

this guy, not knowing anything about him, seems more enlightened than you. believe it or not money, status, power is not the focus of every single human being out there. some people want to take it easy and live their own life, as opposed to the life that society deems one should lead. is it so unfathomable that there is a decent woman who might see through the facade and accept/love this guy for who he is?

you need to take a long hard look at yourself. at this rate you will never find happiness nor any fulfillment in life .. rant over

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not always about looks or money. Does everyone on here think you have to be a supermodel, celebrity, doctor, athlete or a millionaire???? You don't have to be either of those to get women. It all about two minds coming together creating attraction!!!!!!!!!!

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is the guy you?